Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

why do i always get stuck?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 11, 2013
hello guys, sorry i posted this on skull island :P am new to the message boards.
well i'm a lvl 15 witchdoctor. i get the "please wait... verifying character" or "your character is unable to enter the game" screen. i get this soo often. it hasn't even been a week since i last got this problem. i contact KI support and have to wait till they reset my characters location or anything else. it happens to my main character ariel (lvl 15 witchdoctor). why is this always happening? do you guys also face the same problem so often? again why is this happening?

Ensign
Jul 01, 2009
angieauracharm on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
hello guys, sorry i posted this on skull island :P am new to the message boards.
well i'm a lvl 15 witchdoctor. i get the "please wait... verifying character" or "your character is unable to enter the game" screen. i get this soo often. it hasn't even been a week since i last got this problem. i contact KI support and have to wait till they reset my characters location or anything else. it happens to my main character ariel (lvl 15 witchdoctor). why is this always happening? do you guys also face the same problem so often? again why is this happening?
I am currently dealing with the same issue. It seems that its happening to a few of us. It has happened to me 3 times now, and each time, I have sent a ticket. I have even sent a dx diag and a captain's log. My character will be unstuck for a day or two, only to get stuck again. Hopefully, this bug will get squashed soon.