Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Companion Trios

AuthorMessage
Captain
May 16, 2011
I gave it some thought and figured, which three of my companions like each other the most? Here's one I thought of: Ratbeard, El Toro, and Monkey King or Catbeard. Here's another. It isn't complete yet, so I want to know what you people think. Gracie Conrad, Bonnie Anne, and-. Yeah. I still need one more. So what do you people think of this? And also, If you have thought of a companion trio, make sure to post it below!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I have a couple. Samoorai trio: Masamune Goto, Wagyu Sanjuro, and Hidenari Kuga.
Finally, the Dog trio: Lt. Springer, Sergeant Shepherd, and Private Mills.

That's all... for now. (Ominous music plays in background.)

For honor, for glory, for victory! Slick Michael Radcliffe Lvl. 65 (And proud of it!)

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
I gave it some thought and figured, which three of my companions like each other the most? Here's one I thought of: Ratbeard, El Toro, and Monkey King or Catbeard. Here's another. It isn't complete yet, so I want to know what you people think. Gracie Conrad, Bonnie Anne, and-. Yeah. I still need one more. So what do you people think of this? And also, If you have thought of a companion trio, make sure to post it below!
Gracie, Bonnie, and Neko/Zeena! :D

My own companion trio is Nanu Nanu, Romba, and Mormo. :D

Ciao!

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
warriorscreed on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
I have a couple. Samoorai trio: Masamune Goto, Wagyu Sanjuro, and Hidenari Kuga.
Finally, the Dog trio: Lt. Springer, Sergeant Shepherd, and Private Mills.

That's all... for now. (Ominous music plays in background.)

For honor, for glory, for victory! Slick Michael Radcliffe Lvl. 65 (And proud of it!)
Both of those sound amazing.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
I have 3 more groups and that is it for me.

The Immortals Trio: Samocles Avis Avorius (Eagle Hoplite) and Zeena

Cool Ranch Justice Trio: Duck Holliday Rooster Cogburn and Flint Eastwood(Chicken Sheriff).

Finally, The No Monkeying Around Trio: Victor Cruz (Monquistador Sharpshooter), Marquis Antonio Catallo (Monquistador Veteran) and Don Lugo Oritz (Monquisitor Initiate).

There we go! I could probably create dozens more squads but I will wrap it up here.

For honor, for glory, for victory! Slick Michael Radcliffe Lvl. 65 (and proud of it!)

P.S, I put in the names of the unit that they are, like Monquistador Sharpshooter, in parentheses, so you guys know who I am talking about, since units like that have random names.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
My go-to trio (Every time I battle I hope for them....) consists of Lucy Sterling, Bonnie Anne and El Toro.

Rachel - Level 41