Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What does the Armada do in their spare time?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello friends! I made some chocolate mousse this time and it's really good and it's chocolatey and I like it because it's chocolate and there's also Yum. Sorry, I didn't get my tea this morning. XD

Well, you've seen my other two "spare time' threads. XD So I did this! What do the armada elites do in their spare time? This is indeed a silly little thread, not meant to be realistic, and you can be as crazy or silly as you like!

I think they argue a little bit and Kane has to split them up. And maybe they even plot a way to steal all of our cookies! You never know!

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
I think that they usually devote themselves to the Grand Design and sometimes check out the message boards for inspiration for devious plots. Thats why I hex all my posts with my hoodoo sigil to throw them off.

Sincerley,

Impish Omar Underwood

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Undead Obeah on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
I think that they usually devote themselves to the Grand Design and sometimes check out the message boards for inspiration for devious plots. Thats why I hex all my posts with my hoodoo sigil to throw them off.

Sincerley,

Impish Omar Underwood
OH now thats funny You really made me laugh out loud for real. Imagine them reading our stuff for ideas x Laughs so hard it morphs into a snort x

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
The Undead Obeah on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:

Sincerley,

Impish Omar Underwood
Uh-oh. Um, Emma, when we were in the cellar furtively discussing 'what bad could happen', do you think we could have been overheard? Neither of us have any hexes. On the other hand, I'm sure Kane and his Elites don't really need us for devious plots, as they have plenty of their own. Still... uh-oh...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Lieutenant
Jul 09, 2009
I don't think they ever have spare time. Remember, the Armada is an army and they're always becoming more and more advanced. One example is the Dragoon clockwork soldier.

They have a lot to do. Reaching El Dorado, translating Celestian computations, dealing with foreign affairs, dealing with affairs in Valencia, building better soldiers and ships, etc. The list goes on. They're never done.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ahhh the perfect combination, something to worry over and some succulent chocolate mousse to keep the panic down. Yummmm One of the palate pleasing comfort foods guaranteed to lower blood pressure and bring a blissful smile to your countenance.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
Uh-oh. Um, Emma, when we were in the cellar furtively discussing 'what bad could happen', do you think we could have been overheard? Neither of us have any hexes. On the other hand, I'm sure Kane and his Elites don't really need us for devious plots, as they have plenty of their own. Still... uh-oh...

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
Uh-oh. I think we're doomed now.... Someone must have overheard us. It wasn't Rooke because he'd crash through the floorboards and then we'd really be doomed if he landed on us. So... Well, we're doomed either way! Doom, doom, doom, doooooooommmm....

I'm going to sing... The Doom Song.

Doom, doom, dooooooooommmmm, doom doom doom doom doom. We are dooooooooommmmmed doom doom doomed. Doom, doom, doom.

Ciao!

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Maybe they capture the soon to be new pirates and plan something.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 20

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
Puppylove1021 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Maybe they capture the soon to be new pirates and plan something.

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 20
Don't Worry, my family's company has set up clockwork defense turrets in worlds that have not yet been occupied by the Armada. Atherton Industries, giving the Armada a taste of its own mechanical medicine, and looking to the Spiral's future .

Lieutenant
May 21, 2009
Kane's probably playing a game of chess and moaning about how he's just lost his Rooke....

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
CaptainFlint193 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Kane's probably playing a game of chess and moaning about how he's just lost his Rooke....
LOL!LOL!LOL! Ha! That's brilliant!

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
The musketeer clockworks try and find a good chiropractor. XD

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
The musketeer clockworks try and find a good chiropractor. XD
Lizzy, my friend, you just murdered me with that statement. -laughs- XD

Ciao!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Uh-oh. I think we're doomed now.... Someone must have overheard us. It wasn't Rooke because he'd crash through the floorboards and then we'd really be doomed if he landed on us. So... Well, we're doomed either way! Doom, doom, doom, doooooooommmm....

I'm going to sing... The Doom Song.

Doom, doom, dooooooooommmmm, doom doom doom doom doom. We are dooooooooommmmmed doom doom doomed. Doom, doom, doom.

Ciao!
Hmm, I can sort of sing that to 'Home on the Range'! Was that the tune you had in mind?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 20, 2013 wrote:
Hmm, I can sort of sing that to 'Home on the Range'! Was that the tune you had in mind?

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe
XD I was just monotonously saying it to be honest, sometimes exaggerating the notes but that works too!

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Wow. that post got more reactions than I expected (by the way Anne I personally think that saying Doooom to Grim Grinning Ghosts would be far more affective).

That said, the Armada devotes any time they have to the Grand Design and worming their way into our affairs.
I just suspected that they might spy on these here boards to unravel our plans and cause anarchy in the Tavern, one of the few havens where strong and clever pirates like us gather and throw ideas and plans around. I use my Hoodoo hexes to make sure our enemy never pries into my conversations here.

With much enjoyment,

Impish Omar Underwood
The Undead Obeah
Goblins and Goulies, Creatures of fright. We summon you now to dance through the night.
--Madame Leota

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Quentin Atherton on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
Don't Worry, my family's company has set up clockwork defense turrets in worlds that have not yet been occupied by the Armada. Atherton Industries, giving the Armada a taste of its own mechanical medicine, and looking to the Spiral's future .
That's a good thing

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I thought the armada in there spare time played spin the gear

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
CaptainFlint193 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
OMG. Flint that was genius! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011
I think they prank call Pirates. This is probably how it happens. :)

Armada troop: We apparently can not reach you at this time. The paranormal time shift has hunted us down to the end of the era. The battle arena of my headmaster Kane has been destroyed and cannot currently reach you at this time. Power surges are going off with my companions. Kane has called us for a meeting of special machinery and exclusive guns. Please dial 1-800 after this message. * Puts phone down *

Ratbeard: * Mind explodes *

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Zlyxer on Jul 24, 2013 wrote:
I think they prank call Pirates. This is probably how it happens. :)

Armada troop: We apparently can not reach you at this time. The paranormal time shift has hunted us down to the end of the era. The battle arena of my headmaster Kane has been destroyed and cannot currently reach you at this time. Power surges are going off with my companions. Kane has called us for a meeting of special machinery and exclusive guns. Please dial 1-800 after this message. * Puts phone down *

Ratbeard: * Mind explodes *
*Snicker* nice! haha, prank call! Maybe they Ding Dong Ditch too?

Petty Officer
Jan 01, 2013
I personally think that Armada don't have spare but and they don't really need it, but if they did they would probably... (powering idea generator, now running) ...maybe they spend their time regenerating,(I find the Armada similar to the Borg from Star Trek) or they are being repaired after facing our pirate. I really have no idea.
Lily Evans