Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Game

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 11, 2013
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Bloody Zachary on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Make a Meadiveal 101 please
Write some stuff about what you want in it. You're not simply gonna get that game if it doesn't have a description. If there's no description, chance are this post won't be on the front page tomorrow so you better make one soon.

Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Bloody Zachary on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Make a Meadiveal 101 please
doubt that will happen. There is so much income potential left in pirate 101 with their pack systems, mounts, companions etc.

Ensign
Jan 11, 2013
make a clerk knight sorrcer archer and some elemental weapons plz Kingslsle for meadiveal 101 plz

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
I've been thinking of Supernatural101.

Classes:

Werewolf: Amazing strength, power, health, and speed. They don't have a high dodge, since they like to take their fights head on, but when they hit, they hit powerful and can be deadly after a few rounds. They increase their damage and accuracy 25% once their health is below 50%.

Vampire: They have a very high health, and an amazing dodge. They have amazing Accuracy and agility. They can be unstoppable, if it would only last... Slowly weaken after every round, weakening by 3% due to the sun's rays in every world.Choosing this class means you'll have to know how to finish a battle in the least amount of time possible. Wait too long, and you'll be done for...

Zombie: Although not the fastest, or the best smelling class, they can pack a powerful punch (or should I say, 'bite'?). Zombies have the ability to turn one or more enemy's into an ally once they've reach a certain level, but beware: That power won't last long. After so many rounds (think of it like poisoning for Swashbucklers), your enemies will begin to attack you once again, but in that time of their 'poisoning', they could make powerful companions...

***To Be Continued***

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
*** Follow Last Post ***

Fairy: They are basically the Health class of the spiral. Although they aren't much of a fighting class, they can shoot almost anywhere on the battle board with their bow and arrow and cause some damage. They have a lower dodge then most classes, but great accuracy. Their attacks won't be enough to kill the enemy, but hopefully, their companions (assuming there will be) will be able to finish the rest, with their fairy leader healing them if they get too injured...

Witch: They are masters of buffs and enjoy watching their enemies attack each other like little children. Witches (or Warlocks), are able to cast buffs on themselves and their companions, making them almost unstoppable. Once they reached a certain level, they will be able to cast a buff of confusion onto a few of their enemies, making them unable to think clearly. This could be deadly for them, cause they could either walk around the board, not hitting anyone, or attack themselves in a desperate attempt to understanding what happened. Remember to keep your companions away from them, cause your confused enemies might get lucky and hit one of them...

~~~~

This is my idea (i believe i'm the first to think of it too ). How about this idea..?

Ensign
Jun 05, 2011
i highly doubt KingsIsle is going to make another game. they already have wizard101 running up and pirate101. a third game would probably too stessful for them.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Slick Sebastian on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
i highly doubt KingsIsle is going to make another game. they already have wizard101 running up and pirate101. a third game would probably too stessful for them.
yep like me i stress too w101 new world aquila p101 marleybone and aquila

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Slick Sebastian on Sep 3, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, I agree mate. I honestly don't want a new game anytime soon (rather have them focus on new worlds then new games for now), but I still enjoy reading posts about new games every now and again (and creating them ).

Besides... the odds of them actually doing one of our 'games' is very, very slim... Maybe there will be a day they'll do a world based off of it..? It'll have to be very popular and mentioned a lot among the forums, both here and on Central, I would think to even be considered though...

But even still...

Ensign
Apr 03, 2013
Bloody Belle on Sep 4, 2013 wrote:
Yeah, I agree mate. I honestly don't want a new game anytime soon (rather have them focus on new worlds then new games for now), but I still enjoy reading posts about new games every now and again (and creating them ).

Besides... the odds of them actually doing one of our 'games' is very, very slim... Maybe there will be a day they'll do a world based off of it..? It'll have to be very popular and mentioned a lot among the forums, both here and on Central, I would think to even be considered though...

But even still...
WHAT, I love the idea, in fact, I have my own page for new game ideas. Please check it out, you'll change your minds, suckers.