Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I think I know who made the clockwork birds!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
so i was helping my brother with beachead. and we found something out. we say a table with the parts of the clockwork birds in spoke b. and my bro noticed the chest symbols were snakes!
in the puppet show bishop said they were aquilan gears! so we think, the snakes have uped their game

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
stormy hunter zest on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
so i was helping my brother with beachead. and we found something out. we say a table with the parts of the clockwork birds in spoke b. and my bro noticed the chest symbols were snakes!
in the puppet show bishop said they were aquilan gears! so we think, the snakes have uped their game
Actually... towards the end of the game, it is said the Toy Maker made those birds, and that he knows how to stop Kane. Now, as of who the Toy Maker actually is... maybe he is a snake...

Captain
May 02, 2009
stormy hunter zest on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Complete Aquila and you will find the true maker.

Ensign
Sep 03, 2009
Personally I thought it would be some variation of Daedulus (I probably butchered that) that made the birds, he was a famous inventer from greek myth, so when I heard the birds game from Aquila (which is based of Ancient Greece) I kinda put 1 and 1 together

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The Onyx Rose on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
Personally I thought it would be some variation of Daedulus (I probably butchered that) that made the birds, he was a famous inventer from greek myth, so when I heard the birds game from Aquila (which is based of Ancient Greece) I kinda put 1 and 1 together
Lol it's Daedalus, but very close! Yes, I too believe that those two fit together.