Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

hawkulues vs bonnie anne

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
Lieutenant
Oct 11, 2010
Arceus and Zap on Jun 11, 2013 wrote:
who'd win this fight
IMO bonnie would win. Vengence that hawk has is useless since its vs ranged hits. Toss on the reduce dodge shot plus when she is low she can do her one time heal :-) to gain back a ton of life. By the time hawk reaches her to hit hes taken at least 1k in damage by then. :) its pretty cut and dry to me its all bonnie.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ah, yes, BONNIE! She'd quite easily attack from a distance and get his health down to a quarter or maybe even half before he got to her, put on that reduce dodge, and even when he reaches her she can heal and whack him with that musket.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
masterryan1969 on Jun 12, 2013 wrote:
IMO bonnie would win. Vengence that hawk has is useless since its vs ranged hits. Toss on the reduce dodge shot plus when she is low she can do her one time heal :-) to gain back a ton of life. By the time hawk reaches her to hit hes taken at least 1k in damage by then. :) its pretty cut and dry to me its all bonnie.
True Bonnie Anne is a musketeer so any epics except cheap shot and flanking (and I don't remember if he has those) would be useless against Bonnie and she can shoot him before he gets to her so Bonnie Anne wins
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 60
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64