Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Healing Indicators

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Another idea I had also posted here on P101C for those without access here.

When we have clicked on an enemy there is a "dot" to indicate that he has been targeted. Could we also perhaps have a tiny heart to let our teammates know when a member/team are being healed? This would help ensure that not everyone is healing the same target when others could use the heal, too thus wasting a turn AND a heal.

I do realize there is the chat box in the game but sometimes while maneuvering your crew and also checking out the health and situations of ALL the allies it is hard to get those directions typed in and implemented before the timer has counted down. Especially, if you had already selected and now have to go back and change your strategy/maneuvers for your entire crew.

~SM~

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I couldn't agree more. Yar . I have lost count of the wasting of much needed heals because more than one person has overhealed someone. I love the heart indicator idea. To expand on that it sure would be nice if we could hover on that heart and see what heal is being applied, then if it is something small like Rouse we would know to put some more on the low health individual.