Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

sadness of aquila

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
after you finish aquila you finish the game witch is very sad

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
manateeloverman on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
after you finish aquila you finish the game witch is very sad
Actually, it is very exciting! When you finish Aquila, you get a number of clues (some of them very cryptic!) that lead you to believe that your eventual goal, to put an end to Kane's ambitions-- a task which seems pretty much impossible (since Kane is stronger, faster, smarter than anyone)-- may be possible after all! You know that you are going to have to go into the heart of enemy territory to find information, risking the real possibility that this could be a cunning trap. And even if the encoded message is genuine (which I tend to think it is, given how it was hidden), sneaking through Valencia is going to be very, very dangerous indeed. I am looking forward to being scared silly - not too hard to do as my imagination is fully engaged with this story.

In addition, your pirate has a new role and a new importance for Marleybone Intelligence, which is positively thrilling (and I love 'Mr. M.'). Plus you don't know exactly what Meowiarty is driving at, a villain who sees too clearly into your own heart with his superior intelligence (hmm. Not a good omen for what we can expect from Kane, either). The possibilities for intrigue and betrayal are legion. So we have gotten some things accomplished, a satisfying conclusion to book 14, and the future looms up with more ominous intent knowing at least one thing we are going to be doing, making the wait for the next chapter something even more to savor.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Community Leader
Well live content initially ended after completing Mooshu.

Games not a year old (however it almost is) and its already had a major release with 2 worlds (Marleybone and Aquila). I think they are doing pretty well in adding new content to the game!

Thanks KI!

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Petty Officer
Aug 04, 2010
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
Actually, it is very exciting! When you finish Aquila, you get a number of clues (some of them very cryptic!) that lead you to believe that your eventual goal, to put an end to Kane's ambitions-- a task which seems pretty much impossible (since Kane is stronger, faster, smarter than anyone)-- may be possible after all! You know that you are going to have to go into the heart of enemy territory to find information, risking the real possibility that this could be a cunning trap. And even if the encoded message is genuine (which I tend to think it is, given how it was hidden), sneaking through Valencia is going to be very, very dangerous indeed. I am looking forward to being scared silly - not too hard to do as my imagination is fully engaged with this story.

In addition, your pirate has a new role and a new importance for Marleybone Intelligence, which is positively thrilling (and I love 'Mr. M.'). Plus you don't know exactly what Meowiarty is driving at, a villain who sees too clearly into your own heart with his superior intelligence (hmm. Not a good omen for what we can expect from Kane, either). The possibilities for intrigue and betrayal are legion. So we have gotten some things accomplished, a satisfying conclusion to book 14, and the future looms up with more ominous intent knowing at least one thing we are going to be doing, making the wait for the next chapter something even more to savor.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
I'm just saying it's sad because I used to LOVE getting companions, but now you only get more in the crown shop!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
As usual Anne, very well said. You have summed it up brilliantly. I just love how you think.

Ensign
Nov 26, 2012

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Yes, this! I loved going back to Marleybone, interacting with Meowiarty, getting a job with M and Marleybone Intelligence, and the hint that we're going back to Valencia--because Marleybone and Valencia are two of my favorite realms (Mooshu being the third). So exciting! I can't wait for the next big expansion, but in the meantime, I can work on my other characters and play more Wizard101. Huzzah!