Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I have no story line or quest helper.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 23, 2009
I let my kids do all my side quest. When I went back I had no arrow or quest. Did my kids do something wrong? The only quest I can find are the knife and Dixie chick ones. This Hannah has to many hours to let her die..... Please Help. merciless Hannah-level fifty eight

Commodore
Apr 28, 2012
I'm not sure what you mean by the knife quest.

The Dixie Chicks are a Zeke Quest and the Quest Arrow won't help you there.

Look under the options menu and there should be a way of turning the Quest Arrow on and off.

If that doesn't help, contact support with as much information as you can provide about your character and they should be able to help you get back on track. The way I contact Support is by using the Help menu above (the Orange Question Mark).

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
if you know where you was before your kids start playing, return to that place, normally is it possible to talk again with the guy you was talking with.

it happens me a while ago, i was on my way to talk with someone and i start the conversation, my battery of my laptop runs out and he fells off, when I start the game again, I didn't had a story line quest but the person I was talking with had a question sign above his head, I start the conversation again and my story line was back.

Blaze Carter