Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Gracie's Inventions

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hello, good friends! I decided to bake Napoleons (a French (Polarian) dessert) this time, as well as some lattes. Sticking with good ol' Polarian baking. -smirks-

Well, you know how Gracie's the smartest in the crew and has her golems and trap? Well, what else do you think she's planning on constructing? Maybe it's a new weapon, or even a sketch for a mechanical ship that's possibly indestructible? Well, all I can say is that the poor girl has been working nonstop in her "laboratory", coming up with all sorts of things. Yes, we turned an empty room into a lab for her. And well, she's asked to study Bonnie and I's muskets and Ratbeard's sword to figure out the best way to combine the two.

I personally think she's working on a bayonet type weapon, but maybe that is powered by something other than electricity? It's a nice idea, and I think it might work. Back at the island I rented in Skull Island, I've found sketches of a saw combined with a gun and it looks great, all of them found in her private lab. She's also drawn plans for something she refuses to tell anyone about, and knowing her, it's probably something pretty important.

This is just a silly thread of mine. I hope you'll enjoy it. It's a lot different that my other posts though, but that's what makes it fun!

Ciao!

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Hello, good friends! I decided to bake Napoleons (a French (Polarian) dessert) this time, as well as some lattes. Sticking with good ol' Polarian baking. -smirks-

Well, you know how Gracie's the smartest in the crew and has her golems and trap? Well, what else do you think she's planning on constructing? Maybe it's a new weapon, or even a sketch for a mechanical ship that's possibly indestructible? Well, all I can say is that the poor girl has been working nonstop in her "laboratory", coming up with all sorts of things. Yes, we turned an empty room into a lab for her. And well, she's asked to study Bonnie and I's muskets and Ratbeard's sword to figure out the best way to combine the two.

I personally think she's working on a bayonet type weapon, but maybe that is powered by something other than electricity? It's a nice idea, and I think it might work. Back at the island I rented in Skull Island, I've found sketches of a saw combined with a gun and it looks great, all of them found in her private lab. She's also drawn plans for something she refuses to tell anyone about, and knowing her, it's probably something pretty important.

This is just a silly thread of mine. I hope you'll enjoy it. It's a lot different that my other posts though, but that's what makes it fun!

Ciao!
Hmm...a stationary cannon that will shoot any enemy that comes in range of it? Or maybe an upgrade for our War Golem friend? What about an electric toothbrush?

Ratbeard: You brush your teeth?
Bonnie Anne: Ugh, Ratbeard, that's disgusting...

Ahem...well whatever it is, it's probably something cool and exciting, like...

Gracie: I've done it! I've finally finished it! The Spiral's first automatic fish feeder!

Or maybe not...

Gracie: On to the next invention!

See You in the Spiral!

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
I don't know what Gracie is making but I keep hearing explosions followed by Gracie yelling i'm okay, with bonnie yelling fire, maybe a new golem

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
As I've stated before, Red Scarlet is a very scientifically minded pirate and has been receiving a great amount of help from Gracie. Together, Scarlet and Gracie invented the noxious smoke screen mentioned in the roleplay thread using Lava Fish scales, a small amount of Atomic Yum, and some other more secret ingredients (I believe one might be rotten dragons eggs). As soon Scarlet can get her hands on a Storm Koi, the two will start work on a portable lighting storm (lighting in a jar).