Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Darkmoor, the Darkest of the Colonies!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
Pirate101 has metioned Darkmoor a few times, and I think its time it becomes a world!

Storyline:
Darkmoor was origionaly a trading world with Skull Island, Krokatovia, Monquista, Aquila, and Polaris, that is untill the Polarian War. Nepoligan led an army of thousands of penguins. Marco Pollo was also there, he was there too! He was there for some trading at the time, he was trading Aquilan Apples for the book called History of Darkmoor. As the army attacked Darkmoor one of its greatest allies Marco Pollo quickly headed to the Grand Mashion (that giant haunted house you see when you look at Darkmoor) and placed the (whatever piece we're on now) map peice in the top floor. He headed out of the house and locked the tower, and he handed the key to the Ghost of Darkmoor. He keeps it today in his tower neer the Grand Mashion.
Now, Avery is telling you to go there so you can retreive that map peice. Also the Armada is there to take the map, and they are there to make the world even darker, turn everything there into clockworks! Clockwork Vampires, Clockwork Witchdoctors ect! You are also going to meet their Attack Planner and Weapon Designer, and you fight them! Boo-yaa!

Skyways:
Darkmoor has two Skyways. The two Skyways are:

Black Magic Skyway:

Islands:

Prophet's Isle: A small gypsy like isle and is where Madame Vadima is from here! You also find out who she left!
Prophet's Isle Buildings:
  • Madame Vadima Cottage* (* means dungeon) (one hour dungeon) House of the Three Sisters Cave of the Norns Realm of the Fates* (four hour OPTIONAL dungeon)
Isle of Bats: A small island (like the size of the smallest island in the Big Skyway) which is home to the Lawsman... Bat Masterson!
  • House of Bat Masterson Underground Bat Tunnel* (30 miniute dungeon)
Spirit Skyway

Islands:

Black City: A city full of Witchdoctors, Hougans, Spirit Callers, Necromancers, Black Magicians ect!
  • Black Mine Hougan Arena Necro Sewers* (2 hour dungeon) Black Magician Tower* (20 minute dungeon) Spirit Caller Docks Witchdoctor's Ship* (3 hour dungeon, and you fight Swordrlin, the Weapon Designer)
The Triplet Mountains: Three mountains like the Twin Giants only dark!
  • Black Graveyards Enygma Fields* (one hour dungeon) Armada Fleets (one hour and 30 miniute dungeon, and you fight Pinic, the Attack Planner) Grand Manshion* (three hour dungeon, and you finish Darkmoor in here! Finally!)
Well that's all for now! I hope you at least like it a little! Thanks and bye!

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
tsk, tsk. All the Armada captains are chess pieces, silly Pirate.

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
First Quest: The Gypsy's Cave

Captain Avery: I'm glad you mad eit pirate! Tell me, how was Marlybone and Aquila? Wonderfull! Vadima is here wondering if you can help her, quick!

Madame Vadima: I could see you this whole time. I saw the Armada, and they are headed twoards the map piece in Darkmoor. What is Darkmoor? Allow me to explain:

[Puppet Show]

Darkmoor was one of the most known Trading Worlds in the Spiral. It is a land of fear and mystery, I am sending you there. Thousands of years ago Marco Pollo hid one of his 7 map pieces there. Napolegean was there and then he invaded the intire world. Now the armada are there trying to find the map. Thankfully they don't know it's in the Grand Mashion.

[End of Puppet Show]

Now head to Avernus and go to Darkmoor.

NEW GOAL: SPEAK TO MADAME EDMOL ON THE GYPSY ISLE

Madame Edmol: I supspect you are here about the clockwork problems? Good!

Gained

5000 XP
1500 Gold

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
IceWarlord1380 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:
Pirate101 has metioned Darkmoor a few times, and I think its time it becomes a world!

Storyline:
Darkmoor was origionaly a trading world with Skull Island, Krokatovia, Monquista, Aquila, and Polaris, that is untill the Polarian War. Nepoligan led an army of thousands of penguins. Marco Pollo was also there, he was there too! He was there for some trading at the time, he was trading Aquilan Apples for the book called History of Darkmoor. As the army attacked Darkmoor one of its greatest allies Marco Pollo quickly headed to the Grand Mashion (that giant haunted house you see when you look at Darkmoor) and placed the (whatever piece we're on now) map peice in the top floor. He headed out of the house and locked the tower, and he handed the key to the Ghost of Darkmoor. He keeps it today in his tower neer the Grand Mashion.
Now, Avery is telling you to go there so you can retreive that map peice. Also the Armada is there to take the map, and they are there to make the world even darker, turn everything there into clockworks! Clockwork Vampires, Clockwork Witchdoctors ect! You are also going to meet their Attack Planner and Weapon Designer, and you fight them! Boo-yaa!

Skyways:

Black Magic Skyway:

Islands:

Prophet's Isle: A small gypsy like isle and is where Madame Vadima is from here! You also find out who she left!
  • Madame Vadima Cottage* (* means dungeon) (one hour dungeon) House of the Three Sisters Cave of the Norns Realm of the Fates* (four hour OPTIONAL dungeon)
Isle of Bats: A small island (like the size of the smallest island in the Big Skyway) which is home to the Lawsman... Bat Masterson!
Spirit Skyway

Islands:

Black City: A city full of Witchdoctors, Hougans, Spirit Callers, Necromancers, Black Magicians ect!
  • Black Mine Hougan Arena Necro Sewers* (2 hour dungeon) Black Magician Tower* (20 minute dungeon) Spirit Caller Docks Witchdoctor's Ship* (3 hour dungeon, and you fight Swordrlin, the Weapon Designer)
  • Black Graveyards Enygma Fields* (one hour dungeon) Armada Fleets (one hour and 30 miniute dungeon, and you fight Pinic, the Attack Planner) Grand Manshion* (three hour dungeon, and you finish Darkmoor in here! Finally!)
I change the names: Battle Planner is Pawn and Weapon Designer is Kight, just realised what Rooks and Bishops are :P!

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
Here are the companions for this world! Hope you enjoy!

Any School Companions:

Ethan the Dark Magician
The Ghost Gunsman
Captian Death
Drako the Dueling Bat
Madame Edmol

Witchdoctor Only Companions

The Hoodoo Houngan
Nevil the Necro
Madame Darkia
The Dark Shaman
The Only Light Master

Muskteer Only Companions:

Shaun the Shaman Shooter
Harry the Hougan Hunter
Alex the Armiger
The Dark Bullet
Old Scar

Swashbuckler Only Companions:

The Undead Duelest
Treavor the Magic Masher
The Dark Hero
A Hidden Hero
Shauna the Shady Shooter

Buccaneer Only Companions:

The Last Lagoony
The Bewitched Buccaneer
The Cursed Captain
The Hexed Hurter
The Dueling Darkman

Privater only Comapanions:

The River Ripper
The Cloaked Clockwork (you him him good)
The Macanic Magician
Glinda the Gypsy
The Lost Shooter
The Final Fireshooter
A Hidden Enemy (you turn him good)
Hexed Hoodoo Hunter
The Cursed Corsair
The Lost Luteneant

That's 10 for all but Privater, they get 15!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
IceWarlord1380 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:

Any School Companions:

Ethan the Dark Magician
The Ghost Gunsman
Captian Death
Drako the Dueling Bat
Madame Edmol

The Hoodoo Houngan
Nevil the Necro
Madame Darkia
The Dark Shaman
The Only Light Master

Shaun the Shaman Shooter
Harry the Hougan Hunter
Alex the Armiger
The Dark Bullet
Old Scar

The Undead Duelest
Treavor the Magic Masher
The Dark Hero
A Hidden Hero
Shauna the Shady Shooter

The Last Lagoony
The Bewitched Buccaneer
The Cursed Captain
The Hexed Hurter
The Dueling Darkman

The River Ripper
The Macanic Magician
Glinda the Gypsy
The Lost Shooter
The Final Fireshooter
Hexed Hoodoo Hunter
The Cursed Corsair
The Lost Luteneant

Maybe you should consider mixing up the companion classes for the first four classes? I already have way too many musketeers on my team. Maybe throw in a Swash or Privateer for Musketeer, a couple Buccaneers or Musketeers for Witchdoctors, some Swashies or Witchdoctors for Buccaneer, and some Musketeers or Privateers for Swash?

See ya in the Skyways!
Sneaky Emma Everhart

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
IceWarlord1380 on Jun 15, 2013 wrote:

Storyline:

Skyways:

Black Magic Skyway:

Islands:

Spirit Skyway

Islands:

Cool ideas! I've personally wanted to see Darkmoor for a long time too, (and have made several posts on my blog about it ). I like all of the areas and Skyways that you've made, they all are very original! My only complaint might be that there are so many dungeons!

Also, in Wizard101 and Pirate101 it seems like the worlds come in order of time, as if you complete that world in a few hours.
Skull Island = Morning/Noon
Monquista= Midday/Afternoon
Valencia= Afternoon
Cool Ranch = sunset
MooShu= morning (?)
Marleybone= night
Aquila = morning

So that means we would have to get all the way around to another "night" cycle for Darkmoor, since I'm guessing its dark there.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:
Cool ideas! I've personally wanted to see Darkmoor for a long time too, (and have made several posts on my blog about it ). I like all of the areas and Skyways that you've made, they all are very original! My only complaint might be that there are so many dungeons!

Also, in Wizard101 and Pirate101 it seems like the worlds come in order of time, as if you complete that world in a few hours.
Valencia= Afternoon
Cool Ranch = sunset
MooShu= morning (?)
Marleybone= night
Aquila = morning

So that means we would have to get all the way around to another "night" cycle for Darkmoor, since I'm guessing its dark there.
Nope. Valencia is the next world! It even says that! They gave the world out and we have to head for Valencia because when Caligristo C says that he knows how to defeat Kane, we should go there. Also probably go to Krokotopia next to find out more about the Rosetta stone then Darkmoor. After that, we should arrive in El Dorado. So it will go like this.
Valencia= Afternoon
Cool Ranch = sunset
MooShu= morning
Marleybone= night
Aquila = morning
Valencia = Afternoon
Krokotopia = sunset
Darkmoor = Night
El Dorado = Morning
But then there's another Night world, hmm? Is that the Shadow World? The one where Morganthe resides in or do we go to Darkmoor again for the second skyway? Then probably after that world is Avalon then Marleybone for Albion. But I'm just putting down random worlds because we don't know what will happen after El Dorado because we're still in the first arc and haven't gotten to El Dorado yet. After they make that world, they're probably gonna make a side-quest world before the second arc.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
IceWarlord1380 on Jun 17, 2013 wrote:

Any School Companions:

Ethan the Dark Magician
The Ghost Gunsman
Captian Death
Drako the Dueling Bat
Madame Edmol

The Hoodoo Houngan
Nevil the Necro
Madame Darkia
The Dark Shaman
The Only Light Master

Shaun the Shaman Shooter
Harry the Hougan Hunter
Alex the Armiger
The Dark Bullet
Old Scar

The Undead Duelest
Treavor the Magic Masher
The Dark Hero
A Hidden Hero
Shauna the Shady Shooter

The Last Lagoony
The Bewitched Buccaneer
The Cursed Captain
The Hexed Hurter
The Dueling Darkman

The River Ripper
The Macanic Magician
Glinda the Gypsy
The Lost Shooter
The Final Fireshooter
Hexed Hoodoo Hunter
The Cursed Corsair
The Lost Luteneant

I am a swashbuckler what does the sword mean?

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
Here's the second quest.

Madame Edmol: I assume you are here about the Clockwork Puppets and the Pirate Problems? Good. Yes, I do reslise you are a pirate, but I know I can trust you. Could you do a vavor for me? Swashbucklers, Buccaneers, and Muskteers have been attacking Witchdoctors since they got here. Go to the Trading Post farther down and pick up a weapon. Then fight some ships, five should be enough. Go to the Skyway and fight of 5 Iron Burned Ships. While you are doing that also go fight some Birds from the Aquila ships, they stole trading stuff and I need them back.

Old ScratC: Here is a perfect weapon for you Captain! This (school weapon) will do nicely!

Bonnie Anne: There, five ships down. No lets get the spices.

El Toro: This world of night is not pleasing, why didn't I bring Mr.Cuddles?

Bonnie Anne: The Brave El Toro everyone! Oh man up you oaf!

Ratbeard: Now that we have ten trading tings we should go and trade them. Arrrrrrrr, lets go!

Hidden Trader: Do you have the gold? Here is your weapon!

Madame Edmol : Beautifuly done!

XP Gained: 6005
Gold Gained: 125

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
Third quest is called: "The Black Class"

Madame Edmol: I realise you are going to be getting more powerful but I would like to say that if you turn on us I will personaly send all the 5000 Gypys on you. You have almost finished your work, but I don't think you will leave just now. Before you finish your time here I will join your crew if you allow me to.

Catbeard: Captain? If we allow her to the crew can we sit far from eachother on the ship?

Madame Edmol: When you allow me into your crew you need go to Madame Drake.

Companion Gained: Madame Edmol

Super Hits:
Ball Smash: Guarenteed Critical Strike

Super Heals:
Roughs Rouse: Guarented Critical Heal to all of Team

Epics to Choose:
Relentless
Return Strike
Reopisite
(you can pick 2 when you first get her)

Talents to Choose:

Lucky
Accurate
Dodgy
Healthy (gives 100 on healthy 1 then 1000 on healthy 2)

Health: 2894
Level: 60
Gets Promotion at Level: 66

Madame Drake: Abother Pirate! Wonderfull!

Gained: 1670 XP and 100 Gold

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Pirates in the Sky on Jun 19, 2013 wrote:

Valencia= Afternoon
Cool Ranch = sunset
MooShu= morning (?)
Marleybone= night
Aquila = morning

Sorry I messed up, MooShu is dusk (right before the sun goes down)

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
IceWarlord1380 on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Third quest is called: "The Black Class"

Madame Edmol: I realise you are going to be getting more powerful but I would like to say that if you turn on us I will personaly send all the 5000 Gypys on you. You have almost finished your work, but I don't think you will leave just now. Before you finish your time here I will join your crew if you allow me to.

Catbeard: Captain? If we allow her to the crew can we sit far from eachother on the ship?

Madame Edmol: When you allow me into your crew you need go to Madame Drake.

Companion Gained: Madame Edmol

Super Hits:
Ball Smash: Guarenteed Critical Strike

Super Heals:
Roughs Rouse: Guarented Critical Heal to all of Team

Epics to Choose:
Relentless
Return Strike
Reopisite
(you can pick 2 when you first get her)

Talents to Choose:

Lucky
Accurate
Dodgy
Healthy (gives 100 on healthy 1 then 1000 on healthy 2)

Health: 2894
Level: 60
Gets Promotion at Level: 66

Madame Drake: Abother Pirate! Wonderfull!

Gained: 1670 XP and 100 Gold
please more comments!

Lieutenant
Feb 01, 2011
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
Sorry I messed up, MooShu is dusk (right before the sun goes down)
I thought MooShu was dawn? You know, "Land of the Rising Sun" and all that...especially since we just got done with Cool Ranch (sunset).