Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How do you check your tickets that you send?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 24, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I am afraid I do not understand your question. Would you elaborate please?

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 21, 2013 wrote:
I am afraid I do not understand your question. Would you elaborate please?
i know i don't get what he/she's saying

Administrator
KHRuler11 on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
I can't find it anywhere.
Hi! If you're talking about checking on a Customer Support ticket, when you get your response from Support it will look like the sample below. To follow up a recent support ticket simply hit "reply" of the support email and enter your text in between the lines noted. Captain Ahab from Support will get back to you within 24 hours (usually much less!). If you haven't heard back, please make sure that the email address of your original submission is correct (ie. myemail@email.com'>www.myemail@email.com never seems to be valid).

~~

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 24 hours.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update this question by email, please reply to this message. Because your reply will be automatically processed, you MUST enter your reply in the space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]
PLACE REPLY HERE
[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

Subject

Help Please!

~~

Hope that is what you're looking for!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 23, 2013 wrote:
Hi! If you're talking about checking on a Customer Support ticket, when you get your response from Support it will look like the sample below. To follow up a recent support ticket simply hit "reply" of the support email and enter your text in between the lines noted. Captain Ahab from Support will get back to you within 24 hours (usually much less!). If you haven't heard back, please make sure that the email address of your original submission is correct (ie. myemail@email.com'>www.myemail@email.com never seems to be valid).

~~

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 24 hours.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

To update this question by email, please reply to this message. Because your reply will be automatically processed, you MUST enter your reply in the space below. Text entered into any other part of this message will be discarded.

[===> Please enter your reply below this line <===]
PLACE REPLY HERE
[===> Please enter your reply above this line <===]

Subject

Help Please!

~~

Hope that is what you're looking for!
Thank you so much Jack. I thought that this might be what the problem was but I wasn't sure how to word a response. I wisely waited for the professional to handle it and you did so brilliantly.