Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

crowns for subscriptions

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 16, 2013
if you buy a year's subscription, how about giving out some crowns each month as a bonus? 250? 500? something that would give you a significant ability to save up to buy something cool as a thanks for making such a long-term investment.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
strong james stron... on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
if you buy a year's subscription, how about giving out some crowns each month as a bonus? 250? 500? something that would give you a significant ability to save up to buy something cool as a thanks for making such a long-term investment.
I've played games where it would work like that... but I don't think that will apply to this game, since KI kinda needs the money and aren't able to give some of that away just yet. They're a popular game and all, just not as popular as Minecraft... yet

Community Leader
That would be cool, but then they might lose all that money to us annual subbers that buy crowns regularly.

However it would more likely serve as a 'taste' and start the crown purchases a flowing, and probably sell more in the long run, as long as they were not "non-transferrable" crowns.

(Cant remember if Pirate101 gives the same 75 non-transferrable crowns that Wizard101 does with a new character)

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV