Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay III: Redone

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chris was talking to his master while training with him " master..." chris said " what is it?" said his master, "today I was coming down with a new recruit for training when a girl appeared and started saying we didnt know who the leader is?" " I escaped of course"

the master took a breath and pulled out two blades

"master?" the master spoke " I'm so sorry Chris " " I know I have always been the father you never had "

Chris walked up and thrusted his hidden blade into the masters chest... Before he pulled it out they spoke there last words... " you've done well" said his master " thank you " said Chris " they both said there good byes at once and while pulling the blade out Chris spoke under his voice " bye " " father"

Chris got a tear in his eye. He put on his masters armor and walked away...

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Wow that is pretty... Violent...

"Well..." Evan struggled to find words. Then the world slowed down as Evan saw a carelessly poison-coated knife be thrown from behind a sea of vines. Although he was trained for situations like this, Evan's body froze in confusion and all he could do was hopelessly watch with his mouth glued shut as a knife headed towards the girl.

Even though Evan wasn't interested in alchemy, he automatically noted the poor choice of throwing a healing potion at poison. At least the girl was a fine shot and intercepted the knife. A pool of toxic sludge was slowly forming, so Evan ignored both of the girls' greetings and looked for the tools to clean it up.

"You know how dangerous that was, right? And you should have used a mojo potion or a fuel potion. Even though fuel sounds dangerous, its high flammability combats the poison very well. And trust me, I work with posion." The swashbuckler followed up his statement by quickly finding aloe leaves to soak up the mixture and a mojo potion to reduce the toxicity. He made quick work of the liquid and then said, "Um, is there anything you want me to do with this?"
Alexandra instantly groaned and brought her hand to her face. "I'm so stupid! I forgot about the possibly explosive results of combining opposite concoctions with each other..." Alex hadn't had time to think, she just didn't want to watch a life go in front of her. "I know, I know. I'm an expert Alchemist, I knew it would have been a better choice to throw a mojo potion at least..."

"Just throw it over the edge or something. I'll do it if you don't want to."

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 28, 2013 wrote:
Alexandra instantly groaned and brought her hand to her face. "I'm so stupid! I forgot about the possibly explosive results of combining opposite concoctions with each other..." Alex hadn't had time to think, she just didn't want to watch a life go in front of her. "I know, I know. I'm an expert Alchemist, I knew it would have been a better choice to throw a mojo potion at least..."

"Just throw it over the edge or something. I'll do it if you don't want to."
"Umm... Okay." Evan walked over to the sea and thew the wad of leaves and potion as far as he could out to the sea.

(OOC: This is the sea, right? Or is it the air? Skyway?)

"I guess that's a nice way to meet someone." Evan wasn't sure what to say, so he walked up the beach a little sit and plopped down on the ground. "Ahh. So why are you guys here?"

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
"Umm... Okay." Evan walked over to the sea and thew the wad of leaves and potion as far as he could out to the sea.

"I guess that's a nice way to meet someone." Evan wasn't sure what to say, so he walked up the beach a little sit and plopped down on the ground. "Ahh. So why are you guys here?"
Lizzy, shaken up from all of the previous events of the evening, looked up at him nervously, shivering from fear as she does 99.99 percent of her existence. She took in a deep, slow breath, trying to calm herself down. "I came here to watch the sunset and the stars." Lizzy pointed up at all of the blinking lights in the sky. "I so rarely get to see this sort of thing in Valencia."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:

Alex's upset expression shifted to a friendly smile. "I'm always out here at this time. I was looking for orchids to try and see how well they'd work with the ingredients to healing potions. It seems everyone needs one nowadays..." She explained. "Those and mojo potions."

(OOC: Sky.)

"So, why are you out here?" She politely asked.

Ensign
Dec 01, 2012
A Balanced Life395 on Jul 25, 2013 wrote:
The Master was not pleased when they found The Target was alive, and beat The Assassin thoroughly for showing mercy. The Assassin dragged herself the the beach so that she could die in peace. slightly before going unconscious, she saw two figures coming towards her, and desperately hoped she would die before they reached her.
I'm sorry! you should ignore this post. it doesn't fit in.

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
Luke took Lucas to the edge of Skull Island and said to him, "You really thought I led the league?" Luke pushed Lucas off the edge.

~
Use my characters! How will Lucas save himself?

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 29, 2013 wrote:
Alex's upset expression shifted to a friendly smile. "I'm always out here at this time. I was looking for orchids to try and see how well they'd work with the ingredients to healing potions. It seems everyone needs one nowadays..." She explained. "Those and mojo potions."

(OOC: Sky.)

"So, why are you out here?" She politely asked.
"Hmm. I've never been really into alchemy." Evan's words wavered. This was alchemy, right? "Well, we always have Yum-Yum Fruit, uh, right?" Evan made an awkward thumbs-up symbol and moved his arm side to side. At least this girl seemed friendly enough to not notice.

"Sorry. I'm not used to being around people in these kind of situations... I guess." Evan's hands tried to find a spot on the back of his jacket to mess with to calm him down. "I'm here, because, I don't know. Yeah, that sounds right. I just finished fencing class, ya know." Evan unsheathed a thin fencing sword to demonstrate, and poked the air a little bit. He put the sword back and continued. "I was kind of exploring the forest, ya know...." He was nervous with these people. The swashbuckler was usually with the same people, in the 'same old, same old' routine of fencing class, but he wanted these people to be his friends.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 27, 2013 wrote:
Chris was talking to his master while training with him " master..." chris said " what is it?" said his master, "today I was coming down with a new recruit for training when a girl appeared and started saying we didnt know who the leader is?" " I escaped of course"

the master took a breath and pulled out two blades

"master?" the master spoke " I'm so sorry Chris " " I know I have always been the father you never had "

Chris walked up and thrusted his hidden blade into the masters chest... Before he pulled it out they spoke there last words... " you've done well" said his master " thank you " said Chris " they both said there good byes at once and while pulling the blade out Chris spoke under his voice " bye " " father"

Chris got a tear in his eye. He put on his masters armor and walked away...
It was done... There was no turning back... Chris must start a new revaluation

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
"Hmm. I've never been really into alchemy." Evan's words wavered. This was alchemy, right? "Well, we always have Yum-Yum Fruit, uh, right?" Evan made an awkward thumbs-up symbol and moved his arm side to side. At least this girl seemed friendly enough to not notice.

"Sorry. I'm not used to being around people in these kind of situations... I guess." Evan's hands tried to find a spot on the back of his jacket to mess with to calm him down. "I'm here, because, I don't know. Yeah, that sounds right. I just finished fencing class, ya know." Evan unsheathed a thin fencing sword to demonstrate, and poked the air a little bit. He put the sword back and continued. "I was kind of exploring the forest, ya know...." He was nervous with these people. The swashbuckler was usually with the same people, in the 'same old, same old' routine of fencing class, but he wanted these people to be his friends.
Alex raised an eyebrow but her smile did not falter. "There is no need to be nervous around me, I promise." She assured Evan quickly. Alex too was very difficult with people she didn't know well, seeing as she rarely left her home. She had never even stepped foot anywhere but Skull Island and Nova Aquila. "And alchemy shares a significance to me, as Yum-Yum only is usable for healing. And from last I checked it's illegal to smuggle it or anything." She shrugged.

"It's just easier for me."

Captain
May 16, 2011
An eye-patched pirate with blonde hair and brown eyes sped through the dark jungle in front of the Skull Cave. His navy blue cape flowed freely behind him. On his cape and his gloves shone his signature: a ying and yang symbol surrounded by a golden dragon. His tunic was full of weapons; daggers, pistols, and stuff along those lines. Now knowing it was getting very dark, he took his mini-torch from his tool belt and flicked it on. Although intent on getting to the Skull Cave, he stopped himself when he saw a different cave. Curious, he stepped closer to the cave, and grinned. This boy was named Liam, and he was ready for his next adventure. He walked into the cave.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Bikaneri on Jul 30, 2013 wrote:
Luke took Lucas to the edge of Skull Island and said to him, "You really thought I led the league?" Luke pushed Lucas off the edge.

~
Use my characters! How will Lucas save himself?
Valerie had luckily been watching it, and right as Luke shoved Lucas straight off the edge, she growled and took the hand of Lucas with expert reflexes, and tossed him back to the water without effort. She then turned to face Luke, and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. The look on her face could send an army of Cutthroats running from her. The Privateer swiftly drew her hand up, which if I may add she attached claws to, and stared Luke in the eye. Her golden gaze bore into her adversary.

"How dare you attempt murder so openly? Who are you, even?" She glared menacingly. "Don't try pulling fog and such, I can see through it." Her voice was monotonous edged with anger. "I may lead an army of thieves, but I'm benevolent when I wish to be."

Yea, real benevolent right here, Luke thought ruefully.

Valerie glared. She dragged the pirate by his collar, heading straight for a cavern near the sewers of Skull Island. With surprising strength, she tossed him down as of she did it daily, and let him walk along.

"You, Whitney, take him to my office." She yelled at a passing Buccaneer. Whitney, who was a younger teen with white blonde hair and brown eyes, nodded and quickly led the pirate down to what was assumed to be Valerie's office. The Privateer started back up to Skull Island, where she had left Lucas. Her raged look shifted to sympathy, and she held out a hand for the other pirate. "You ok? Sorry about leaving you here, I couldn't let that guy get away."

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 31, 2013 wrote:
Alex raised an eyebrow but her smile did not falter. "There is no need to be nervous around me, I promise." She assured Evan quickly. Alex too was very difficult with people she didn't know well, seeing as she rarely left her home. She had never even stepped foot anywhere but Skull Island and Nova Aquila. "And alchemy shares a significance to me, as Yum-Yum only is usable for healing. And from last I checked it's illegal to smuggle it or anything." She shrugged.

"It's just easier for me."
"Isn't it illegal to smuggle anything?" Evan laughed. "Well, what now?" He started looking around for something to do. "Got any ideas?"

OOC: Okay, I think we need a little action. Not more peaceful sitting on the beach

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
OOC: alright this seems fun I'm gonna try this

Corrupt Griffin Deverux was confused what was going on? he heard yelling and ran straight toward the action but thinking against it he hid behind a rock to listen. the mark of corruption : a rose burned on his wrist . " ahh" he muttered. It worsened and soon his vision blurred and his normally green eyes became purple . he had become corrupt! what where those fools doing he thought . no mater he would teach them a lesson

OOC: and you thought I wasn't serious

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
"Isn't it illegal to smuggle anything?" Evan laughed. "Well, what now?" He started looking around for something to do. "Got any ideas?"

OOC: Okay, I think we need a little action. Not more peaceful sitting on the beach
Alex laughed a little. "You are right. It is a little too peaceful..." She stated. "Um... Lizzy, have any ideas?" She turned to the blonde by her side.

OOC: Yup... Maybe they should go after Sav or something? XD

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
An eye-patched pirate with blonde hair and brown eyes sped through the dark jungle in front of the Skull Cave. His navy blue cape flowed freely behind him. On his cape and his gloves shone his signature: a ying and yang symbol surrounded by a golden dragon. His tunic was full of weapons; daggers, pistols, and stuff along those lines. Now knowing it was getting very dark, he took his mini-torch from his tool belt and flicked it on. Although intent on getting to the Skull Cave, he stopped himself when he saw a different cave. Curious, he stepped closer to the cave, and grinned. This boy was named Liam, and he was ready for his next adventure. He walked into the cave.
Amy, who had left the tavern a while ago for a short walk, noticed Liam entering the cave. Curiously, the redhead followed him, being very careful with her steps. Her heavy, Mooshuian armor wasn't helpful in this case. The redhead blew a strand of scarlet hair from her chocolate brown eyes, and continued on, her replica of Friar Sand's weapon at the ready. She wasn't far behind him, and every time he thought he heard something, the Buccaneer gracelessly scrambled to hide behind something. Eventually, she became careless, and tripped over a rock protruding from the cave's floor. She yelped and skidded down toward Liam, and crashed into him.

So much for a silent follow, Amy ruefully considered. "Um, hello?" She nervously murmured. "I'm Amy, Amy Laverne. Nice to meet you." She extended a gloved hand expectantly. The redhead didn't notice a rather large scratch from her fall that had appeared on her leg, one of the parts of it that hadn't been covered by protective armor. She glanced up at Liam, hoping he wouldn't be angered that she just knocked him over.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Amy, who had left the tavern a while ago for a short walk, noticed Liam entering the cave. Curiously, the redhead followed him, being very careful with her steps. Her heavy, Mooshuian armor wasn't helpful in this case. The redhead blew a strand of scarlet hair from her chocolate brown eyes, and continued on, her replica of Friar Sand's weapon at the ready. She wasn't far behind him, and every time he thought he heard something, the Buccaneer gracelessly scrambled to hide behind something. Eventually, she became careless, and tripped over a rock protruding from the cave's floor. She yelped and skidded down toward Liam, and crashed into him.

So much for a silent follow, Amy ruefully considered. "Um, hello?" She nervously murmured. "I'm Amy, Amy Laverne. Nice to meet you." She extended a gloved hand expectantly. The redhead didn't notice a rather large scratch from her fall that had appeared on her leg, one of the parts of it that hadn't been covered by protective armor. She glanced up at Liam, hoping he wouldn't be angered that she just knocked him over.
Liam grinned. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Liam Zest." He tipped his tricorne. "What brings you to Skull Island at this hour?" Then his face hardened. "You were following me, weren't you? Don't continue doing so, unless you want to feel my wrath."

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Liam grinned. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Liam Zest." He tipped his tricorne. "What brings you to Skull Island at this hour?" Then his face hardened. "You were following me, weren't you? Don't continue doing so, unless you want to feel my wrath."
Amy blushed, her face matching the color of her hair. "I won't bother denying it.... Yes, I was following you. Sorry...." The Buccaneer stood up, brushed herself off and shuffled her feet. "What are you up to?" She inquired curiously.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
Alex laughed a little. "You are right. It is a little too peaceful..." She stated. "Um... Lizzy, have any ideas?" She turned to the blonde by her side.

OOC: Yup... Maybe they should go after Sav or something? XD
Lizzy shrugged. "I'm game." she said.
OOC: Lead the way, Avalon!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Griffen Deverux on Aug 1, 2013 wrote:
OOC: alright this seems fun I'm gonna try this

Corrupt Griffin Deverux was confused what was going on? he heard yelling and ran straight toward the action but thinking against it he hid behind a rock to listen. the mark of corruption : a rose burned on his wrist . " ahh" he muttered. It worsened and soon his vision blurred and his normally green eyes became purple . he had become corrupt! what where those fools doing he thought . no mater he would teach them a lesson

OOC: and you thought I wasn't serious
OOC: Welcome to the Roleplay Griffin, but who precisely is Griffin watching?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy shrugged. "I'm game." she said.
OOC: Lead the way, Avalon!
Alex gained a thoughtful expression. "Hmmm.... Maybe we should play pranks on people?" She laughed and shrugged. "I've never done many fun activities... So, any suggestions?"

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Welcome to the Roleplay Griffin, but who precisely is Griffin watching?
oh he didn't see

Captain
May 16, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
Amy blushed, her face matching the color of her hair. "I won't bother denying it.... Yes, I was following you. Sorry...." The Buccaneer stood up, brushed herself off and shuffled her feet. "What are you up to?" She inquired curiously.
Liam narrowed his eyes. "What does mean to you?" He asked. "But if you really must know, I'm searching for a special relic in the Skull Cave. I believe this cave may be a shortcut into it." Then he glanced back to his path. It was growing ever steeper, so Liam kicked a large loose rock from out of the ground, and began to surf down the steep path.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Thunder Hawk on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Liam narrowed his eyes. "What does mean to you?" He asked. "But if you really must know, I'm searching for a special relic in the Skull Cave. I believe this cave may be a shortcut into it." Then he glanced back to his path. It was growing ever steeper, so Liam kicked a large loose rock from out of the ground, and began to surf down the steep path.
"A relic? What sort of relic?" Amy inquired again. "I could help find it if you need it for something." The redhead shrugged. "Is there any name or description to it? I'm a master at determining locations."

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
Alex gained a thoughtful expression. "Hmmm.... Maybe we should play pranks on people?" She laughed and shrugged. "I've never done many fun activities... So, any suggestions?"
OOC: Oh, come on guys, really?

"Well, how about we go to the tavern? Never been this late at night, but I can teleport you guys there." Evan pulled his Black Rain Shades out of his pocket and grabbed the wrists of both the girls. The glasses glowed as the three pirates lost opacity and appeared in front of the Kraken Skulls Tavern.

OOC: Now I haven't really been keeping up with the other storylines that are going on, so there might be some stuff we run into. But that's a good thing.