Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay III: Redone

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Oh, come on guys, really?

"Well, how about we go to the tavern? Never been this late at night, but I can teleport you guys there." Evan pulled his Black Rain Shades out of his pocket and grabbed the wrists of both the girls. The glasses glowed as the three pirates lost opacity and appeared in front of the Kraken Skulls Tavern.

OOC: Now I haven't really been keeping up with the other storylines that are going on, so there might be some stuff we run into. But that's a good thing.
"Okay, I'm fine with that. Would like a drink anyway," Alex agreed. In seconds she, with Lizzy and Evan, had appeared at the from of the tavern. "That's amazing! Teleportation fascinates me."

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
"A relic? What sort of relic?" Amy inquired again. "I could help find it if you need it for something." The redhead shrugged. "Is there any name or description to it? I'm a master at determining locations."
Liam stopped and thought for a moment. "It's a lost relic from Aquila, that was cast into that world from Mount Olympus." Hank replied. "It's said to have incredible powers, that exceed Yum Yum Fruit. Some Aquilans believe that the relic gave Eagilles his incredible might. I don't know about that, but I am intent on finding it. I've searched for many years, searching many worlds, but alas, I have not found it. Skull Cave is the last place in Skull Island I am searching." At that, Liam continued to walk forward down the secret tunnel.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Liam stopped and thought for a moment. "It's a lost relic from Aquila, that was cast into that world from Mount Olympus." Hank replied. "It's said to have incredible powers, that exceed Yum Yum Fruit. Some Aquilans believe that the relic gave Eagilles his incredible might. I don't know about that, but I am intent on finding it. I've searched for many years, searching many worlds, but alas, I have not found it. Skull Cave is the last place in Skull Island I am searching." At that, Liam continued to walk forward down the secret tunnel.
Amy's eyes lit up a little. "I think I know what you're talking about, and looking for it is fruitless. Someone already has it." Amy explained. It's original location was with a group of Water Moles. I'd know because I saw it."

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
Amy's eyes lit up a little. "I think I know what you're talking about, and looking for it is fruitless. Someone already has it." Amy explained. It's original location was with a group of Water Moles. I'd know because I saw it."
Liam's eyes grew very wide. "You do?!" Liam asked. "Show me where it is, I beg of you, for I must find that relic!"

Captain
May 16, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
OOC: x Face palm to self x I accidentally put Hank in place of Liam XD. Old Scratch that which says Hank replied. I meant Liam replied XD

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Liam's eyes grew very wide. "You do?!" Liam asked. "Show me where it is, I beg of you, for I must find that relic!"
Amy hesitated. Should she tell Liam? Maybe Valerie or Savannah could sell it to him. Besides, that's what they normally did when someone wanted a relic they possessed. The redhead pondered the situation for a moment, and finally made her decision.

"Come with me," Amy offered and gestured toward the now tiny opening from how deep they'd gotten into the cave. "I'll show you where it is. But any assaulting and you won't be getting it." Amy warned and the started running up the ramp-like pathway.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
Amy hesitated. Should she tell Liam? Maybe Valerie or Savannah could sell it to him. Besides, that's what they normally did when someone wanted a relic they possessed. The redhead pondered the situation for a moment, and finally made her decision.

"Come with me," Amy offered and gestured toward the now tiny opening from how deep they'd gotten into the cave. "I'll show you where it is. But any assaulting and you won't be getting it." Amy warned and the started running up the ramp-like pathway.
Liam narrowed his eyes. "I must get that relic at all costs." Liam said. "And if assaulting is my only option, then so be it."

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
"Okay, I'm fine with that. Would like a drink anyway," Alex agreed. In seconds she, with Lizzy and Evan, had appeared at the from of the tavern. "That's amazing! Teleportation fascinates me."
OOC: Are we going anywhere with this?

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I don't know, but I imagine we'll run into somebody? Tavern fight, maybe? Lol idk i'm just going to wait it out and see what happens.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Yes, I've been waiting for y'all to add your parts to it.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
Liam narrowed his eyes. "I must get that relic at all costs." Liam said. "And if assaulting is my only option, then so be it."
"I gave you options. Now you have to stick with what I say. Any assaulting will lead to three on one, and trust me, I don't think you want to go against a Privateer, Buccaneer, and a Swashbuckler who can get her hands on anything she wants." Amy explained with a warning tone. "Now do you want me to help or not?"

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
"I gave you options. Now you have to stick with what I say. Any assaulting will lead to three on one, and trust me, I don't think you want to go against a Privateer, Buccaneer, and a Swashbuckler who can get her hands on anything she wants." Amy explained with a warning tone. "Now do you want me to help or not?"
Liam looked as if he was about to retort, but he stopped himself at the last moment. "Very well." He said. "Show me where this Water Mole village is."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Liam looked as if he was about to retort, but he stopped himself at the last moment. "Very well." He said. "Show me where this Water Mole village is."
"Water moles don't have it anymore. Come on, to the tavern." Amy sprinted off, headed back to Avery's Court.

~

Alex, accompanied by Evan and Lizzy, walked inside the tavern. The she got a glance at who was there. "Oh... No." She moaned.

Savannah turned her head. "Alex! Oh, uh, nice to see you here!" Savannah's face was flushed red. "How's alchemy coming for you?"

"Not great since you stole all my thymari and orchids." Alex sighed. "AND you took half of my supplies, potions, and even stole my amulet! I'm surprised you didn't take the door!"

"That's not a bad idea when I think about it!" Savannah looked thoughtful.

Alex whacked her own face with her palm. "I was being sarcastic!"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
"Water moles don't have it anymore. Come on, to the tavern." Amy sprinted off, headed back to Avery's Court.

~

Alex, accompanied by Evan and Lizzy, walked inside the tavern. The she got a glance at who was there. "Oh... No." She moaned.

Savannah turned her head. "Alex! Oh, uh, nice to see you here!" Savannah's face was flushed red. "How's alchemy coming for you?"

"Not great since you stole all my thymari and orchids." Alex sighed. "AND you took half of my supplies, potions, and even stole my amulet! I'm surprised you didn't take the door!"

"That's not a bad idea when I think about it!" Savannah looked thoughtful.

Alex whacked her own face with her palm. "I was being sarcastic!"
Lizzy giggled. "Hey, Sav." She said, recognizing this girl from a previous adventure involving a wizard...

Petty Officer
Dec 30, 2012
Bikaneri on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Luke took Lucas to the edge of Skull Island and said to him, "You really thought I led the league?" Luke pushed Lucas off the edge.

~
Use my characters! How will Lucas save himself?
Just as Luke shoved Lucas off the edge of the island, he was knocked to the ground. He looked up to see the Pirate that attacked him: Matthew Evans, a pirate well known for having better morals than most others. As Lucas fell, a halberd was lowered down, and he grabbed it just in time. He was subsequently hauled up to safety by its owner, Felix Walker. Furious, Luke yelled,"Beat it!" and tried to punch them when he got up. Felix quickly smacked Luke with his halberd before he had the chance, sending him to the ground again. "Quick, follow us!" Matthew said, and they ran into the Tavern in town before Luke could recover, only to accidentally barge in on the awkward encounter already taking place there. Matthew remembered Evan, who he had seen on the morning he became acquainted with his friend Emma, and Lizzy, who he remembered from the time he had helped Emma and her friends find an important book in Sivella. He also remembered that he had helped the group rescue Lizzy from the Armada and deal with a mechanical copy of her that they created. "This is going to be awkward," Matthew thought, as the others noticed him just then.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
CyberMaster12 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
Just as Luke shoved Lucas off the edge of the island, he was knocked to the ground. He looked up to see the Pirate that attacked him: Matthew Evans, a pirate well known for having better morals than most others. As Lucas fell, a halberd was lowered down, and he grabbed it just in time. He was subsequently hauled up to safety by its owner, Felix Walker. Furious, Luke yelled,"Beat it!" and tried to punch them when he got up. Felix quickly smacked Luke with his halberd before he had the chance, sending him to the ground again. "Quick, follow us!" Matthew said, and they ran into the Tavern in town before Luke could recover, only to accidentally barge in on the awkward encounter already taking place there. Matthew remembered Evan, who he had seen on the morning he became acquainted with his friend Emma, and Lizzy, who he remembered from the time he had helped Emma and her friends find an important book in Sivella. He also remembered that he had helped the group rescue Lizzy from the Armada and deal with a mechanical copy of her that they created. "This is going to be awkward," Matthew thought, as the others noticed him just then.
Lizzy, as jumpy as she was, always turned around when someone new entered the tavern. Her face lit up with a warm glow once she recognized the pirate. "Hey, Mathew!" She smiled warmly, remembering him, like many others, from the past. She scooted closer to Alex at the table and pulled a few chairs from the empty table behind, offering them to Mathew and his company.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
CyberMaster12 on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Welcome back to the Role-play! Just a note, Valerie saved Lucas a while ago. XD

~

"Hey Liz!" Savannah responded and smiled mischievously. "Uh, Alex, sorry. Here's your amulet." The brunette sighed as she handed Alex an extravagant looking, elaborate necklace. There was a gold circular pendant with Aztecan runes surrounding it, and tiny diamonds edged it, attached to the golden chain.

Alex took it back and tied it back on to her neck. "Savannah, you know what this thing means to me, right?" The alchemist suddenly glared at her friend.

"Yea, and I am sorry, ok?" Savannah crossed her arms and frowned. "Valerie made me do so, I didn't want to! She said it was payback for you ripping her off?"

"I DID NOT RIP HER OFF!" Alex was suddenly angry. "Oh, um, I'm sorry. I didn't rip her off, I specifically told her that the cut in her leg was formed by powerful magic and that it would take longer to heal even WITH a stage three healing potion. She must have not been paying attention." Alex explained.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Welcome back to the Role-play! Just a note, Valerie saved Lucas a while ago. XD

~

"Hey Liz!" Savannah responded and smiled mischievously. "Uh, Alex, sorry. Here's your amulet." The brunette sighed as she handed Alex an extravagant looking, elaborate necklace. There was a gold circular pendant with Aztecan runes surrounding it, and tiny diamonds edged it, attached to the golden chain.

Alex took it back and tied it back on to her neck. "Savannah, you know what this thing means to me, right?" The alchemist suddenly glared at her friend.

"Yea, and I am sorry, ok?" Savannah crossed her arms and frowned. "Valerie made me do so, I didn't want to! She said it was payback for you ripping her off?"

"I DID NOT RIP HER OFF!" Alex was suddenly angry. "Oh, um, I'm sorry. I didn't rip her off, I specifically told her that the cut in her leg was formed by powerful magic and that it would take longer to heal even WITH a stage three healing potion. She must have not been paying attention." Alex explained.
Lizzy shook her head and face-palmed.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy shook her head and face-palmed.
OOC: If you can't tell by what I'm writing, at this point Evan is starting to get really tired.

Evan blinked twice as the tavern door blew salty air into his face. He guessed he just... spaced out for a second. They probably went inside. Evan pushed the door open with the palm of his hand to see a dimly lit tavern scene housing a conversation between Alex and some other girl. Was that Lizzy? No. Meanwhile, Evan's drowsiness shielded him from noticing an argument breaking out between the two girls.

He stumbled up to the barkeep, wearily saying, "half a mug of Yum, please. Yup. Mmhmm." A few seconds later he got a grimy half-filled mug of lavender Yum. "Aye. Thank ye." Evan struggled to stay awake as he trodded over to a table next to Alex. Her cheeks were starting to turn red. What could that mean? Evan drank a gulp of the Yum, then the whole tavern became a great deal louder.

"I DID NOT RIP HER OFF!" Alex was mad, but somehow her emotions changed. Girls are like that. "Oh, um, I'm sorry. I didn't rip her off, I specifically told her that the cut in her leg was formed by powerful magic and that it would take longer to heal even WITH a stage three healing potion. She must have not been paying attention."

Evan crinkled his eyes and sat down at the table. "Geez, Alex," Evan said while yawning. "Um, want some Yum?" Evan then realized that it was not customary for a guy to share a drink with a girl, unless they were in some kind of relationship. "Wait, never mind." Evan drank the rest of the Yum, except for the froth, then yawned again. "How are you guys... Still awake?"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Aug 12, 2013 wrote:
OOC: If you can't tell by what I'm writing, at this point Evan is starting to get really tired.

Evan blinked twice as the tavern door blew salty air into his face. He guessed he just... spaced out for a second. They probably went inside. Evan pushed the door open with the palm of his hand to see a dimly lit tavern scene housing a conversation between Alex and some other girl. Was that Lizzy? No. Meanwhile, Evan's drowsiness shielded him from noticing an argument breaking out between the two girls.

He stumbled up to the barkeep, wearily saying, "half a mug of Yum, please. Yup. Mmhmm." A few seconds later he got a grimy half-filled mug of lavender Yum. "Aye. Thank ye." Evan struggled to stay awake as he trodded over to a table next to Alex. Her cheeks were starting to turn red. What could that mean? Evan drank a gulp of the Yum, then the whole tavern became a great deal louder.

"I DID NOT RIP HER OFF!" Alex was mad, but somehow her emotions changed. Girls are like that. "Oh, um, I'm sorry. I didn't rip her off, I specifically told her that the cut in her leg was formed by powerful magic and that it would take longer to heal even WITH a stage three healing potion. She must have not been paying attention."

Evan crinkled his eyes and sat down at the table. "Geez, Alex," Evan said while yawning. "Um, want some Yum?" Evan then realized that it was not customary for a guy to share a drink with a girl, unless they were in some kind of relationship. "Wait, never mind." Evan drank the rest of the Yum, except for the froth, then yawned again. "How are you guys... Still awake?"
Lizzy stared at Evan like he was an alien. "Dude... are you okay?" She raised her hands, preparing to catch him at any moment if he fell asleep and toppled over. She giggled at his sleepily drunk behavior, hoping she never did anything like that. She laughed even harder when he put down his drink, because now he had a yum froth bread/mustache and looked a little bit like a purple Santa Claus. Evan began to tilt at a precarious angle, seeming to just fall asleep, and was in a few seconds' time going to fall off of his chair. Lizzy thought quickly, then took out a windstone necklace that a friend of hers from the past had given her, and she scraped her dagger across it, making an eerie sound like nails on a chalk board and startling everyone in the tavern, even Evan, into full awareness. "Sorry." she mumbled, quickly tucking the windstone away.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Captain
Mar 09, 2011
OOC: I want to keep this roleplay alive, so I'm just going to post something into more detail I guess while we wait for Emma to reply?
~
Lizzy plucked a napkin from a dispenser in the middle of the table, wrapped it around her finger, then dabbed at Evan's jaw and upper lip, cleaning off his Yum froth beard/mustache. She could feel the tension coming from Alex and Savannah, wondering what in the world had happened between the two. Lizzy felt nervous just from Alex and Savannah's stare off, seeking to just plain stay out of it. She poked at Evan's jaw fiercely, like cleaning him up like it was her life's duty.

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Just Add Bacon on Aug 19, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I want to keep this roleplay alive, so I'm just going to post something into more detail I guess while we wait for Emma to reply?
~
Lizzy plucked a napkin from a dispenser in the middle of the table, wrapped it around her finger, then dabbed at Evan's jaw and upper lip, cleaning off his Yum froth beard/mustache. She could feel the tension coming from Alex and Savannah, wondering what in the world had happened between the two. Lizzy felt nervous just from Alex and Savannah's stare off, seeking to just plain stay out of it. She poked at Evan's jaw fiercely, like cleaning him up like it was her life's duty.
Evan was still in his tired trance but looked up at Lizzy awkwardly but quickly shook his head to knock himself out of that, but in the process knocked the napkin out of her hand.

"Oh, uh, sorry. I can do this myself..." Evan grabbed a napkin and finished getting the Yum off his face, but he could feel the tension radiating from the other two girls and he thought Lizzy could feel it too. "Hey, I bet no one is in the Swashbuckler's Hall this late at night, and I have a key," Evan said to Lizzy while dangling the shiny key shaped like a sword from his hand that wasn't still holding a napkin. "Do you want to take a look? I could give you a few lessons." Evan started toward the tavern door then turned his back to it, waiting for a response.

OOC: Do whatever you'd like, here.

Captain
May 16, 2011
OOC: So wait, where is Amy........and Liam? Hmmmmm......

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
Evan was still in his tired trance but looked up at Lizzy awkwardly but quickly shook his head to knock himself out of that, but in the process knocked the napkin out of her hand.

"Oh, uh, sorry. I can do this myself..." Evan grabbed a napkin and finished getting the Yum off his face, but he could feel the tension radiating from the other two girls and he thought Lizzy could feel it too. "Hey, I bet no one is in the Swashbuckler's Hall this late at night, and I have a key," Evan said to Lizzy while dangling the shiny key shaped like a sword from his hand that wasn't still holding a napkin. "Do you want to take a look? I could give you a few lessons." Evan started toward the tavern door then turned his back to it, waiting for a response.

OOC: Do whatever you'd like, here.
Lizzy's eyes widened. "You give me a lesson?" She asked. Lizzy trained herself once Morgan Lafitte had first taught her everything she knew. She had trained in Grizzleheim when she was younger, and she trained back when The Golden Gryphon Crew was still all living under the same roof. She was highly skilled in the art of Swashbuckling. Plus, Evan was half-asleep. Lizzy grinned. "Sure, but don't expect me to go easy on you when we practice." With this she stood up, nodded to Savannah and Alex, then followed Evan out the door and into the comfortably cool night.