Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Dear Dragon Clan Members

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
aw, man something terrible is gonna happen i cant do this clan any longer i've decided that the clan is cancelled now there a new clan

Quiet Edward Devereaux
Prince of death
duke of ducks
Duck Holliday
duck hero

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
Arceus and Zap on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
aw, man something terrible is gonna happen i cant do this clan any longer i've decided that the clan is cancelled now there a new clan

Quiet Edward Devereaux
Prince of death
duke of ducks
Duck Holliday
duck hero
what is the new clan i want to know

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
the undead clan but i cancelled that one as well so dont ask me on the game why

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
sry guys if i cancelled the dragon clan guess what its gonna be back September 3rd 6:00 and heres why i cancelled the dragon clan
1. i have some stress dont ask why

2. something o'clock typing thats the only 2 things why i cancelled it hopefully you guys arent mad at me

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Arceus and Zap on Aug 27, 2013 wrote:
sry guys if i cancelled the dragon clan guess what its gonna be back September 3rd 6:00 and heres why i cancelled the dragon clan
1. i have some stress dont ask why

2. something o'clock typing thats the only 2 things why i cancelled it hopefully you guys arent mad at me
not some stress lots of stress i hope no one is mad at me have some yum and the other yum products on the table