Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Roleplay III: Redone

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hehe, I think some of you remember my terrible third Roleplay thread that never carried out the way I wanted it to, because I was tired and wrote some stuff wrong an' all.... So I thought it's time I brought it back! In separate thread of course. XD

Emma's not gonna be in this one- this one just has Keira, Amy, and Savvy.

~ (Squiggly line... OF DOOM!)

The sun descended sluggishly from its place in the sky, and multiple colors enveloped the blueness of the horizon, transfiguring the bright blue to a mixture of a relaxing pink, a calming lavender, and a shimmery red as the sun fell. The last rays of the sun shimmered over Skull Mountain, which a silhouette was visible running across the treetops. Make that two silhouettes.

One of the silhouettes had a glimmering gold object in its hand as it dashed across the trees. The other followed not far behind. Whispers from the shadows were distinctly heard.

"....so it has the power to..."

"...It's quite dangerous to handle, so that's why I'm holding it..."

The whispers were cut off because of how quiet they were being. However, a slightly louder one was heard as well. "Sav, why do we need this?"

"The Skull Island League of Thieves required it, duh. Amy, did you even pay attention during the mission details?"

"...No."

A scoff was heard. The duo, named Amy and Savannah rushed to a small cave near the top of the mountain, which was well hidden below the zenith of the large mountain.

The voices grew louder and the duo's appearance were brightened by torchlight. One of the girls was a brunette, with midback length hair and emerald eyes. She wore a pale pink bandanna tied as a hat, a jacket with swords fixed into the belt, and brown boots with pink feathers attached. The other was a redhead with shorter, curlier hair and her eyes were a chocolate brown. Her ensemble consisted of a brown and white jacket with a tricorne added, along with simpler boots of the same colors. Savannah, the Swashbuckler, held a shining gold, skull shaped medallion in her hand, and something about it made it look ominous. Maybe it was the red jeweled eyes.

"So, the leader demanded her two best thieves recover this from a Troggy camp?" Amy inquired, and arrogantly added, "Because we ARE the best."

Savannah nodded. "She said she needed it, and a certain Witchdoctor to use the spell to unlock the mojo residing inside. Though, she was very specific with who."

The brunette whispered a name to Amy, and the Buccaneer took on a look of alarm. "As if we'd even get close to her. That girl has a lot more to her than she seems..."

~

What do ya think? Yea, I'm working on a plot for it. Anyway, the Skull Island's Thieves League is a collection of skilled thieves working for a certain someone... No, it isn't Keira or Emma. Amy and Sav don't even like those two. Oh, and the cave is Savvy's house. XD

Feel free to hop in!

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nice, descriptive writing. Your details are amazing. Keep up the good work. Your gifting and learned talents are phenomenal.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 11, 2013 wrote:
Nice, descriptive writing. Your details are amazing. Keep up the good work. Your gifting and learned talents are phenomenal.
Heheh.., -blushes- I've always loved writing stories an' all. Thanks for your kind words, Chrissy. :D

~ (another squiggly line... OF DOOM!)

Just for the record, the witch doctor I speak of isn't Keira, but instead another character you'll soon find out about...

So, anyone gonna role play here?

Ciao!

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Chris stood with subodai, staring at the ship floating away... W... whooo... Who could of done this?

" I told you so said subodai "

Chris flicked a piece of hair out of his eye, "were getting it back... " " YO STEED!" " can we borrow your ship?"

" of course!" Steed said " I owe you for saving my life, young pirate!"

for felt like an hour " here it is!" said steed excitedly

sitting there was a some kind of broken down armada raft, some robot like boards a electrical sail, and it was only the size of one of his old ships medium sized sails! " I wait here captain" said subodai. " ok " said Chris.

Then he sailed off [ or what sailing would be!] finally catching up to the ship [ good thing the " raft" was light ] Chris jumped off and grabbed onto the ship, being as sneaky as possible, he climbed around and climbed up the crows nest. He assassinated the guard who was watching from the crows nest... It was... A CANNON WENT OFF AND THINGS WENT FLYING EVERYWHERE! Chris jumped off the crows nest and started fighting! he looked over the cold dark valencia wind softly squirmed in his hair. Chris saw subodai and Steed on a fairly big ship. " WHAT THE?" Chris said Steed chuckled under his breath... " I knew you would wanna be sneaky young pirate" " so I gave you that!" Chris stared at Steed [ -_-] Then smirked... A LITTLE!

"so, who stole are ship" said subodai

Chris looked at the enemy in front of his feet... He smirked, looked up. " to marleybone"

cya in the skyways

Zane

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 12, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I have no idea how to join.
You just jump in with your pirate. It can be anywhere, as long as the time in Skull Island remains as nightfall.

Ciao!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Unaware of the pirate girls and their secret mission as they raced through the jungle, Genevieve Devereaux perched quietly on a vine that slung through two trees quite conveniently as a swing. She had light golden skin and shining black hair, which she grew as long as she dared. Though rather small and skinny for her age, Genevieve had surprising strength, which often took her adversaries by surprise. But right now, fighting and battle were the furthest thing from her mind. She had found this small clearing where the trees were thin enough to allow the sunlight to strike the ground, creating a profusion of flowering vines near the ground and wildflowers on the ground itself. This little patch of floral paradise had attracted myriads of butterflies, big lazy bees, and many other insects, and she had been content to simply watch them for a little while. Now that dusk was falling, the colorful flowers had all closed up, but fragrant white blooms appeared on some of the vines, attracting swooping, pale moths. One of them landed on her shoulder, its elegant white and green wings tickling her cheek, causing her to giggle.

The moth flew off, and Genevieve hopped off the vine, knowing if she did not show up at the tavern soon, her companions would worry. But as she began to walk away, her attention was suddenly caught by the sound of something large running between the trees not far away...

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
Unaware of the pirate girls and their secret mission as they raced through the jungle, Genevieve Devereaux perched quietly on a vine that slung through two trees quite conveniently as a swing. She had light golden skin and shining black hair, which she grew as long as she dared. Though rather small and skinny for her age, Genevieve had surprising strength, which often took her adversaries by surprise. But right now, fighting and battle were the furthest thing from her mind. She had found this small clearing where the trees were thin enough to allow the sunlight to strike the ground, creating a profusion of flowering vines near the ground and wildflowers on the ground itself. This little patch of floral paradise had attracted myriads of butterflies, big lazy bees, and many other insects, and she had been content to simply watch them for a little while. Now that dusk was falling, the colorful flowers had all closed up, but fragrant white blooms appeared on some of the vines, attracting swooping, pale moths. One of them landed on her shoulder, its elegant white and green wings tickling her cheek, causing her to giggle.

The moth flew off, and Genevieve hopped off the vine, knowing if she did not show up at the tavern soon, her companions would worry. But as she began to walk away, her attention was suddenly caught by the sound of something large running between the trees not far away...
From the cavern, the view was simply beautiful, especially at nightfall. Savannah took a seat and watched the stars make their appearance in the skies, twinkling brighter by the seconds. The brunette noticed a clearing somewhat near her cavern, and curiosity overwhelming her thoughts, carefully jumped down into the trees to explore it. She jumped from tree to tree, leaves crunching beneath her feet as she leaped on, having left the medallion with Amy.

The Swashbuckler soon reached the tree nearest to the clearing, where she noticed a black haired girl jumping down from a vine she used as a swing, and looking around a little cautiously, possibly having heard the brunette carelessly leap through the treetops.

Sav leaned up against the tree and smirked as she removed her lead pipes from her belt. Yes, it's odd to fight with pipes, but she had swords and that was enough for her. Savannah called, "Heya."

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 10, 2013 wrote:
Hehe, I think some of you remember my terrible third Roleplay thread that never carried out the way I wanted it to, because I was tired and wrote some stuff wrong an' all.... So I thought it's time I brought it back! In separate thread of course. XD

Emma's not gonna be in this one- this one just has Keira, Amy, and Savvy.

~ (Squiggly line... OF DOOM!)

The sun descended sluggishly from its place in the sky, and multiple colors enveloped the blueness of the horizon, transfiguring the bright blue to a mixture of a relaxing pink, a calming lavender, and a shimmery red as the sun fell. The last rays of the sun shimmered over Skull Mountain, which a silhouette was visible running across the treetops. Make that two silhouettes.

One of the silhouettes had a glimmering gold object in its hand as it dashed across the trees. The other followed not far behind. Whispers from the shadows were distinctly heard.

"....so it has the power to..."

"...It's quite dangerous to handle, so that's why I'm holding it..."

The whispers were cut off because of how quiet they were being. However, a slightly louder one was heard as well. "Sav, why do we need this?"

"The Skull Island League of Thieves required it, duh. Amy, did you even pay attention during the mission details?"

"...No."

A scoff was heard. The duo, named Amy and Savannah rushed to a small cave near the top of the mountain, which was well hidden below the zenith of the large mountain.

The voices grew louder and the duo's appearance were brightened by torchlight. One of the girls was a brunette, with midback length hair and emerald eyes. She wore a pale pink bandanna tied as a hat, a jacket with swords fixed into the belt, and brown boots with pink feathers attached. The other was a redhead with shorter, curlier hair and her eyes were a chocolate brown. Her ensemble consisted of a brown and white jacket with a tricorne added, along with simpler boots of the same colors. Savannah, the Swashbuckler, held a shining gold, skull shaped medallion in her hand, and something about it made it look ominous. Maybe it was the red jeweled eyes.

"So, the leader demanded her two best thieves recover this from a Troggy camp?" Amy inquired, and arrogantly added, "Because we ARE the best."

Savannah nodded. "She said she needed it, and a certain Witchdoctor to use the spell to unlock the mojo residing inside. Though, she was very specific with who."

The brunette whispered a name to Amy, and the Buccaneer took on a look of alarm. "As if we'd even get close to her. That girl has a lot more to her than she seems..."

~

What do ya think? Yea, I'm working on a plot for it. Anyway, the Skull Island's Thieves League is a collection of skilled thieves working for a certain someone... No, it isn't Keira or Emma. Amy and Sav don't even like those two. Oh, and the cave is Savvy's house. XD

Feel free to hop in!

Ciao!
I'd love to join

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
I'd love to join
Go right ahead then!

~

Savannah watched Genevieve from her tree. The brunette leaned up against the bark, attempting her best "cool" act. The Swashbuckler played with a strand of her bronze hair, in a bored manner.

Petty Officer
Jun 05, 2011
The First Luke is my witchdoctor.
The Second Luke is my Swashbuckler

~ (Squiggly Line... OF MORE DOOM!)

Luke was sailing his ship through the night skies of Skull Island. He had heard about a mysterious League of Thieves he wanted to join them :)

He reached Avery's Court and headed to the tavern to see if they were there.

He headed over to the tavern. Once there, there was only one pirate drinking a glass of yum. He had the blades of a swashbuckler.
The Swashbuckler asked, "My name is Luke. Yours?"
The Young Witchdoctor said, "That is surprising that is my name! You can call me Lucas if you want. I just go by Luke but Lucas is my real name."
Luke replied, "Ok Lucas."
Lucas asked, "Do you know anything about the Skull Island League of Thieves?"
Luke replied, "Oh yes, I do. You might be surprised to know that I am the Leader."
Lucas asked, "Can I join?"
Luke answered, "Let's See, You are a Witchdoctor. Ok lets's get you to the witchdoctor test.
Lucas asked, "There is a Test?"

~
You can use Luke and Lucas in your text. It's fine by me.
And Highlander Fox you introduce the real leader. Luke is doing something very secret.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 13, 2013 wrote:
From the cavern, the view was simply beautiful, especially at nightfall. Savannah took a seat and watched the stars make their appearance in the skies, twinkling brighter by the seconds. The brunette noticed a clearing somewhat near her cavern, and curiosity overwhelming her thoughts, carefully jumped down into the trees to explore it. She jumped from tree to tree, leaves crunching beneath her feet as she leaped on, having left the medallion with Amy.

The Swashbuckler soon reached the tree nearest to the clearing, where she noticed a black haired girl jumping down from a vine she used as a swing, and looking around a little cautiously, possibly having heard the brunette carelessly leap through the treetops.

Sav leaned up against the tree and smirked as she removed her lead pipes from her belt. Yes, it's odd to fight with pipes, but she had swords and that was enough for her. Savannah called, "Heya."
Genevieve saw the girl greet her, evidently preparing weapons, but that was usually a decent precaution in Skull Island. She held out her hands, palms up, in a friendly fashion, to indicate her desire for peace. "Hello," Genevieve replied nicely, but furtively scanned the area behind the girl to make sure that the stranger wasn't part of an ambush. I haven't been a pirate for that long, and already I'm looking for enemies around every corner, Genevieve considered ruefully.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:
Genevieve saw the girl greet her, evidently preparing weapons, but that was usually a decent precaution in Skull Island. She held out her hands, palms up, in a friendly fashion, to indicate her desire for peace. "Hello," Genevieve replied nicely, but furtively scanned the area behind the girl to make sure that the stranger wasn't part of an ambush. I haven't been a pirate for that long, and already I'm looking for enemies around every corner, Genevieve considered ruefully.
Savannah leaped down to the dirt. "I'm Savannah, Savannah Underwood. Just call me Savvy," she responded calmly. "Can I ask your name?"

"In case you're wondering about the weapons, it's because of the Troggies... I live out here so I'm used to 'em, but whenever they come around they avoid me. No worries." She snickered. The brunette twirled her lead pipes swiftly and skillfully.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Bikaneri on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:

Luke was sailing his ship through the night skies of Skull Island. He had heard about a mysterious League of Thieves he wanted to join them :)

He headed over to the tavern. Once there, there was only one pirate drinking a glass of yum. He had the blades of a swashbuckler.
The Young Witchdoctor said, "That is surprising that is my name! You can call me Lucas if you want. I just go by Luke but Lucas is my real name."
Luke replied, "Oh yes, I do. You might be surprised to know that I am the Leader."
Luke answered, "Let's See, You are a Witchdoctor. Ok lets's get you to the witchdoctor test.

~
And Highlander Fox you introduce the real leader. Luke is doing something very secret.
"You bet there is!" coming out of the shadows the thief's apprentice appeared. " follow me!" Lucas stared in a weird gesture but didn't take his chances so he followed... Lucas was takin to a sewer a sewer that he never seen before even though he has been there ecleast a million times as they walked through the sewers Chris spoke up " so.. Wanna become a thief you say? hehe, yep I know those days..." Chris took a out two bottles of yum he smuggled from the tavern... " catch he said" he tossed the yum bottle the bottle slipped of the tip of lucas fingers but regained balance and caught the bottle.. Chris poked a piece of hair out of his eye. " I think you'll be perfect for the league..."

FADE OUT

this was kind of a extra part of the story, but you should check out the other parts of the story if you dont know Chris

ciao

Zane

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Bikaneri on Jul 15, 2013 wrote:

~
(OOC: Is he going Yakooza on me? XD I mean, for instance, Egg Foo Yung and stuff. XD If ya know what I mean. :P)

~ (Squiggly line... OF MOST DOOM!)

The conversation drew awareness from a silhouette seated in the corner of the tavern. A pair of gold eyes glanced back at the conversation, pretending not to notice the conversation, disguising its attention by sipping the bottle of Yum it held. "Sav and Amy are late..." The voice, notably a female's, growled quietly. "Again..."

She glanced up at the clock ticking to 9:00 P.M. The duo of thieves were thirty minutes late. "I wouldn't put it past Amy to have forgotten the mission and Savannah having to explain it again. Such a short attention span but an amazing thief," the person mumbled. "Next time I need something quick, I'm just sending Savannah...."

(OOC: Just a note, Savannah is a renowned thief and at the top of thieves in the League. She's an expert of espionage, patience, and a lot of things. Savannah is well known in the league, and is met with respect by some.)

In minutes, Amy walked in, but curiously without Savannah. She took a seat at the table, gestured to the water-mole cook to bring some Yum, and took a deep breath while fixing her rather messy hair.

"Hey Val," Amy whispered. "I'm here, and I have... the object..." The redhead was very quiet with her words. "Back to HQ, I'm guessing?"

"Not yet," Val replied in the exact whispered tone. "Where the batacuda is Savannah? Don't tell me she got captured!" The girl growled lowly. Her golden eyes glimmered momentarily. "Let me guess, she had to go clear up something to justify our taking of the object?" Val, or whatever her actual name was, suspected.

Amy shook her head no. "The Waponi didn't even notice. And Sav went to investigate something she saw in the jungle. She saw this clearing that's never been there before and wanted to check it out. I told her to meet us here." The Buccaneer snickered. Her boss was so concerned over nothing. "You need to work on being so uptight, Valerie. Sav's too amazing to be captured! Sure, it happened once but did you see how fast she escaped? Kicking down bars was too easy for her."

"You treat her like she's a legend."

"It's because she is."

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
As the sun began to fade away, Evan Silver shut the door of the Swashbuckler's Hall after a long day of fencing. He sheathed his blades and hurriedly descended the steps from Avery's Court down to the main part of Skull Island. He reached the sand at the bottom and kicked it around with his boots as he kept walking.

Evan took of his Pioneer's Eyepatch to reveal a good eye, and replaced it with some Black Rain Shades, making the world a whole shade darker. They began to glow as Evan lost his opacity and appeared at the edge of the jungle in a quick shadow step. He shook the last of the sand off his shoes and walked casually into the jungle.

White buds were forming on the vines because of nightfall, and Evan stepped over and around them as not to harm the peaceful beauty. After a while, more stars began to form in the sky and Evan put his glasses on his forehead. He easily scaled a tree quickly and stood on the highest branch with no fault in his balance. The moon lit up his face while he gazed at the stars.

He could hear voices from below, though. This was bad. He had already used his shadow step, so Evan jumped down from the tree into a roll. He took his sunglasses out of his blonde hair and put them back over his eyes, looking over a fallen log. Evan wasn't wearing a hat, so that much was in his favor. He saw two girls, one walking with her hands up in a sign of peace. The same girl turned her head in Evan's direction, though, and seemed to notice him. After a quick reaction of ducking his head down, Evan knew his only choice was to show himself.

Evan climbed over the log and proceeded to sit on its mossy surface. He didn't say a word.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
MightySwashbuckler... on Jul 16, 2013 wrote:
"You bet there is!" coming out of the shadows the thief's apprentice appeared. " follow me!" Lucas stared in a weird gesture but didn't take his chances so he followed... Lucas was takin to a sewer a sewer that he never seen before even though he has been there ecleast a million times as they walked through the sewers Chris spoke up " so.. Wanna become a thief you say? hehe, yep I know those days..." Chris took a out two bottles of yum he smuggled from the tavern... " catch he said" he tossed the yum bottle the bottle slipped of the tip of lucas fingers but regained balance and caught the bottle.. Chris poked a piece of hair out of his eye. " I think you'll be perfect for the league..."

FADE OUT

this was kind of a extra part of the story, but you should check out the other parts of the story if you dont know Chris

ciao

Zane
(Just a note, MightySwashbuckler, I've introduced the actual leader. Are Luke and Chris trying to take credit for Valerie's lead or is this part of an act? I'm confused. I think it's better that Luke and Chris test the new recruits to see if they think he/she is qualified, taking on the temporary role as leader, because when writing the starting point for the Roleplay I already had in mind who the leader would be. However, I understand if this is part of an act or something, and yea. So, a little explanation here?)

Valerie was confused. The boys talking of the League were unrecognized. "Amy, stay here, I need to check something out..." She stepped out into lamplight and her appearance was visible. She had long caramel hair, falling far past her midback in waves, and her eyes were as gold as a pile of treasure. She wore a simplistic ensemble, consisting of a yellow shirt with a black scarf, jacket, jeans, and boots. She wore a hat (think Ridolfo's third promotion hat) in the colors of black, with gold embroidery along the edges and had a feather peeking out from it, with a yellow hue to it. She had dual rapiers locked within sheathes attached to her black belt, and an axe slung over her back.

"Okay." Amy stated. She knew that if Valerie noticed something wrong not to question it. "If you're headed for the sewers be careful, wharf rats are always down there at this time. Best to watch where you go."

"I'll be fine, Ames." Valerie scoffed. She walked off without another word, heading to the sewers of Skull Island.

Meanwhile, Savannah had noticed Evan in the tree, but instead of instantly attacking, she held her lead pipes ready and calmly stated, "Who are you and what business do you have in Skull Mountain at this hour?"

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Highlander Fox of ... on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
(Just a note, MightySwashbuckler, I've introduced the actual leader. Are Luke and Chris trying to take credit for Valerie's lead or is this part of an act? I'm confused. I think it's better that Luke and Chris test the new recruits to see if they think he/she is qualified, taking on the temporary role as leader, because when writing the starting point for the Roleplay I already had in mind who the leader would be. However, I understand if this is part of an act or something, and yea. So, a little explanation here?)

Valerie was confused. The boys talking of the League were unrecognized. "Amy, stay here, I need to check something out..." She stepped out into lamplight and her appearance was visible. She had long caramel hair, falling far past her midback in waves, and her eyes were as gold as a pile of treasure. She wore a simplistic ensemble, consisting of a yellow shirt with a black scarf, jacket, jeans, and boots. She wore a hat (think Ridolfo's third promotion hat) in the colors of black, with gold embroidery along the edges and had a feather peeking out from it, with a yellow hue to it. She had dual rapiers locked within sheathes attached to her black belt, and an axe slung over her back.

"Okay." Amy stated. She knew that if Valerie noticed something wrong not to question it. "If you're headed for the sewers be careful, wharf rats are always down there at this time. Best to watch where you go."

"I'll be fine, Ames." Valerie scoffed. She walked off without another word, heading to the sewers of Skull Island.

Meanwhile, Savannah had noticed Evan in the tree, but instead of instantly attacking, she held her lead pipes ready and calmly stated, "Who are you and what business do you have in Skull Mountain at this hour?"
Evan yawned and partially removed his shades. "Oh, I dunno, I like, ya know, sneaking around. It's none of your business," Evan casually replied to the girl's question, even though it came out like he was trying to pick a fight. "Might I ask the same of you?"

Evan leaped off of the log, wiping off the mud and moss that had adhered itself to his jacket. He put his Black Rain Shades back on but left his blades on his sides, trying to look intimidating.

Ensign
May 21, 2012
I am back! Have y'all missed me? Thanks sis for opening up another role play thread.
Devin is a girl.

-
Sierra got onto ship that lead the citizens of Valencia to Skull Island. She look upon the ravaged sky, standing next to Devin, her lifelong friend from the Sivella school.

"Quanto è lungo questo passaggio?" She asked Devin.

"Io credo 8 ore." Devin told her. Devin knew her best friend could only speak Valencian.

"Tutti a bordo!" The driver said. They closed the gates of the ship so no one would fall out.

8 hours later...

"Sierra, siamo qui." Devin said. Sierra opened her eyes and saw the beautiful view.

"So Pretty!" Devin said.

"Un cielo blu al posto del grigio." Sierra said.

-

:3

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011

OH i'm so sry I noticed our parts of this got posted at the same time! if you read the other story's... Chris in a league of assassins that is unown, He is known for stealing for fame/ fortune, or... For a job...

Chris... Was raised by ninja pigs but at a young age left the clan and headed too skull island. Chris made sure things were his way and he started using his skills as he grew hungry and poor on the streets. Chris would pickpocket and steal, until... One day he got caught and while escaping was noticed by the leader of the assassin clan... Chris was recruited and now is who he is...

I dont know if they are in the same clan? but this should/ may be a new secret discovered soon?

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Evan yawned and partially removed his shades. "Oh, I dunno, I like, ya know, sneaking around. It's none of your business," Evan casually replied to the girl's question, even though it came out like he was trying to pick a fight. "Might I ask the same of you?"

Evan leaped off of the log, wiping off the mud and moss that had adhered itself to his jacket. He put his Black Rain Shades back on but left his blades on his sides, trying to look intimidating.
Savannah groaned. "Well, let me see...." She said calmly. "I LIVE OUT HERE!" Her calm tone morphed to a shout. The brunette crossed her arms and sighed. "Apologies. I'm not trying to pick a fight. I'm just not used to having people besides myself out here."

"To be honest it gets lonely."

~

Valerie walked down to the sewers to find the duo of boys with the other guy. She walked on until she found them talking and drinking bottles of Yum that were probably stolen. She let out a sigh as they talked, but was unheard.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Valerie's voice definitely surprised them. "Speaking of the League when you don't even know who leads it." Valerie gestured toward herself.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:

"My name is Genevieve Devereaux," Genevieve answered Savvy's question politely. "If this is a private place for you, I beg pardon. I didn't mean to intrude." She looked over to where the boy stood, adjusting his black glasses and attempting to look cool. True, the glasses were very cool, but his mussed and muddy clothes rather ruined the look, not to mention the fact he was trying just too hard to be nonchalant. But somehow, the combination made the boy seem vulnerable and endearing. Genevieve smiled at him, hoping to put him at ease.

We're all so wary of potential enemies, she thought. It's not just me. Well, she doubted these two were enemies. She hoped to make them friends, instead. "It's getting dark, so I was just going to be going on my way back to town," she explained to both of them. "Would you like to walk with me? The new Water-Mole cook at the tavern makes wonderful pies. I hope there are some left." Though if Ratbeard and Kobe were of the party meeting her at the tavern, she rather doubted it. Those two loved those pies, and could eat a startling quantity of them.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Savannah groaned. "Well, let me see...." She said calmly. "I LIVE OUT HERE!" Her calm tone morphed to a shout. The brunette crossed her arms and sighed. "Apologies. I'm not trying to pick a fight. I'm just not used to having people besides myself out here."

"To be honest it gets lonely."

~

Valerie walked down to the sewers to find the duo of boys with the other guy. She walked on until she found them talking and drinking bottles of Yum that were probably stolen. She let out a sigh as they talked, but was unheard.

"What do you two think you're doing?" Valerie's voice definitely surprised them. "Speaking of the League when you don't even know who leads it." Valerie gestured toward herself.
Chris chuckled "hehe, well..." A smoke pellet was dropped and when the smoke was gone... So were the boys...

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Anne Radcliffe on Jul 18, 2013 wrote:
"My name is Genevieve Devereaux," Genevieve answered Savvy's question politely. "If this is a private place for you, I beg pardon. I didn't mean to intrude." She looked over to where the boy stood, adjusting his black glasses and attempting to look cool. True, the glasses were very cool, but his mussed and muddy clothes rather ruined the look, not to mention the fact he was trying just too hard to be nonchalant. But somehow, the combination made the boy seem vulnerable and endearing. Genevieve smiled at him, hoping to put him at ease.

We're all so wary of potential enemies, she thought. It's not just me. Well, she doubted these two were enemies. She hoped to make them friends, instead. "It's getting dark, so I was just going to be going on my way back to town," she explained to both of them. "Would you like to walk with me? The new Water-Mole cook at the tavern makes wonderful pies. I hope there are some left." Though if Ratbeard and Kobe were of the party meeting her at the tavern, she rather doubted it. Those two loved those pies, and could eat a startling quantity of them.
"I'm headed to the tavern myself." Savannah added in. "I'll come if ya like."

The brunette, stubborn as she could be, wasn't planning on taking no for an answer. "I have someone I need to meet there myself." She explained. Still, she didn't smile. She was cautious and ready for assaults to come at any moment.

Meanwhile, Valerie had walked back to the tavern. "Stupid boys.... I don't even know them, so how dare they speak of the League?" She growled. (Valerie has a huge temper.)

She made her way to the tavern, newly noticing a rat and cow along with a few others. She payed no attention and retook her seat next to Amy.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Lizzy sighed contently. She was lying in a sandy incline in the beach, arms up and hands under her head. She had just watched the gorgeous sunset and was now gazing at the cloudless sky, admiring the beautiful stars as the winked down at her from the heavens. It was truly magical. Lizzy wore a smile and closed her emerald green eyes, enjoying the peace and quiet. Back in Valencia she was always on the run from clockworks, however here she felt safe. Perfect opportunity to get out of the fast lane of life and just slow down, smelling the roses, or, in this case, the sweet smells of the sky-ways.
Valencia's nights are always lit up, bright and busy. Here it was dark, and from the ground Liz could properly see the swirls of the Spiral. "Over there is Mooshu." She pointed, although there was no one there that she knew of but herself. "And over there," her finger dragged itself across the sky, "is Polaris." Lizzy sighed contentedly again, melting into the ground in the perfectly warm night. She propped her knees up, her bare feet touching the sand. They danced happily and played around in the sand, Lizzy enjoying the pure sensation of sand between her toes. She had taken off her tricorn and her blonde hair was spilled out behind her in a multitude of different directions, looking for all the world like the sun in a kid's doodle. She took her hands out from under her head and laced her fingers together over her stomach, which lifted and fell in a slow, steady pattern as she breathed.

~

You guys are welcome to disrupt Lizzy's peace, but I wasn't entirely sure what to do to be a part of the action so I just decided for Lizzy to be in Skull Island, but not apart of the League of Thieves. Please, make the story more interesting and disrupt the peaceful night.

~ Elizabeth, level 15 ~