Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Anyone got an idea on what Reduce Mojo is?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 18, 2012
Especially Ratbeard, lol.
You know the Evil Eye series, the powers with eyes for Witchdoctor? Well during the MB and AQ update, It was edited to have stronger hits and a debuff, Reduce Mojo. But I have no Idea what Reduce mojo is. Ratbeard, do you have a slight idea of what that debuff is? I'm guessing it reduces spooky?

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
i believe it reduces magic damage same as what witch hunter does.

works well vs other witchdoctors and maybe musks now that they have magic based attacks

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
I thought witch hunter gave an extra attack against a witchdoctor that casts a spell right next to you. That's how I've seen it work. You have to be right next to the witchdoctor casting for it to activate. If they are further away it doesn't activate.

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Calamity Finch on Jul 6, 2013 wrote:
I thought witch hunter gave an extra attack against a witchdoctor that casts a spell right next to you. That's how I've seen it work. You have to be right next to the witchdoctor casting for it to activate. If they are further away it doesn't activate.
it lowers witchdoctor damage its still a extra attack but it will also lower their damage.Fight the satyrs in aquila or the witch snakes that have this epic as a witchdoctor and you will see lol.

As for how far that is based of the range of the staff/wand being used and what skills are being used.
Not all witchdoctor skills will trigger witchhunter most do but not all.

Cruel Darius Blake (65)