Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Mystery Elite

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 13, 2012
I just asked about Kane early... so sticking with the armada elites topic. Who is this one other character seen with all the other ones. Though I've heard plenty of rumors about her but haven't heard as much as a name for this mystery member of Kane's court. I'm sure that someone has probably asked this already or at least thought of it... Who is this mystery clockwork elite?

Dark Creighton

Gunner's Mate
Oct 05, 2012
We have all been wondering the same thing, all questions about her, no answers.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Dark Creighton on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I just asked about Kane early... so sticking with the armada elites topic. Who is this one other character seen with all the other ones. Though I've heard plenty of rumors about her but haven't heard as much as a name for this mystery member of Kane's court. I'm sure that someone has probably asked this already or at least thought of it... Who is this mystery clockwork elite?

Dark Creighton
Many people have said the female clockwork elite is kane's wife and the queen of the armada and i agree it sounds right since the elites are based of chess kane being the king, phule being the jester, bishop being the bishop, rooke being the rook, deacon being the knight probably which only leaves queen for the female since that is the only female chess piece. However i think the reason no one has mentioned her or seen her is because she probably has a vey important role and kane prefers her safe in valencia surronded by armada troops o keep her safe since she is the most important piece in chess. What is her role? When will we see her? Whats her backstory? those are still questions to be answered but my second question im thinking the next update or the one after will see her probably the next update because we have to go back to valencia to find caligistro g and i asked blind mew if their will be an elite encounter when we head back to Valencia so will it be her will find out

Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 59
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64