Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

For Coolster50!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Hello coolster ive been watching your aquila walkthrough videos on youtube and was wondering was the difficulty hard for you and what companions do you recieve as a privateer and or if you swashbckler companions(since didnt find any quest to give me one) do you get in aquila your one of he few players i know and since im about to go into aquila with my privateer i thought you would the best person to answer these questions
please respond as fast as you can and btw your awesome!
Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 57
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64

Captain
May 02, 2009
Ethan the baron on Jun 2, 2013 wrote:
Hello coolster ive been watching your aquila walkthrough videos on youtube and was wondering was the difficulty hard for you and what companions do you recieve as a privateer and or if you swashbckler companions(since didnt find any quest to give me one) do you get in aquila your one of he few players i know and since im about to go into aquila with my privateer i thought you would the best person to answer these questions
please respond as fast as you can and btw your awesome!
Find me in the game
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 57
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 64
Aquila isn't extremely hard, just challenging and frustrating at times. The companions Privateer's receive in Aquila (to my knowledge) are Hawkules (main companion), Argos (side companions from a main quest), Zeena (side companion from a side quest) and the Eagle Mercenary (side companion from a main quest). As for companions Swashbucklers receive I know of only one (they do get Hawkules and Zeena btw). That companion is Samocles (side companion from a side quest) Here's a link that gives more info on what companions what classes get from what world: pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?22240-Illustrated-Guide-to-Companion-s-Locations

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
coolster50 on Jun 3, 2013 wrote:
Aquila isn't extremely hard, just challenging and frustrating at times. The companions Privateer's receive in Aquila (to my knowledge) are Hawkules (main companion), Argos (side companions from a main quest), Zeena (side companion from a side quest) and the Eagle Mercenary (side companion from a main quest). As for companions Swashbucklers receive I know of only one (they do get Hawkules and Zeena btw). That companion is Samocles (side companion from a side quest) Here's a link that gives more info on what companions what classes get from what world: pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?22240-Illustrated-Guide-to-Companion-s-Locations
Thanks coolster your the best

Captain
May 02, 2009
Ethan the baron on Jun 4, 2013 wrote:
Thanks coolster your the best
I know I am

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
coolster50 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I know I am
Haha you truly are i have another question though coolster What companions do you suggest using in aquila because ive been having a little trouble there and by what companions i mean buccannee swash etc. to use. And also just a random question what companion would you like to see added out of these choices

1) calico jake
2) deacon
3) moo manchu
4) captain blood
5) blind mew
6) one eyed jack
7) lucious fox

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Ethan the baron on Jun 10, 2013 wrote:
Haha you truly are i have another question though coolster What companions do you suggest using in aquila because ive been having a little trouble there and by what companions i mean buccannee swash etc. to use. And also just a random question what companion would you like to see added out of these choices

1) calico jake
2) deacon
3) moo manchu
4) captain blood
5) blind mew
6) one eyed jack
7) lucious fox
Blind Mew and One-Eyed Jack aren't gonna be companions but I think they said they were gonna add Calico Jake and none of the others are confirmed. I didn't buy the the Boochbeard Bundle because I don't have a job so I would prefer Calico Jake.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
coolster50 on Jun 8, 2013 wrote:
I know I am
Hehe, yes ya are! I've been watching yer videos for a while now, and you are awesome.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jun 13, 2013 wrote:
Blind Mew and One-Eyed Jack aren't gonna be companions but I think they said they were gonna add Calico Jake and none of the others are confirmed. I didn't buy the the Boochbeard Bundle because I don't have a job so I would prefer Calico Jake.
Yeah blind mew said its a possibility of adding calico but its not confirmed hopefully it does happen because I really want calico jake and you can tell if you've seen my other posts
Slick Cody Jones privateer lvl 61
Merciless Ethan Jenkins swashbuckler lvl 65

Petty Officer
Apr 11, 2013
Ensign
Jul 07, 2012
I watch your videos and i like them a lot and some are a bit helpful to

Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
I know but some of the MB test realm video's are a little short and I am thinking of what should be after Aquila and coolster50 can I meet you in pirate101 i'll give you my true friend code soon