Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I'm deeply sry for violating your rules

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 22, 2010
Sadly, I have been muted for over 3,000 days . Sigh. MY friends are deleting me now and I feel really bad. I guess I know why I have been muted. Sometimes I reported people who reported me. i just feel really awful now that i have been muted. If there is any way i could be un muted or just at least maybe muted for a week at the least let me know. To be specific i would like to ask One Eyed Jack for some help . I am really sincerely sorry for all the wrongs i have done to people in the game. I know sometimes i can be stuborn and mean at times but i mean no harm to any body. Kingsisle i know you probably wont reply to me but plz i would like to ask for some help about my character being muted. My character is a lvl 65 musketeer named Fearless Finnigan Voss. i got muted on 7/19/2013 at 11:31. I am just very very sad now Nd very very sorry KI. At least lower the days ill be muted :(. Overall i very very very much love this game and KI itself and i really wish i could have not been muted. -Thank You for a great game. Keep up the hard work

P.S

This day has made me reflect more on my actions to other people and i hope to be better and not do anything wrong or violate the rules of reporting in the game. Insults, reporting about false reporting, bad playing, and meanness are going to stop from here on.

Administrator
I'm glad to hear that you've had some time to reflect on your actions; however, I'm not the one you need to plead your case to. Please direct any inquiries concerning your Mute sanction to our Customer Support at support@pirate101.com. Feel free to share a link to this message board post when you contact them.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*