Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

payment (mobile)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
mobile phone payment :P is there anyway i can buy membership via phone, and not in America? if there is you are gonna get a lot more payment :P but yea, if there isn't could you please consider making one, so you will make more money and it will be a lot easier to pay for people without cards xD ty

Administrator
Hi. Pirate memberships are not yet available for purchase via a mobile payment. Although not directly the solution you're looking for, Crowns can be purchased via mobile from the Wizard101.com website and used for Pirate101, and outside of the US you may purchase a pre-paid Visa at any Western Union Station location and use this to purchase your Crowns.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
ok thnx however i unfortunetly cant do that due to parents not wanting one but oh well, please update me if you ever do add mobile payment from where ever in the world, and just wondering could you possibly add some way of trading armor, weapons etc.. maybe even, gold, crowns, or even companions or pets :O ty

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
just wondering why you wont reply to my trading idea :/

First Mate
May 01, 2012
They now have Gifting. At the moment, it is for Crown items only (I think). Suggest you check it out.

Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
i did, but i meant being able to trade between players in the game, without using crowns. Giving, armor, weapons, companions etc... with gold even not crowns

Community Leader
cooldougie101 on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
i did, but i meant being able to trade between players in the game, without using crowns. Giving, armor, weapons, companions etc... with gold even not crowns
This has been requested many times (especially if I count Wizard101).
Its been my experience with this subject that KI seems to be very against this.

It might open up pandoras box.

They can currently recover items that are sold, or deleted by mistake, but would likely be unable to "fix" anything traded by mistake as it would involve another party (player) making support of the feature quite difficult.

Having seen a million "Crown mount for Treasure Card" scams in wizzy, I can only imagine what opening this up might start there and here in pirates.

As it is now, all that can be transferred between accounts is Crowns.
To do so, accounts must be linked "family" accounts as it requires sharing of information to link them.
Once linked they cannot be unlinked, so this will NOT work to share crowns with friends.

I havent tried gifting in Pirate101 yet, can we gift items (from crown shop) when purchased with gold (provided the item can be purchased with gold?).

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Jan 28, 2013
Dr Zeppers on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
This has been requested many times (especially if I count Wizard101).
Its been my experience with this subject that KI seems to be very against this.

It might open up pandoras box.

They can currently recover items that are sold, or deleted by mistake, but would likely be unable to "fix" anything traded by mistake as it would involve another party (player) making support of the feature quite difficult.

Having seen a million "Crown mount for Treasure Card" scams in wizzy, I can only imagine what opening this up might start there and here in pirates.

As it is now, all that can be transferred between accounts is Crowns.
To do so, accounts must be linked "family" accounts as it requires sharing of information to link them.
Once linked they cannot be unlinked, so this will NOT work to share crowns with friends.

I havent tried gifting in Pirate101 yet, can we gift items (from crown shop) when purchased with gold (provided the item can be purchased with gold?).
yea i guess you are right, but still maybe if they had to be in your group or something, but thnx, that has answered my question