Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Subodai no good!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Out of all the starter companions, he is the weakest. Maybe for two reasons:

1. He has low stats, or

2. I didn't promote him to a Warrior yet.

Happy Esmerelda

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Subodai good. Subodai very, very good!

Probably the second one is why he's so 'weak' to you. Promote him and see what happens. *low scary voice* He will come back with a vengeance that no one can compete with!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Lol, Yea I would think that not promoting him would have a Lot to do with him being weak. Yes you just need to take a bit of a break from questing and invest some time in your companions and train them up. Trust me, it will really pay off for you.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Subodai is one of my best companions and he is far from weak. You really should consider promoting him. And when he becomes a Khan, there is nothing that can stop him.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
i envy you people who have him. Kobe isnt very good

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 16, 2013 wrote:
i envy you people who have him. Kobe isnt very good
Yes he is. Despite his very low health, he strikes a LOT, especially against Swashbuckler, Buccaneer, or Privateer enemies. He had a good clean fight in the Cavern of whispers. I forgot the pigs name, but he was a Swashbuckler. He wiped the board clean, no kidding!

Pretty Cheryl Walker

P.S.: Yay! I upgraded Subodai to a Warrior!

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
for me he is a khan. now that made my top 3.el toro, Bonnie Anne then Subodai.
Smiling Natalie lvl 49

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
He gets better, just don't get him flanking, I learned my lesson from that, but I still go with it.