Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Epic Battle Scene for Musketeers?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 24, 2009
I thought of an epic battle scene for Musketeer, it goes into a close up of your musketeer and your musketeer (in a slow motion effect) fires 2 spark balls and those spark balls continues to go in slow motion and speeds up and hits there main target, it would sort of be like what Optimus Prime did in Transformers 2 when he fired his guns at a Decepticon, it slows showing the bullets and then speeds up hitting its target.

Lieutenant
Oct 12, 2012
Pikachu792x on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
I thought of an epic battle scene for Musketeer, it goes into a close up of your musketeer and your musketeer (in a slow motion effect) fires 2 spark balls and those spark balls continues to go in slow motion and speeds up and hits there main target, it would sort of be like what Optimus Prime did in Transformers 2 when he fired his guns at a Decepticon, it slows showing the bullets and then speeds up hitting its target.
I agree Musketeers deserve some epic music in background plus cooler scenes besides flips.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2012
I agree but i think the reason we don't get it is because we have so many of the same move just more powerful which would make battles longer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Koi the Fish on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I agree Musketeers deserve some epic music in background plus cooler scenes besides flips.
Hmmm Perhaps something like the 1812 Overture with cannon blasts in it? We musketeers Do love our explosions .

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
Hmmm Perhaps something like the 1812 Overture with cannon blasts in it? We musketeers Do love our explosions .
-high fives Chrissy-

Ciao!

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
PiratePoster on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I agree but i think the reason we don't get it is because we have so many of the same move just more powerful which would make battles longer.
So even one move that is just a bit longer than the others will make much of a difference? I understand what you mean but remember that musketeers also have practice point spells that last a lot longer than the musketeer moves. I think its about time musketeers at least get one cool looking move.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
And witchdoctors too! Hannah wants one!

Romantic Hannah Devereaux

Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
I like explosions