Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Congratulations Fox!

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Congratulations Highlander! You are now aGunner's mate! I would like to throw a party tomorrow at 3:00 AM Central time. On the server of Vadima, Area one, Avery's court. EVERYONE is welcome. Happy 200 posts, The Highlander Fox of Avalon!

Jacob

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Beautifulmonkey on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:
Congratulations Highlander! You are now aGunner's mate! I would like to throw a party tomorrow at 3:00 AM Central time. On the server of Vadima, Area one, Avery's court. EVERYONE is welcome. Happy 200 posts, The Highlander Fox of Avalon!

Jacob
Oh wow! Thanks! -blushes- I'll definitely try and be there!

Beautifulmonkey, you've been really sweet to me. Thanks a lot, it makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And I love warm and fuzzy things!

Ciao!

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
3:00 AM?! WHAT?
Sorry, can't make it, I don't wake up that early....

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Fantastic idea. x Places order for Venetian chocolates to be sent to the venu x

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Well darn, there is a maintinance scheduled for 3am central. It is a short one so I will still come and see once the game comes back up. Well I did as no one will see this until after the event because of moderation. I hope we had a good time. x Shakes head x I feel like I am in an episode of Back To The Future, lol

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
My bad everyone, I meant to say 63 PM We can do it Friday...sorry!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Beautifulmonkey on Jun 26, 2013 wrote:

Jacob
Oh dang, 3:00 A.M? I'm so sorry, I didn't make it, I was asleep by two thirty. I'm pretty upset with myself now...

Ciao!

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
I am so sorry, I meant to say the Party starts FRIDAY, AT 3:00 PM CENTRAL TIME sorry for the inconvenience.. I was tired at the time and did not pay attention, those who did not make it. Do not feel bad. This is clearly an act of my clumsy side. Haha..but seriously though, sorry.

Jacob

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
You can also drop in at any time, I'll be waiting. :)

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Please go to Avery's Court, Vadima Area one at any time. I will wait. (Hopefully Kingisle posts this soon.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
My, I'd love to make it. I'll see if I can work it out.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Beautifulmonkey on Jun 27, 2013 wrote:
My bad everyone, I meant to say 63 PM We can do it Friday...sorry!
63 pm Oh Beautiful Monkey You make me feel so normal. It's gonna be fun. x changes Venetian chocolate order for Friday 3pm x

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
I'm there, already, waiting on you all. We can also take the party to my house if you'd like!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Hey, Chrissy, Beautifulmonkey, I enjoyed meeting you guys today! :D

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Hey, Chrissy, Beautifulmonkey, I enjoyed meeting you guys today! :D

Ciao!
I enjoyed meeting you too. Although I do feel a bit bad for all the cleaning up Jacob has to do. All that wonderful chocolate rain you made happen inside his house has Got to be a bear to clean up. Hmm maybe that's it . Turn some bears and stuff lose in the house to slurrp up all that left over chocolate.

Lieutenant
Apr 30, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
I enjoyed meeting you too. Although I do feel a bit bad for all the cleaning up Jacob has to do. All that wonderful chocolate rain you made happen inside his house has Got to be a bear to clean up. Hmm maybe that's it . Turn some bears and stuff lose in the house to slurrp up all that left over chocolate.
My robot monkeys just love chocolate! Don't worry about it.
Jacob

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Hey, lol, guys, maybe later today in the same area? I'll just drop by every now and then when I'm not doing anything. (I keep missing these things)

-Evan Silver, Spiral Navigator

Bosun
May 06, 2009
Congrats, Highlander Fox! (Why do I never make it to these Message Board congrats? Oh well). I think I missed the Friday one. Still, congrats!

See You In the Spiral!

Captain
May 16, 2011
Sorry, this is a bit late, I just found this post. But anyway, congratulations on making Gunner's Mate, and now Bosun, Fox!