Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What's your pirate's story?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Hey guys! Lizzy here, just wanted to know all of your pirate stories. The history of your PC: the background story. Basically I'd like to know your pirate's past before they got captured by the armada, and what's happened since then. I'll go first, to start things off. Sorry if I revert back to my writing ways as i'm telling you about Lizzy's past...
~
Elizabeth Tutor and her twin brother Andrew Tutor are the children of the famous explorers, Wayne and Guinevere Tutor. Wayne was a researcher while Guinevere was an adventurer, making them the perfect couple. One mild day they heard of the legend of El Dorado, and they set on a course to find the island of solid gold and map it. They took their kids along with them, leaving their home, an island that they had bought for themselves.
However a storm came. It was one of the ugliest thunderstorms The Spiral had ever seen, rain in itself nearly flipping the powerful ship upside-down. The wind buffeted the sailors across their deck: some unfortunate enough to slide overboard and fall into the never ending sky. And, amid all of the chaos of the storm, a leviathan decided at that precise moment to attack the ship. Lightning illuminated the skies, striking the ship and lighting a fire in the rain. The leviathan took the life of Lizzy's parents as she got burned by the fire, now her scar is a constant reminder of the unfortunate day.
Andrew and Elizabeth were split apart in order to survive, and it was some years before they were able to meet again. Lizzy had trained ambidextrously in the art of swashbuckling in her home in Grizzleheim, while Andrew had learned Hoodoo in Darkmoor. They met once again in Skull Island, forming a crew called The Golden Gryphon Crew, which consisted of themselves and two other kids, Heather Thompson and Jack Underwood, formally Jack DarkFlame of Wizard City.
The four of them accomplished many great things while they were in Skull Island, however they decided to split up and travel to different worlds in order to spread the ways of The Resistance of the Armada. They meet annually to discuss what all The Golden Gryphon crew had managed to accomplish, however, other than that, they seldom meet otherwise.
Since then Lizzy alone has been captured and cloned by the armada, nearly killed by an assassin, survived an explosion in Skull Cave, and managed to escape from a small enclosed cave, even with a broken leg. Not an easy feat, especially because Lizzy is claustrophobic.
And this is just a fraction of what all Lizzy has done.
~
That's my pirate's story. What's yours?
See ya in the spiral!

~Elizabeth, level 18 ~

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
Hey guys! Lizzy here, just wanted to know all of your pirate stories. The history of your PC: the background story. Basically I'd like to know your pirate's past before they got captured by the armada, and what's happened since then. I'll go first, to start things off. Sorry if I revert back to my writing ways as i'm telling you about Lizzy's past...
~
Elizabeth Tutor and her twin brother Andrew Tutor are the children of the famous explorers, Wayne and Guinevere Tutor. Wayne was a researcher while Guinevere was an adventurer, making them the perfect couple. One mild day they heard of the legend of El Dorado, and they set on a course to find the island of solid gold and map it. They took their kids along with them, leaving their home, an island that they had bought for themselves.
However a storm came. It was one of the ugliest thunderstorms The Spiral had ever seen, rain in itself nearly flipping the powerful ship upside-down. The wind buffeted the sailors across their deck: some unfortunate enough to slide overboard and fall into the never ending sky. And, amid all of the chaos of the storm, a leviathan decided at that precise moment to attack the ship. Lightning illuminated the skies, striking the ship and lighting a fire in the rain. The leviathan took the life of Lizzy's parents as she got burned by the fire, now her scar is a constant reminder of the unfortunate day.
Andrew and Elizabeth were split apart in order to survive, and it was some years before they were able to meet again. Lizzy had trained ambidextrously in the art of swashbuckling in her home in Grizzleheim, while Andrew had learned Hoodoo in Darkmoor. They met once again in Skull Island, forming a crew called The Golden Gryphon Crew, which consisted of themselves and two other kids, Heather Thompson and Jack Underwood, formally Jack DarkFlame of Wizard City.
The four of them accomplished many great things while they were in Skull Island, however they decided to split up and travel to different worlds in order to spread the ways of The Resistance of the Armada. They meet annually to discuss what all The Golden Gryphon crew had managed to accomplish, however, other than that, they seldom meet otherwise.
Since then Lizzy alone has been captured and cloned by the armada, nearly killed by an assassin, survived an explosion in Skull Cave, and managed to escape from a small enclosed cave, even with a broken leg. Not an easy feat, especially because Lizzy is claustrophobic.
~
See ya in the spiral!

~Elizabeth, level 18 ~
So creative, Lizzy. I'll give it a go, but I doubt Emma is as interesting as Lizzy. XD

~

Emma Everhart, daughter of Tom and Octavia (Tavia) Everhart, grew up for seven years in Cool Ranch, Santo Pollo to be precise. Her parents were killed in a mutiny when she was five, and Emma stayed in Santo Pollo before leaving for Marleybone just before her eighth birthday. The blonde was already good with pistols and muskets, and some special training from some Redcoats in the Isle of Dogs enhanced her ability with accuracy and sniping. She was using a bayonet by the time she turned nine. Of course, Emma had never been on any real adventures, and she admired her foster father for what he did to protect Marleybone.
Of course, Emma wanted to see more than just the Isle of Dogs, and eventually convinced her foster father to take her to the Isle of Fetch. Unfortunately, no one had gotten word of the Armada assaulting the Isle of Fetch, and Emma was told to leave by boarding her foster father's ship. She did so, and the blonde went home to the Isle of Dogs, and stayed there for a couple years longer.
When Emma decided she was old enough to go explore the Spiral, she bought herself a Royal Navy Galleon and set out. She ended up in Grizzleheim somehow, and she was attracted by the wintry area. She stayed for a couple months, and gained some pretty good survival instincts, and while the bears were not as skilled in long range, Emma learned how to use melee weapons as well.
You'd conclude that the Armada came along at some point. Well, they didn't. Emma set off for Skull Island once she felt she'd like to see even more of the Spiral. The Musketeer came to Skull Island after a long and lonely trip, and there she met Keira Moone, a Witchdoctor from Darkmoor. The two did indeed end up becoming friends, and both started sailing the skies together, setting up their own crews. Unfortunately, Keira got into some trouble in Port Regal, and ended up being imprisoned. The two didn't see each other for a couple months or so, but reunited back in Skull Island.
Emma's been through a lot of stuff too, similarly to Lizzy. She was attacked by Samoorai, assaulted an Armada Battle Station, met a couple wizards, and a whole lot more.

~

Yea. I've written better. XD

Ciao!

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Here's my pirate's backstory a long time ago in a galaxy far far away my pirate(ok i will say his name silver joseph vane) had a good life with his parents unitl They went treasure hunting one day and after finding the treasure in krokotopia the ship found a storm and there was a shipwreck that seperated joseph and his parent's crew either died or survived on a wooden plank and so joseph and 20 of the member's were safe joseph is unknown of his parent's fate but it is likley they have died anyways joseph landed in the same island the krokosphinx and became a gladiator by a fat female krok(the krok weighed 500lbs it was that obese) Along some crew such as lucky jack russel he made friends in krokotopia such as a mander named abubakar(krokotopian for noble) and akil a krok both are gladiators and joseph for 5 and a half years stayed in krokotopia until the day he was captured for attacking deacon because the armada was planning to invade krokotopia and he wanted to protect it(luckly the invasion failed but the krokosphinx's nose got chopped off) and his friends nearly got killed luckly he told his friends to go towards skull island(Lucky jack russel),Marleybone(abubaker),and polaris(akil)
and that my friend's is silver joseph vane's backstory

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
thatonevalenciansw... on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Here's my pirate's backstory a long time ago in a galaxy far far away my pirate(ok i will say his name silver joseph vane) had a good life with his parents unitl They went treasure hunting one day and after finding the treasure in krokotopia the ship found a storm and there was a shipwreck that seperated joseph and his parent's crew either died or survived on a wooden plank and so joseph and 20 of the member's were safe joseph is unknown of his parent's fate but it is likley they have died anyways joseph landed in the same island the krokosphinx and became a gladiator by a fat female krok(the krok weighed 500lbs it was that obese) Along some crew such as lucky jack russel he made friends in krokotopia such as a mander named abubakar(krokotopian for noble) and akil a krok both are gladiators and joseph for 5 and a half years stayed in krokotopia until the day he was captured for attacking deacon because the armada was planning to invade krokotopia and he wanted to protect it(luckly the invasion failed but the krokosphinx's nose got chopped off) and his friends nearly got killed luckly he told his friends to go towards skull island(Lucky jack russel),Marleybone(abubaker),and polaris(akil)
and that my friend's is silver joseph vane's backstory
Lol! Nice one! I love how you described the Krokosphinx's nose getting chopped off. That right there is pure gold!

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Tis be thee glorious day of telling about thee Jacob Freeman. A fast shooting sniper called Sniper Rose. Now this is his legendary tale before he was captured by thee Armada.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away in the world of Wizard City. (You will find out why I start here), a wizard named Joshua Wildhammer; brother to Jacob Freeman. They were great friends indeed. He saved him multiple times with his almighty STORMY POWER! Now lets begin. A tale in Aquila that was investigated by the dogs of Marleybone prophesied that a boy was to be born. A sniper in the Spiral and great leader to a navy. So when they brought it back to the Royal Museum; word got around quick about this. A few months later; a baby was born. His name was Jacob Freeman. His brother came from here to. Jacob was the oldest of the two. Now Joshua Wildhammer born a few years later when Jacob was 6. So remember that. He also had a sister that was born when Jacob was 10. There parents were Fransisco Drake and a gypsy name Nadya. When Jacob was 18; Josh was 13 and their sister was 8. He went off on to a adventure and was looking for a job. He sailed onto the Isle of Dogs. It was a great place to find a job there and his first mission was to go get some fish from the Marleyboneian Skyways. (Now guys; the Armada will be in this story but they will show up much later so keep reading) He caught some Batacuda and brought it back. In exchange; he got 4 thousand gold. This was enough to keep his family going strong. Many years later when Joshua was 21 and his sister was 11; the oldest was 27. Joshua found it time to marry. He encountered a Princess named Elizabeth and wanted to marry. A few years later at age 23; he got married. His sister was 18 and his oldest was was 28. Since they were all adults now; they could finally set out and find adventure together. They brought Nadya; Francisco and Elizabeth of course! Now I'm running out of space so I will end it here. (End of Part 1) Till then; later!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Tis be thee glorious day of telling about thee Jacob Freeman. A fast shooting sniper called Sniper Rose. Now this is his legendary tale before he was captured by thee Armada.
A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away in the world of Wizard City. (You will find out why I start here), a wizard named Joshua Wildhammer; brother to Jacob Freeman. They were great friends indeed. He saved him multiple times with his almighty STORMY POWER! Now lets begin. A tale in Aquila that was investigated by the dogs of Marleybone prophesied that a boy was to be born. A sniper in the Spiral and great leader to a navy. So when they brought it back to the Royal Museum; word got around quick about this. A few months later; a baby was born. His name was Jacob Freeman. His brother came from here to. Jacob was the oldest of the two. Now Joshua Wildhammer born a few years later when Jacob was 6. So remember that. He also had a sister that was born when Jacob was 10. There parents were Fransisco Drake and a gypsy name Nadya. When Jacob was 18; Josh was 13 and their sister was 8. He went off on to a adventure and was looking for a job. He sailed onto the Isle of Dogs. It was a great place to find a job there and his first mission was to go get some fish from the Marleyboneian Skyways. (Now guys; the Armada will be in this story but they will show up much later so keep reading) He caught some Batacuda and brought it back. In exchange; he got 4 thousand gold. This was enough to keep his family going strong. Many years later when Joshua was 21 and his sister was 11; the oldest was 27. Joshua found it time to marry. He encountered a Princess named Elizabeth and wanted to marry. A few years later at age 23; he got married. His sister was 18 and his oldest was was 28. Since they were all adults now; they could finally set out and find adventure together. They brought Nadya; Francisco and Elizabeth of course! Now I'm running out of space so I will end it here. (End of Part 1) Till then; later!
Clever, I liked it. However Jacob is 28? That does mean he is indeed an adult, but most of the pirates are teens. You're TWICE the age of my character, Elizabeth. Now I LOVE the name of the princess that Joshua married, but didn't he just get permission to date someone named Kaitlyn? Is she going to be your mistress? And btw, where did you get the name Elizabeth from? Elizabeth is a royal name, and it's the name of my favorite royal ruler of all time, Queen Elizabeth Tutor of England, which is who I named my own character off of. It's not that she was queen, it's the fact that she's brilliant and was willing to make many sacrifices of her own personal life to ensure the happiness of her people. Queen Elizabeth is an excellent rolemodel, and I hope she rubs off on me and Lizzy. XD I love the fact that you had them go on a family adventure, that just brought together exactly how close your family is. Excellent background story, thanks for sharing!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 26, 2013 wrote:
So creative, Lizzy. I'll give it a go, but I doubt Emma is as interesting as Lizzy. XD

~

Emma Everhart, daughter of Tom and Octavia (Tavia) Everhart, grew up for seven years in Cool Ranch, Santo Pollo to be precise. Her parents were killed in a mutiny when she was five, and Emma stayed in Santo Pollo before leaving for Marleybone just before her eighth birthday. The blonde was already good with pistols and muskets, and some special training from some Redcoats in the Isle of Dogs enhanced her ability with accuracy and sniping. She was using a bayonet by the time she turned nine. Of course, Emma had never been on any real adventures, and she admired her foster father for what he did to protect Marleybone.
Of course, Emma wanted to see more than just the Isle of Dogs, and eventually convinced her foster father to take her to the Isle of Fetch. Unfortunately, no one had gotten word of the Armada assaulting the Isle of Fetch, and Emma was told to leave by boarding her foster father's ship. She did so, and the blonde went home to the Isle of Dogs, and stayed there for a couple years longer.
When Emma decided she was old enough to go explore the Spiral, she bought herself a Royal Navy Galleon and set out. She ended up in Grizzleheim somehow, and she was attracted by the wintry area. She stayed for a couple months, and gained some pretty good survival instincts, and while the bears were not as skilled in long range, Emma learned how to use melee weapons as well.
You'd conclude that the Armada came along at some point. Well, they didn't. Emma set off for Skull Island once she felt she'd like to see even more of the Spiral. The Musketeer came to Skull Island after a long and lonely trip, and there she met Keira Moone, a Witchdoctor from Darkmoor. The two did indeed end up becoming friends, and both started sailing the skies together, setting up their own crews. Unfortunately, Keira got into some trouble in Port Regal, and ended up being imprisoned. The two didn't see each other for a couple months or so, but reunited back in Skull Island.
Emma's been through a lot of stuff too, similarly to Lizzy. She was attacked by Samoorai, assaulted an Armada Battle Station, met a couple wizards, and a whole lot more.

~

Yea. I've written better. XD

Ciao!
That's cool! Your musketeer character grew up in the same place that my musketeer character did -- Marleybone. I love how towards the end you wrote how Emma met a couple of wizards. XD That's so neat! So what do you think, should I post the entire Golden Gyphon Crew's backstory? (Don't worry, one of my characters don't have much of one.)

~Elizabeth, level 22 ~

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
Bart Bellamy was working on the docks of Port Regal, when his father took him onto a commandeered Monquistan skiff and told him they were going to Marleybone. The were going to sneak among a Monquistan fleet who planned to raid all Marleybonian ports in Westminster Skyway. Once they got there, they boarded the flagship and found not monkeys, but Clockworks! They clockworks had taken over the fleet and planned to raid any ship who came near them. His parents' crew fought valiantly, but in the end were captured. But Bart kept slicing down Armada troops left and right, giving him the nickname, "Burly," and allowing him to escape. Only one other of the crew escaped; a guinea pig named Gaspard De Vole. Bart remembered his parents telling him stories of Marleybone, so he decided to go to there. And 'twas there he lived for three years. While there, he learned how to shoot a bayonet and to lead a group of people from an old Marleybonian Navy veteran. One day, he heard tell of Armada ships nearby. He snuck on and pretended to be one of them. Slowly, he destroyed the crewmembers. He was eventually caught and accused of treason. They locked him in the brig, where he was eventually rescued by Boochbeard. He went for Skull Island to work for Avery. He now journeys to Marleybone, his homeland. His only connections to his past are Gaspard De Vole of his parents crew, and Emmett, a Commander of Marleybone's Navy.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Modest Hank Ironside is from far off Polaris. There, he learned Hoodoo from the finest professors of Polaris. Hank was well educated, and his skills would have been increased significantly, except for one thing. Napoleguin had become the emperor of Polaris, and he began a very dangerous war; the Polarian War, to be specific. He, like many others, fled to the far corners of Polaris to escape the raging land that Napoleguin had helped create. Some forces of other worlds, thinking that the new nomads were helping Napoleguin, attacked the fugitives. During the massive attack, Hank, only six years old at the time, fled. And he kept fleeing. And fleeing. And fleeing. Now knowing no one was there to help him, Hank learned to survive in the cold environment. As the years went on, Hank was labeled a hero and a traveler of Polaris. But that all changed one fateful day on which the Armada came to visit Polaris City. The toy soldiers ravaged the place, and Hank tried to stop them. But he was easily beaten and taken away by the Armada. No one saw Hank on Polaris at all after that day. Some think he died. Some think he is still held prisoner on an Armada ship. Some think he fled Polaris. But those on Polaris who are smart, well, they believe Hank is still out there, riding the winds like the hero he was.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
That's cool! Your musketeer character grew up in the same place that my musketeer character did -- Marleybone. I love how towards the end you wrote how Emma met a couple of wizards. XD That's so neat! So what do you think, should I post the entire Golden Gyphon Crew's backstory? (Don't worry, one of my characters don't have much of one.)

~Elizabeth, level 22 ~
:D Yay! She met a couple certain wizards which shared her and Keira's first names. (my wizards, Emma Stormshade and Keira Ashshard.) She had some odd experiences with them. XD

Yes, do post them! I'll do Savvy, Ames, Val, and Keira too if ya want. XD

Ciao!

Ensign
Feb 12, 2013
I would like to add my background story but I have forgotten the first five years of my life. The first thing I remember was being locked in the Armada brig.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
ed's story

long time ago Edward d his parents Blake and Cassandra devereaux were killed cause of the armada poor ed cried and cried and ninjas took him in as an adopted child and his brother Mark Bristol were raised by the stealthy ninja piggies lol anyhow mark was eating some um ugh carrots and ed was eating some um ugh a potatos they were captured by the armada mark and ed met subodai and kan po they escaped and then mark sacrificed him self to the armada ship exploded and mark sadly died that evening sad ed was now quiet ed
then mark was alive! yay! ed made an army of soldiers and was an Aquilan legend and mark eh who cares about him now mark asked ed about aquila and asked him can i come to aquila with you and ed said go pull ratbeards beard for me plz

the end

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Well, Anne and Charlotte (and I think Genevieve) got their backstories elsewhere, so here is Anneke's.

Anneke Nightingale has no less than five sets of people that she considers family. First were her loving parents, who perished in a terrible storm. She was then raised by a family of gentle and affectionate Manders, until the time came to be tested by the Kroc overlords for magical ability that might be of service to them. Anneke had strong magical ability, so she was taken away to be trained for the arena, though allowed occasional visits back home to her Mander family. However, the Krocs were good to her too, and she was fostered by a high-ranking Kroc family who ensured a good education. But although Anneke is often dreamy and vague, she has strong ideals as well, and she and her well-intentioned Kroc foster family were often at odds about the notion of fighting for the entertainment of others in the arena.

After one particularly serious quarrel, Anneke left Krokotopia in rather a huff, joining up with a traveling Marleybonean acting troupe that had been entertaining the Marleyboneans in Krokotopia. While the troupe soon found out that Anneke was a poor actor with too soft a voice for stage, they also quickly discovered that she had a talent for dancing and diligent in applying herself to learn. Anneke found a happy place in the troupe performing in the entre-acts [entertainment between acts of plays], dancing or doing magic tricks (or both!).

Unfortunately, one of the islands the troupe visited had become increasingly under control of the Armada. So in an entre-act when Anneke was performing her little act of magic tricks, to the shock and dismay of performers and audience alike, Armada soldiers marched in and arrested her. Frightened and bewildered, Anneke found it only got worse, being taken aboard Deacon's terrible prison ship. Rescued, she has found herself now an outlaw and pirate, but with a new family - her companions.

Ensign
Jan 22, 2011
Well, I have several pirates and have made a backstory for each of them. But out of most. My Buccaneer's story is my favorite. So sit down, have a few pints of yum and get comfy in your seat. Because it will most likely be long
James Maxwell, Kenneth's father was a big time treasure hunter, His mother Lisa, a mere relic collector. When they met, sparks flew and the two eventually fell deeply in love with each other. Discovering relics and treasures from the Golden gobbler to the famed Idol of Toloc.
When Kenneth was born, they saw the pure adventurer in him. They trained him personally in all things pirate. From identifying poisonous plants and treasures to combat. He was only four years old when his parents had taken word that the famous Stormgate to the land of gold, El Dorado. had been spotted in the horrifying Dragonspyre Skyway known as Avernus. Kenneth's parents took sail immediately. Rushing little Kenneth with them. They were in Avernus skyway. When four large, grey,scaly tentacles took hold of their ship, devouring most of its crew. His father ordered Kenneth's Protector. A crab thug named Birgus to sail Kenneth off ship on a small raft and back to their hideout in Skull island. As they went through the stormgate. Monquistan ships haulted them and ordered Birgus stand with his hands in the air. Birgus was charged with several acts of Theft from the "Great" army of Monquista. Kenneth watched, as his protector surrendered and was forced on a monquistan galleon. By a Over-confident Monquistan general nick-named the Brass monkey. Kenneth sailed alone and went back to skull island. Where he saw his uncle was being assaulted by a Armada officer. Kenneth (Age 10) acted immediately by grabbing a poleaxe and slamming it right into the neck gears of the armada officer and ran off with his uncle, to the kraken skulls tavern. But his uncle was too weak to even continue. He sent Kenneth on his own, and Kenneth took the life of a pirate.

Lieutenant
Jan 18, 2011
Sniper Rose on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Jacob got his story totally confused and wrong, mostly because his sister happen to be me. But i'll explain what really went down ....

Far away in a world called Polaris, there lived a family of like six people. Among the family was Josh the eldest brother, Jacob the middle child, and two Twin daughters name Ashling and Rashida. Their father was a Trader from marleybone but moved to Polaris during the war to work in the black market, selling weapons to any side. Towards war end business went down and by than josh was 14, jacob was 8, and the twins were 5. But what's even worst is when josh was away The town the family was living in was attack by armada troops! They were doing a wide search for any supporters to the emperor and was showing no mercy to those who stand in their way. While the townsfolk ran for their lives the family went thought a lot of unfortunate events; Jacob was hiding in a secret spot all though the raid, Their parents died, and the twins got torn apart. Rashida, unable to recall her past for a moment remained silent from the event and was place in the Old boyz orphanage at marleybone for a year. She was later adopted by a admiral who used to know her father as a childhood friend. But he spoiled the girl and never let her see the spiral. She learn how to shoot a gun from their guards (The admiral was rich) but can't live in a prison for very long. At age 14 she ran away from home only to get caught in a cop with resistance menbers and got arrested. I'll explain the rest later (End of part 1)

Ensign
Sep 22, 2010
It was a cold and stormy night..... known as Friday the 13th. the Kipton family was on the ship known as jolly rover, soon to be owned by Fearless Chase Kipton. The youngest Kipton, his father, John A. Kipton
knew trouble was brewin' that night. For it was a pack of armada ships.Legends say that the jolly rover took out hundreds of the attacking armada ships.But it was no match for the fleet, ya see,the legendary Beacon was upon one of them ships. It's a surprise that Chase, the last Kipton, survived in the wreckage of the jolly rover.Which had washed up on the shores of mooshu, peaceful land, at the time being....
There, Kipton learned the way of the samurai, through discipline, meditation,and dedication.

But,15 years later, thinks went horribly wrong.... Chase was persuaded to trading,gambling,cheating...
By the age of 18, he became a disrespectful,soldier in the mooshu army.To later be banished from mooshu
due to illegal trades with the kings treasures and riches.So he stole the jolly rover along with some riches of the kings inventory that he helped himself to, (after it had been repaired by mooshuian blacksmiths) and sailed, and sailed, and sailed... till he knew his ship, along with him, was lost.Then, he found himself, at age 21, at skull island doing the same things he did in mooshu.Until he saw the error of his ways, and to this day, he still tries to pay back the king of mooshu, and take part in revenge to the armada troops who killed his family and destroyed is life.

Hope you guys liked this post!

Fearless Chase Kipton, lvl 25, swashbuckler

Gunner's Mate
Dec 31, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
~
~
See ya in the spiral!

~Elizabeth, level 18 ~
The origins of my pirate come from an old folk-tale, "The Star-Arrow Swashbuckler":

On the Grizzleheimian shores lived three wolves, still learning to sail and fish. Each of them carried their own weapon, granted by their respective fathers. Erik, the lankiest of the three, carried a set of bone daggers, all stored on his belt. Brynn had earned her way into the pack by brute force, wielding a massive tree branch with carved barbs and sharpened ends to aid her in magical ponderings. Normally sitting closer to the other end of the ship was Steinar, who sharpened and crafted his own arrows.
It was during this time that a human child ran the shores of Grizzleheim, panting and laughing in glee. She ran into the wind, frequent steps carrying her far. If asked both then and today where she had come from and how she had gotten to Grizzleheim, the child wouldn't know. Erik was the first to see the child on the shore.
"There!" he barked, "Do you see what I see, Steinar?"
"I see," Steinar laughed, putting his arrows down. He stepped away from the shelter which he had been sleeping in and stood next to Erik under the star-filled sky.
The child, she's lost. We should let Harold know before anything comes of it." Like Brynn, Skeppare (Captain) Harold was a gifted witchdoctor. Erik rushed out to intercept the Skeppare, for he was the fastest. The child ran on, oblivious as to whose land she tread upon. The child halted at the sight of a great wisp of light swirling through the sky in a multitude of color and brightness.
"We must call the child," Steinar murmured, "But by what name would be call her by? Surely she doesn't understand our native tongue." Steinar thought for a moment, "Young drang (young warrior)! Run from the light!" The child turned, confused as to what she had been called.
"That light," Brynn recollected, for she was the wisest, "The light which the Skeppare conjured is attracted to sheer fate only twinged by the Skeppare's intentions. For that, she is fate – Destiny, if I may. Destiny Drang!" The child turned, recognizing her own first name.
Steinar, for he felt himself lucky, shot once into the light and it split, making way for Erik to run in and prompt the child to run alongside him. The child – Destiny – kept a steady pace and made it to the others just as quickly as Erik could have ever mustered.
"If you didn't have a home," Brynn said, "Then we shall teach you our ways and one day you will find it."
In the following years, Brynn taught the young pirate her lengths of wisdom. Erik taught her to fight and be stealthy in her actions, thus shaping Destiny into a competent swashbuckler. Steinar supplied the pirate with the strength of chance. Soon, she – under the instruction of the others – stole away on a skiff on her way to a farther-off land to search for her home. The pirate quickly switched her suffix to Devereaux in order not to attract attention, though she will respond to Drang in the wink of an eye.

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
I know mine can’t compare to the sparkly wonders that are Emma’s, Lizzy’s, and Anneka’s stories, but here it is all the same:

Merciless Olivia Roberts was born in Avalon along with her identicall twin brother, Jake, to Jason and Arabella (Anna) Roberts in the middle of the Albion Revolt. Anna had been a feared pirate, Jason a captain of a Royal Navy ship, and they fell in love when Jason was sent to hunt her down.

To escape the violence, their parents moved them to Marleybone at the tender age of 4. In the stormgate, their parents’ ship was fired at by Armada snipers, nobody was hurt, but both the twins were narrowly missed by the sparkshot, turning their hair white.

When the family got to the Isle of Dogs, the Olivia and Jake made fast friends with a boy their age, Max Silver, who was impressed by their accents to no end.

Soon, all three knew a small amount of combat from lessons with Max’s foster father, and all of them had individual tastes. Olivia prefered the giant two-handed swords, axes, and spears, while Max took a fancy to the little knives and daggers, and Jake fell in love with the sword-and-sheild sets. By the time the threesome was ten, they could defend themselves, and earned the nickname ‘The Trio Of Terrors’.

I have more! I don't have enough space here, but after this post, it'll show it's face, I promise!

Petty Officer
May 14, 2010
Here's the end:

But the happiness all ended when the Armada took control of just about every skyway. Max’s foster father was drafted into the Marleybone Royal Navy, and Olivia and Jake’s parents took their galleon to aid the forces in Krokotopia. The twins never saw their parents again, they were told that their ship wrecked in Avernus. The only survivor was Jack Russell, and Olivia found him later on in her travels.

Max’s foster father was thought to have returned to the Isle of Dogs, but nobody can say, for before anybody was back from the war, Max, Olivia, and Jake were captured by the Armada and split up, each on a different ship.

Max and Olivia both made it to Skull Island, and are friends now, but nobody knows where Jake went. Some people say he’s dead. Others think that he just lies low and works at night. But Olivia is sure she’s seen a flash of white turning a corner here and there, and she’s positive she’ll find the gold-eyed privateer someday.

I hope you all like it!

Merciless Olivia Roberts, Buccaneer 4 life!

Captain
May 13, 2011
my love of stories and roleplaying makes me wanna post here (thats what led everyone else here right?). heres my story

sneaky george quarton was born in a rich family. his parents made money from lost treasures, though some were also gotten from the marleybonian navy. this fact makes george a little unpopular in marleybone. one day, the quarton family were off to another adventure, though george wasnt allowed to go due to an... incident at the helm. george really wanted to go, but he would never get to. the reason was someone stole their map, sextant and compass. the family got lost and shipwrecked at an island. the family was never seen or heard about again. now orphaned, george got accepted to grizzleheim. because his foster father had disabilities, george had to hunt, forage and fight with other clans for food. george also had to do hard labor, which toughened him up. once his foster father was better, george said goodbye and went for another home. one time, he crossed a border set up by the armada. the armada wasnt happy to see him and a marine grabbed him to be taken care of later. however, with a well timed slap in the mask, george broke free and ran to cross the border again out of armada territory, though another marine tripped him just before he got to. he was accused of brawling and put in deacons ship for later punishment, however, he gets saved by a duo and takes a new friend with him, kobe yojimbo. he now seeks to finish marco pollos map with an ever growing army, taking down everyone who stands in his way, with his new hatred of the armada

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ihateseagulls on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Here's the end:

But the happiness all ended when the Armada took control of just about every skyway. Max’s foster father was drafted into the Marleybone Royal Navy, and Olivia and Jake’s parents took their galleon to aid the forces in Krokotopia. The twins never saw their parents again, they were told that their ship wrecked in Avernus. The only survivor was Jack Russell, and Olivia found him later on in her travels.

Max’s foster father was thought to have returned to the Isle of Dogs, but nobody can say, for before anybody was back from the war, Max, Olivia, and Jake were captured by the Armada and split up, each on a different ship.

Max and Olivia both made it to Skull Island, and are friends now, but nobody knows where Jake went. Some people say he’s dead. Others think that he just lies low and works at night. But Olivia is sure she’s seen a flash of white turning a corner here and there, and she’s positive she’ll find the gold-eyed privateer someday.

I hope you all like it!

Merciless Olivia Roberts, Buccaneer 4 life!
Miss, I must compliment you on your story skills. I actually considered making my Pirate from Avalon as well, but I decided against it as my wizard hails from there. XD You made the idea of the Albion Revolt work well, and I say foxes are awesome. You did an excellent job, if I say so myself.

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Well Griffins started when his parents died because the crew mutinied the mike ( now dead mike ) cast him a float where he landed in scrimshaw. the wharf rats taught him how to sneak around and be practically invisible as well as making him one of he greatest thieves in skull island. then the water moles taught him how to fight and they taught him their greatest strategy of all time : run in the battle and win which he still uses today . one day his village was attack by the clockworks while he was hunting. when he came back he was angered by the armada and fought their leader . Griffin out dueled the commander and cut off his arm but with his other arm he stunned Griffin with a spark thrower.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
A Marleybone native, Dolan Orleans is proper, kind and surprisingly forward-thinking, being tolerant of all cultures. With a quick aim and some minor magic he picked up from being in a wizarding family, he's quite a good shot. During a trip to Celestia, his parents were eaten by a sky squid when he was 8. His wizard father has managed to keep life inside the sky squid comfortable for the two, occasionally providing dolan with advice through scrying. After the sky squid left, dolan went back home and became a arms smuggler for the Secret Service. After going back to Celestia, a encounter with a Crustacean Empire sub led him to flee to the surface world, Skull Island. An Armada ship found him soon after. Almost everything Dolan's done, including starting a war, has been done by the Secret Service's orders.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Ok this sounds fun! Here's my pirate's story.

"Rachel was born in Marleybone to a very wealthy couple. Her mother and father went out one day - to attend to some kind of important business in Valencia - and left 3-year-old Rachel home with the maids and the butler. Days went by and eventually, their butler heard that Rachel's parents' ship was attacked by the Armada and that her parents died. Rachel was adopted and moved to Krokatopia where she spent the next 10 years of her life (that makes her 13).
One day, Rachel's best friend (who is named Chelsea) invited her to sail on her parents' lovely Aquila ship. The ship came under attack near Port Regal by the Armada. The Armada captured Chelsea and Rachel. Chelsea's parents fought honorably to try to save their family and their daughter's friend. But it was no use.
Rachel and Chelsea got rescued by some Marleybonians who saw their ship come under attack. But after they got rescued, something changed inside Rachel. She put up a wall that she has never let down.
Rachel discovered Hoodoo and began to practice it. Then, the Armada arrested her. She was saved by a man named Boochbeard and his monkey friend, Gandry.
But Rachel has had a change of attitude ever since. She just wants revenge.

Cassandra was visiting Mooshu with her two younger sisters, Ashley and Brittany. (They're wizards) All of a sudden, a girl being followed by a mouse approached them.
'Are you Cassandra?' She asked.
'Yeah.....' Cassandra replied. 'I'm assuming you're Rachel?'
Rachel nodded.
'Nice to meet you, sis.' Ashley smiled."
~~~~~~~~

Well, Lucy, thank you for retelling that story for me......
- Lucy Sterling nods her head and smiles at me -
Sorry everyone. That may have been kind of boring. You see, something happened to my memory so I may need reminding of some things.
- Lucy grabs my journal, opens it, and starts to read -
No! Lucy!!!!
- Lucy giggles and runs off with my journal -
Come back here!!!!!

Rachel - Level 42

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
marks story

mark the trouble maker he stole money from a bank and stole weapons without paying back he was evil
he was working for rooke and Kane he fled the armada and killed sky fire and ghost singer and he robbed the presidio and worked for ratbeard and killed the cutthroat jenkin carns and he was sentenced to death in port regal and he stole peoples diary and he died on a day in port regal sry its kinda dark isnt it