Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Sarah Steele VS. El Toro!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
Oh no no no no no no no no no, did I mention NO?
I could never take that kind of pressure. You both hit different sides of my funny bone. You both make me giggle. I could never chose. My kind, wanting to bless all heart could never take it. Maybe Jack, He is already the much loved master Editor in Chief of the Fan Fiction pages. I just don't have the constitution to be such a judge .
I guess so...

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Indigo Ring on Sep 17, 2013 wrote:
Coincidentally, these very two mixed it up shortly after we moved into the new Privateer digs a month or so back, in what is fondly referred to by the crew as "the Battle of the Toothbrush" (don't ask). Sarah won. It wasn't necessarily a fair fight, as el Toro was distracted by the crew's helpfully shouted suggestions of what the "T" he kept writing in the air really stands for.

For punishment, he had to write 50 times "I will not preen when I should be whacking the enemy".

-Indigo
x Holds her hands to her mouth to stop from laughing, then finally bursts out x oh sorry, toro, but i couldn't hold it in ... ok, lol ... coming down x takes a deep breath, but the smile didn't fade x How's your hand after that punishment?

Fair Ashley Holystone

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013
Sam Underhill on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Bonnie Anne truned back at the top of the ship's ladder leading below decks. "I'll keep him busy for bit if you two wish to... finish up here." The merry twinkle in her eye bespoke of mischief aforethought.

"Well, demoiselle, I shall certainly understand if you do not wish to continue your education at the hands of... El Toro (music)." Hat in hand, he executed a perfect flourish as he spoke.

"Never, you blaggering blowhard," Sarah Steele responded, dropping into a curtsy that would have done a duchess proud.

The company of companions resumed their positions, wagers once again passing back and forth at a furious pace. Then the two combatants resumed their conflict, the clash of Steele on steel (pun alert) again resounding in the late afternoon sun. Sarah attempted a botta-in-tempo, but El Toro deftly riposted, neatly planting a kiss on her cheek in passing. Re-faced, the mouse tried a cavazione, but the bull's controcavazione brought them right back where they started.

"A valiant effort, my dear mouseling. But it is no match for the awe-inspiring skills of... El Toro (music)." He brandished a red rose and extended it to her in offering.

" I have never seen anyone as conceited as you. How in the spiral does Mustang Sally put up with your overwhelming vanity?"

"Just another of my many, many charms." El Toro lunged forward, attacking without warning high and outside, but Sarah retreated a half step, dodging the blow but nearly losing her balance.

"And now the coup de grace," the bull boasted, but Sarah was no longer there in front of him, having slid around the mast to administer another smack on his backside. This brought forth a blistering round of give and take, the two going toe to toe, battle instincts taking over, the blades moving faster than the eye or brain could register. Sixte, tierce, quarte, prime, octave, seconde, septime, quinte, the air was filled with ringing as if churchbells had gone haywire.

Suddeny, as if choreographed, the two broke apart. "I do believe you have had enough," the bull wheezed, bending over trying to capture his breath. "You have earned the respect of... El Toro (music)." He then gracelessly collapsed to his knees.

"Had enough you big... thingy whatever?" Sarah wittily countered, before sliding down to sit at the base of the mast she had been supporting herself against. Both gasped in huge amounts of air.

"Captain's coming up," Wing Chung warned. Within seconds, the deck looked busy as the companions began faking chores. Rigging was adjusted, brasses shined, cannonballs stacked. Milo pushed a damp mop across the decking, whistling a merry sea shanty. Sarah and El Toro sat side by side, innocently sharpening their blades.

"What's going on? I though I heard a battle raging up here?" His hand was on the hilt of his sword, ready for action. Bonnie Anne stood behind him, musket in hand, eyes still twinkling.

"Cap'n?" Ratbeard smoothly reassured him. "Ye ken see fer yerself there's nothin' goin' on."

"Yeeesss."
Don Rodrigo once again approached Sarah Steele. "Come my dear mouse, it is time for a lesson from... El Toro (music)!"

"Now what? We're evenly matched, ye oaf."

The bull grinned mercilessly, "I have a different type of battle in mind this time."

The pair enlisted several members of the crew to turn the deck into a place of conflict, some even choosing to take sides in this - the ultimate battle for bragging rights. Alongside El Toro was Subodai, a mighty khan of Mooshu; Monkey King, Celestial Trickster; and Catbeard, epicurian and mischief-maker extraordinaire. They looked across the deck at those who had cast their fates with Sarah. Shiruku Neku, the Silk One, who began debating the best way to one up Catbeard. Former sheriff Rooster Cogburn began a staring match against Monkey King, while the bison warrior Tonka assessed how to take on Subodai.

El Toro looked up. He could see his adversary just sitting there, taunting him by calmly grooming her tail, as if he - El Toro (music) - was insignifcant! The condescending minx - in due time he would have the last laugh on her.

Sarah looked up at the sun. That orb was beginning to prepare itself for an afternoon siesta. Waiting on the biggest blowhard of Santo Pollo to decide which tactic he would start out with was making her drowsy. Not that it would matter in the end, for the streetwise mouse from Flotsam had already calculated every possible move of her players - attacks, withdrawls, threatening gestures - she had even memorized some clever taunts and humorous comebacks. For unbeknownst to her foe, this was not the first time she had engaged in this particular form of combat. "You move first, ye big lummox, shake a leg already." Sarah stopped her grooming and called out tauntingly, "I haven't got all day."

Aha! The mouse's impatience would prove her undoing. Let her stew in her own juices as the afternoon sun beat down through the cloudless sky. Everyone else had gathered round to begin the traditional pre-warfare game of making odds and placing bets on a winner. There would be much trading of chores when this was all over.

As calmly as he could, the magnificent defender of the helpless against overwhelming odds replied nonchalantly, "We will begin when I am ready, for I, El Toro (music) will begin batte when I, El Toro (music) am ready. This time you will be brought down in a crushing, not to say humiliating, and embarrasing defeat. This time - it shall be I, El Toro (music) who will prove the greater general of his forces!"

"Yeah? You and what army?" Sarah countered, then looked around at all those assembled. "Sorry, guys."

A hush fell over the deck. Everyone knew the time was nigh. Slowly, carefully, deliberately, El Toro (music) reached down for the weapon of his choice. It was time to start the show.

El Toro's mighty fingers reached out and slid a checker diagonally on the board. "Hah! I have you now, mouse girl!"

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Oct 14, 2013 wrote:
Don Rodrigo once again approached Sarah Steele. "Come my dear mouse, it is time for a lesson from... El Toro (music)!"

The bull grinned mercilessly, "I have a different type of battle in mind this time."

The pair enlisted several members of the crew to turn the deck into a place of conflict, some even choosing to take sides in this - the ultimate battle for bragging rights. Alongside El Toro was Subodai, a mighty khan of Mooshu; Monkey King, Celestial Trickster; and Catbeard, epicurian and mischief-maker extraordinaire. They looked across the deck at those who had cast their fates with Sarah. Shiruku Neku, the Silk One, who began debating the best way to one up Catbeard. Former sheriff Rooster Cogburn began a staring match against Monkey King, while the bison warrior Tonka assessed how to take on Subodai.

El Toro looked up. He could see his adversary just sitting there, taunting him by calmly grooming her tail, as if he - El Toro (music) - was insignifcant! The condescending minx - in due time he would have the last laugh on her.

Sarah looked up at the sun. That orb was beginning to prepare itself for an afternoon siesta. Waiting on the biggest blowhard of Santo Pollo to decide which tactic he would start out with was making her drowsy. Not that it would matter in the end, for the streetwise mouse from Flotsam had already calculated every possible move of her players - attacks, withdrawls, threatening gestures - she had even memorized some clever taunts and humorous comebacks. For unbeknownst to her foe, this was not the first time she had engaged in this particular form of combat. "You move first, ye big lummox, shake a leg already." Sarah stopped her grooming and called out tauntingly, "I haven't got all day."

Aha! The mouse's impatience would prove her undoing. Let her stew in her own juices as the afternoon sun beat down through the cloudless sky. Everyone else had gathered round to begin the traditional pre-warfare game of making odds and placing bets on a winner. There would be much trading of chores when this was all over.

As calmly as he could, the magnificent defender of the helpless against overwhelming odds replied nonchalantly, "We will begin when I am ready, for I, El Toro (music) will begin batte when I, El Toro (music) am ready. This time you will be brought down in a crushing, not to say humiliating, and embarrasing defeat. This time - it shall be I, El Toro (music) who will prove the greater general of his forces!"

"Yeah? You and what army?" Sarah countered, then looked around at all those assembled. "Sorry, guys."

A hush fell over the deck. Everyone knew the time was nigh. Slowly, carefully, deliberately, El Toro (music) reached down for the weapon of his choice. It was time to start the show.

El Toro's mighty fingers reached out and slid a checker diagonally on the board. "Hah! I have you now, mouse girl!"
Oh my goodness. Truly delightful. I feel like I was sitting right there on the ship. Your ability to draw the reader in is phenomenal. Your ending, flawless, lol. What a ride, . You do have a publisher, right

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012

You have got to be kidding me ... Be honest Sam - where, besides here, you write your fan-fictions?
I
must know!

Gunner's Mate
May 28, 2013

Don Rodrigo paced the quarter deck, hiding his frustration. How absurd, how unthinkable, that he, El Toro, should not be the best at anything. How could he, El Toro, have known that Sarah Steele would cheat (well, that might be too harsh) by having played the game of checkers before? Outrageous! Vengeance must ultimately be his. He looked around to make sure all was ship-shape. He, El Toro (music) was after all (low chuckling to self) duty officer on deck. He briefly thought of his own Carolina. Then a brilliant idea flashed into his brain. Dominos!

The days passed humiliating by. Dominos, quoits, alquerques, tables, game of the goose, fox and chickens - each attempt at superiority ended embarrassingly as time dragged out to the Mouse's victories. He considered arm wrestling, but that would be an unequal challenge and beneath his honor. Shut the box, pachisi and hazard then quickly followed suit. On to sports games - tennis, croquet and shuttlecock - all ended in the Bull's defeat.

The crew even stopped coming to watch the spectacles, seeing as how they really weren't spectacles at all. At first the diversions had been interesting, even exciting entertainment. Now another humdrum game was nothing to pay any attention to. Wednesday night / game night was becoming more popular however. Who knew that Emmett had all the makings of a master card sharp, although the Otter was soul of politeness and chivalry, and would never stoop so low as to...

The idea flashed into his Bull's mind nearly full blown. This time it was infallible. He couldn't even be accused of cheating, not really. It was simply that for once he had the upper edge. Don Rodrigo grinned from ear to ear.

Sarah was getting tired of it all. At first it had been great fun, even good training to go against her friend, but that should have been the end of it. But the pompous windbag just had to keep challenging her, and she couldn't even let him win - he was so hopeless at playing games. He needed to win at something, before he lost his edge in battle. But what could she suggest that would not seem like an obvious ploy? Pie making? She was no great cook - but neither was Don Rodrigo. This had to end, but Sarah was stumped as to how to make it happen. Riddles? Sadly, it might come to that.

Later that day...

"So, my dear mouse..."

"Oh, not again."

"Yes, for I, El Toro (music) will once and for all vanquish you in a task so daunting, so awe-inspiring, that all shall say..."

"Yeah, yeah, what now? Maybe we should go back to swords."

"Not until you have tasted defeat at the hands of... El Toro (music)!"

"Fine, what is it?"

Don Rodrigo dramatically reached behind his back and pulled out two pairs of needles and two balls of yarn. "The first to knit a potholder wins."

"I don't know how to knit!"

"That is not my problem."

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Sam Underhill on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
Don Rodrigo paced the quarter deck, hiding his frustration. How absurd, how unthinkable, that he, El Toro, should not be the best at anything. How could he, El Toro, have known that Sarah Steele would cheat (well, that might be too harsh) by having played the game of checkers before? Outrageous! Vengeance must ultimately be his. He looked around to make sure all was ship-shape. He, El Toro (music) was after all (low chuckling to self) duty officer on deck. He briefly thought of his own Carolina. Then a brilliant idea flashed into his brain. Dominos!

The days passed humiliating by. Dominos, quoits, alquerques, tables, game of the goose, fox and chickens - each attempt at superiority ended embarrassingly as time dragged out to the Mouse's victories. He considered arm wrestling, but that would be an unequal challenge and beneath his honor. Shut the box, pachisi and hazard then quickly followed suit. On to sports games - tennis, croquet and shuttlecock - all ended in the Bull's defeat.

The crew even stopped coming to watch the spectacles, seeing as how they really weren't spectacles at all. At first the diversions had been interesting, even exciting entertainment. Now another humdrum game was nothing to pay any attention to. Wednesday night / game night was becoming more popular however. Who knew that Emmett had all the makings of a master card sharp, although the Otter was soul of politeness and chivalry, and would never stoop so low as to...

The idea flashed into his Bull's mind nearly full blown. This time it was infallible. He couldn't even be accused of cheating, not really. It was simply that for once he had the upper edge. Don Rodrigo grinned from ear to ear.

Sarah was getting tired of it all. At first it had been great fun, even good training to go against her friend, but that should have been the end of it. But the pompous windbag just had to keep challenging her, and she couldn't even let him win - he was so hopeless at playing games. He needed to win at something, before he lost his edge in battle. But what could she suggest that would not seem like an obvious ploy? Pie making? She was no great cook - but neither was Don Rodrigo. This had to end, but Sarah was stumped as to how to make it happen. Riddles? Sadly, it might come to that.

Later that day...

"So, my dear mouse..."

"Oh, not again."

"Yes, for I, El Toro (music) will once and for all vanquish you in a task so daunting, so awe-inspiring, that all shall say..."

"Fine, what is it?"

Don Rodrigo dramatically reached behind his back and pulled out two pairs of needles and two balls of yarn. "The first to knit a potholder wins."

What a wonderful twist. The master has unveiled another work of art for our enjoyment.

Petty Officer
Sep 27, 2013
Ensign
Oct 25, 2012
Yes I know someone already did this but I say this is flattery.

"Foolish young girl, you will learn to taunt El Toro! *music*"

"We'll see about that!"

Captain looks at Bonnie Anne and vice versa. El Toro and Sarah Steele wait for bell. Ratbeard wakes up Old Scratch and he the starts battle.

"You will learn why El Toro is a legend

Stops and waits for music

"Take that"

Sarah Steele cheap shots El Toro

"Ha Ha so you are a good at the blade, but I'm better."

El Toro whips her and then misses with his blade

"Stop Stop as captain I say we have a lunch break!!"
(Later they fight again and decide to just call it a tie and go destroy armada goons.)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Sam Underhill on Sep 2, 2013 wrote:
"Come now, my dear mouse lady, it is time to cross swords with... El Toro (music)."

"You know the Captain's rules, no fighting aboard ship." Sarah Steele replied companionably.

"It is not fighting, it is... practice."

"Practice, schmactice, you know I'd win."

"Please," chuckled the large bull, "let's us not fantasize. I will give you a lesson with... El Toro (music)."

"In what? Pomposity?"

"I can understand your concern. There is no shame to losing to one such as I."

"Losing? Keep dreaming, you loud-mouthed buffoon."

Just then Ratbeard appeared around the corner, holding a large bowl of popcorn and taking a seat on the stairway. "Come on then, afore the Captain gets back from his walk with Bonnie Anne."

"I'd rather fight you, ya lubber," Sarah tartly shot at the grinning rat. "Alright then, you're on," she grinned wolfishly at the bovine.

El Toro (music) stood at one end of the deck, Sarah Steele at the other. Both began warming up. One by one the other companions gathered round, bets being placed on everything from first touch to being thrown overboard to what was for dinner. Old Scratch rang the ship's bell and the fight began.

The two carefully circled warily around each other, feinting slightly though each knew neither would fall for it. The blades crashed high with a loud metallic clang. Sarah attempted a low flourish, but El Toro (music) used his whip to swing from the low hanging spar out of range. (How does he do that?) He rushed in as if at a matador, but Sarah side stepped and gave him a thwack on the backside.

"Oh you will pay for that," El Toro (music) threatened. Sarah just grinned again and the game began afresh.

Just then, a crackle of energy passed overhead as the Captain and Bonnie Anne walked up the gangplank. "I thought I said no fighting! No dessert for you two!" He grabbed the popcorn from Ratbeard and headed down below deck. He stopped, turned around and asked, "So, who was winning?"

"I WAS!" they claimed in unison.
ha ha good show!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Highlander Fox of ... on Sep 10, 2013 wrote:
Ah, Sam. Your writings continue to amuse me. One day I promise I will challenge you to a WRITE-OFF! But meh, poetry and drawing come in handy in that section too... Wait, I'm getting sidetracked! You continue to make me laugh and your offerings are hardly meager- they definitely outclass mine...

Ciao!
sam vs fox! who would win? stay tuned if you want to find out!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Sam Underhill on Sep 5, 2013 wrote:
Oh my goodness! You would compare my meager offerings to those of the Highlander Fox and Virtuous Anne Radcliffe? I am truly humbled that my pathetic scratchings have elicited such dire omens. I credit the cast and crew of my ship for inspiring me to such creative heights. Take a bow, everyone. NO! Not all at once, you klutzes! Ow, look out! Old Scratch get your bony elbow out of my ribs! Watch you put that sword, Ratbeard! El Toro (music), the horns, the horns! No, no, I remove myself from such dreary competitions that I would surely lose, at least as soon as I can untangle this mess.
ha ha!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Sam Underhill on Sep 15, 2013 wrote:
Bonnie Anne truned back at the top of the ship's ladder leading below decks. "I'll keep him busy for bit if you two wish to... finish up here." The merry twinkle in her eye bespoke of mischief aforethought.

"Well, demoiselle, I shall certainly understand if you do not wish to continue your education at the hands of... El Toro (music)." Hat in hand, he executed a perfect flourish as he spoke.

"Never, you blaggering blowhard," Sarah Steele responded, dropping into a curtsy that would have done a duchess proud.

The company of companions resumed their positions, wagers once again passing back and forth at a furious pace. Then the two combatants resumed their conflict, the clash of Steele on steel (pun alert) again resounding in the late afternoon sun. Sarah attempted a botta-in-tempo, but El Toro deftly riposted, neatly planting a kiss on her cheek in passing. Re-faced, the mouse tried a cavazione, but the bull's controcavazione brought them right back where they started.

"A valiant effort, my dear mouseling. But it is no match for the awe-inspiring skills of... El Toro (music)." He brandished a red rose and extended it to her in offering.

" I have never seen anyone as conceited as you. How in the spiral does Mustang Sally put up with your overwhelming vanity?"

"Just another of my many, many charms." El Toro lunged forward, attacking without warning high and outside, but Sarah retreated a half step, dodging the blow but nearly losing her balance.

"And now the coup de grace," the bull boasted, but Sarah was no longer there in front of him, having slid around the mast to administer another smack on his backside. This brought forth a blistering round of give and take, the two going toe to toe, battle instincts taking over, the blades moving faster than the eye or brain could register. Sixte, tierce, quarte, prime, octave, seconde, septime, quinte, the air was filled with ringing as if churchbells had gone haywire.

Suddeny, as if choreographed, the two broke apart. "I do believe you have had enough," the bull wheezed, bending over trying to capture his breath. "You have earned the respect of... El Toro (music)." He then gracelessly collapsed to his knees.

"Had enough you big... thingy whatever?" Sarah wittily countered, before sliding down to sit at the base of the mast she had been supporting herself against. Both gasped in huge amounts of air.

"Captain's coming up," Wing Chung warned. Within seconds, the deck looked busy as the companions began faking chores. Rigging was adjusted, brasses shined, cannonballs stacked. Milo pushed a damp mop across the decking, whistling a merry sea shanty. Sarah and El Toro sat side by side, innocently sharpening their blades.

"What's going on? I though I heard a battle raging up here?" His hand was on the hilt of his sword, ready for action. Bonnie Anne stood behind him, musket in hand, eyes still twinkling.

"Cap'n?" Ratbeard smoothly reassured him. "Ye ken see fer yerself there's nothin' goin' on."

"Yeeesss."
me:good thing sally didnt read this! sally: read what? (reads post) rodrigo!!! el toro: i must go, um... i have a apointment with,um...oh dear! i think i just saw a banditoad! el toro to the rescue! (music) (runs away and sally gives chase) me: i am just going to go to my cabin, you guys take care of this! (runs to cabin and hides under bed)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
me:good thing sally didnt read this! sally: read what? (reads post) rodrigo!!! el toro: i must go, um... i have a apointment with,um...oh dear! i think i just saw a banditoad! el toro to the rescue! (music) (runs away and sally gives chase) me: i am just going to go to my cabin, you guys take care of this! (runs to cabin and hides under bed)
*Still laughing* Now that is really cute and funny. I just love it. Thank you for that delightful giggle.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
*Still laughing* Now that is really cute and funny. I just love it. Thank you for that delightful giggle.
thx chris

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Sam Underhill on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:

Later that day...

"So, my dear mouse..."

"Oh, not again."

"Fine, what is it?"

this just keeps getting better and better.

what will happen next? will El Toro sneak a win from Sarah? Will she be shamefully beaten by a pair of needles and a ball of yarn? Who taught El Toro how to knit? why? can he also crochet? Or will she drive another attack that ail leave her foe sprawled on the cabin deck? Will this incredibly boring duel get out of hand and draw the crew's spent attention back? Find out next time! Same pirate place, Same pirate…Forget it.

I just love the classics.

(sits down and munches on popcorn)

Captain
Feb 11, 2010
Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
"Challenge me? Sit still, my dear, and feel the wrath of... El Toro (Da-da-da!!!)
"Oh great, he's all bull headed" bonnie casually remarked. "And I thought I was annoying." Hawkules mutters. "Shh, dont say that, or he'll" Bonnie warned, but it was too late. El toro swooped on hawkules minatour style. "Hey, your fight's with me remember!", Sarah Steele snared.
"I thought I would dissuade you by showing you the fury of... El Toro (Music)!, but it seems I'll have to defeat you pretty. En Guard!"
Sarah steele strikes an "En Guard" pose like mustang's. El Toro Raisies his sword (like before his super critical), then lunges.
Sarah was caught off guard whilst el toro lept. He'd smartly attatched his whip to the ship's flagpole which enabled him to soar in the sky at a surprisingly high speed. Luckily, sarah's sword reached his just on time, but the force of his proppelled sword broke through immediately.
Sarah's sword fell out of her hand, at the feet of... El Toro (Music).
"Come on my dear mouse. Take your sword." He spoke.
"It's a trap!" Bonnie exclaimed the obvious to the oblivious Sarah. She leaned in for her sword, whilst el toro, a man of his word, stood still and watching.
"Did you not trust... El Toro?" (Music)
"You've underestimated me, bull." Sarah shakes her swords, as if dancing. Suddenly, the whole crew bursts out laughing, but a second later when she dissapeared into a black fog, they were in awe.
"What!?" El toro panicked, seeing his opponent had vanished into thin air, as the captain had done occasionaly. "My love, darling, come out of hiding", he whispered, trying to hide his fear.
Time stopped as el toro concentrated, trying to hear her footsteps.
Tap tap.
El toro Jumped and as soon as he came down, there was the clank of sarah and el toro's swords.
He raised his whip
She raised her small sword.
They came together in a collision like no other, creating smoke
It cleared to reveal the last one standing was...

Merciless Jean Percy, 65
(No i didn't win)

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
"Little mouse, you shall learn to fear el toro!"(Music) "I don't think so! Hiya! (Sarah trays to land a blow on el toros head, but misses) "ha!"(toro attacks and Sarah blocks, starting a saber lock)and then all of the sudden a crazy thing happened! El toro said "great Scott! We have been at this for what, three days?whatever, keep fighting guys! (Mumbles under breath) I am going to get some macaroni."

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
I like all of these cool stories! They are great! The main thing that I like to do is make these little funny short story's. So I guess I am definitely unworthy of this write off. Lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
I like all of these cool stories! They are great! The main thing that I like to do is make these little funny short story's. So I guess I am definitely unworthy of this write off. Lol
Now, now don't underestimate yourself. We all have wonderful ideas rumbling around in our heads and the heroism comes from having the courage to write them down for all to see. The written story's value is all based on opinion and what delights some may just be humdrum for others. The fact that you penned it is what matters. We are a safe place to share our ideas, always. Unworthiness only has a foothold here when it comes to describing bullies. Trust me, your heart, penned to page is never unworthy.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
i think that el toro would win he is the best swashbuckler the ever sailed the skies (besides me of course,lol)

Captain
Jun 26, 2010
I do find this quite entertaining even thou I'm a adventurous kind of writer for my type of stories. but if I had to choose I go with Sarah Steele she's my type to root for in this brawl.

- Deadeye Jack Morgan

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
I think el toro plus these stories are great how about Carolina vs el toro

Captain
Dec 11, 2010
Both are the best :D

I have always admired the Swashbuckler class and the many crew members who are swashbucklers. (Ninja Pig expecially )

El Toro is great for a team of swashbucklers allowing him to boost there dodge and critical.
But Sarah is very well rounded and looks great (Unlike El Toro after promotion :P )

If they were to brawl it would end in a tie because they are both amazing swashbucklers

Keep Swashbuckling