Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Scariest Time in the Game?

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
just so you know, nobody show those crumpets to el toro if he even heres the word "crumpet" he goes all hammy the squirrel (from over the hedge) on everybody. once we went to a buffet in the kraken skulls tavern, toro got so riled up that he jumped on a rat brigand and smashed cake in his face!hahahahahaha!!!! and then we had to tie him down in the cargo bay of my ship so that he would come of of his suger high. el toro: did somebody say CAKE? me: hit the DECK!! (three seconds later) see what i mean guys? now we are all covered in... better not say it! bonnie anne:darn! he got cake on my new sniper dress! me: bonnie! nooooooooooo! (two seconds later ya see! now were in a mountain of this.... stuff! subodai: oh great, now look at my new armor! its covered in...me: DONT!!!
EPILCY random!

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
wait, hold up, we have croissants? gimmie!!!! my scaryest moment was when i was fighting the armada, and i hit a armada musketeer with my sword so hard that his armor fell off and well... the next part is inappropriate. and he said "oh dear, thee has pulled off my coverings!" and he ran away crying, subodai and i are still pretty scarred from that. subodai:aye captain (shivers) just thinking about in makes me want to... uh oh! (subodai runs to bathroom) bonnie anne: he has a weak stomach.
Poor Subodai... Hope he gets better soon.

Subodai: Nah, ma'am, i'm fine.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I'm going to need a lot of croissants, because Kobe and Shiruku have skipped lunch. Time to eat, guys! Kobe: Oh, yay! Croissants! -shoves them into his mouth- Shiruku: I've hadn't had Highlander Fox food ever since! -eats a lot- Me: Well.... OK, then... Geesh, they were THAT hungry!

So what was my scariest moment... oh, yeah! We were fighting Yoshinaga and his clothes were like, all red, and the floor was the ceiling, so we had to fight in darkness! We were all gasping for air, including Yoshinaga himself! It was a weird glitch! It was quite hilarious, and when we got out, we overreacted!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Just Add Bacon on Aug 29, 2013 wrote:
I'm sorry I've just gotta say this. Less than thirty seconds ago I went to log onto Pirate101 and then, next to the announcements area, I saw Deacon looking at me with a gun in his hand. I nearly fell out of my chair! In my head I screamed No! No! You are NOT allowed to see me in my Pajamas!!!
THAT is my new scariest moment in the game.

More to come!

~Elizabeth, level 37 ~
~Bosun Bacon~
bacon power!

Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
Just Add Bacon on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
*Lizzy sneaks a few more croissants under her top coat than she should have*

Scariest moment... Okay, well everybody who communicates with me at all knows that I have the crummiest computer on the planet (at least that's what I think...) and I'm used to major glitch-outs, but this one was not only surprising, but quite startling. So my dad was at work and my mom was in her room watching tv or something and I had the main house quiet and all to myself... so I dashed all around the house and turned off all the lights (I'm like Fin Dorsal in the sense that I like to be in the dark ) and then plopped back down on my office chair, scooting in under the desk and teleporting to one of my friends in Aquila when she was just flying through the skyway. She and I were on the phone, so I moaned over the cell -

*Friend's mom: What in the world is than unearthly sound?*

-and nearly did a faceplant onto the desk, then I said to my friend "Ohhhhh... MAJOR glitch-out!"

Friend: "What happened?"

Me: *moan* "Computer's frozen again."

Friend: "Again?"

Me: "Again." *long pause while we're waiting for the computer to unfreeze, the screen was black* Then all of the sudden she heard a yelp over the phone, and I nearly fell out of my chair. What had happened: My eyes had gotten used to the dark, so it was quite surprising when I was nearly blinded from the bright Aquilan skyway -- and it didn't help that my character was standing, without a ship, on a blue windlane.

Me: "Oh my gosh, you're not going to believe this!!!"

Friend: "What happened?" *she sounded panicky*

Me: "I'M FLYING!!!"

Friend: LOL

Me: "Seriously go back to the spot when I teleported to you."

*I nearly got run over by a huge ship*

Me: "Can you see me?"

Friend: "I see a speck."

Me: "Yup."

Lol the funny part about that all is that a lot of big ships went straight through my character, and each time I jumped a little. My poor white schnauzer was probably wondering what was wrong with me, for he was in my lap at the time.
That's happened to me before! Several times. The most enjoyable was when I floating about 10 feet away from my friend's ship and got towed along wherever she sailed. I think I took some screenshots... *checks computers file folders* darn, they're on my other computer.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
totallyawesomepira... on Dec 9, 2013 wrote:
That's happened to me before! Several times. The most enjoyable was when I floating about 10 feet away from my friend's ship and got towed along wherever she sailed. I think I took some screenshots... *checks computers file folders* darn, they're on my other computer.
Lol sounds like just my kind of photo session. *Twilight Zone music plays*