Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Shellcily- World of the Turtles and Sharks

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
I have an idea for a world. It's called Shellcily and its the world of origin for the Turtles and Sharks, based on Sicily. The Cutthroats' ancestors came from Shellcily along with Wizard101's Buxley Turtleton. One of Erika the Red's former crew members, Svaard Pawson, said that Erika the Red was in Shellcily, so you go there to retrieve her map piece. What do you guys think?

Red James Hawkins Level 54 Privateer

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Here's the quest that gets you into Shellcily (by the way this world works along with 'Arabbita' at https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/the-world-of-arabbita-8ad6a4163df549fe013e37804d09474d, with Grizzleheim in between):

Quest Name: The Bear With the Turtles

Svaard Pawson: You're searching for Erika? No, she's not here in Grizzleheim- she's in Shellcily- realm where the turtles rule. One-Eyed Jack has a windstone to Shellcily, go and speak to him.
Sails to Flotsam and speaks to One-Eyed Jack.
One-Eyed Jack: Welcome back, Pirate. I heard you defeated Salada in Arabbita. Well done!
Ratbeard:It wasn't easy.
One-Eyed Jack: I'm sure it wasn't. I owe you one, Pirate. Not only will I give you the windstone to Shellcily, but I'll join yer crew too! Set sail for Shellcily!
One-Eyed Jack joins the crew. Sails to Toothy Skyway.
Catbeard: As I seem to recall, Pollo had a friend named Merle Ambrose- Headmaster of Ravenwood, in Wizard City. A turtle named Buxley Turtleton lives there- he was my friend. I know that he was contacting his brother, Roger. We should find him, he may know where Erika is!
Docks at the Isle of Cement and speaks to Roger Turtleton.
Roger Turtleton: What do you want, Pirate? I'm busy building a stronghold here!
Quest ends.

So, what do you think?

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
rumoryum on May 31, 2013 wrote:
Here's the quest that gets you into Shellcily (by the way this world works along with 'Arabbita' at https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-shipyards/the-world-of-arabbita-8ad6a4163df549fe013e37804d09474d, with Grizzleheim in between):

Quest Name: The Bear With the Turtles

Svaard Pawson: You're searching for Erika? No, she's not here in Grizzleheim- she's in Shellcily- realm where the turtles rule. One-Eyed Jack has a windstone to Shellcily, go and speak to him.
Sails to Flotsam and speaks to One-Eyed Jack.
One-Eyed Jack: Welcome back, Pirate. I heard you defeated Salada in Arabbita. Well done!
Ratbeard:It wasn't easy.
One-Eyed Jack: I'm sure it wasn't. I owe you one, Pirate. Not only will I give you the windstone to Shellcily, but I'll join yer crew too! Set sail for Shellcily!
One-Eyed Jack joins the crew. Sails to Toothy Skyway.
Catbeard: As I seem to recall, Pollo had a friend named Merle Ambrose- Headmaster of Ravenwood, in Wizard City. A turtle named Buxley Turtleton lives there- he was my friend. I know that he was contacting his brother, Roger. We should find him, he may know where Erika is!
Docks at the Isle of Cement and speaks to Roger Turtleton.
Roger Turtleton: What do you want, Pirate? I'm busy building a stronghold here!
Quest ends.

So, what do you think?
One thing. Pirates don't mix with Wizards.

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Sniper Rose on Jun 1, 2013 wrote:
One thing. Pirates don't mix with Wizards.
If you're talking about Catbeard being friends with Buxley, then I can say that Catbeard and Buxley met when Buxley still lived in Shellcily. If you're talking about Marco Pollo and Ambrose being friends, then that is an actual fact. There is a hidden part of this website that has a letter from Marco Pollo to Ambrose.

Red James Hawkins Level 55 Privateer

Ensign
Oct 19, 2012
Here's the next quest for Shellcily:

Quest Name: Deal or No Deal

Roger Turtleton: Erika the Red? You'll need my brother's letters. You want to look at them? Absolutely not! For no price whatsoever, unless... you have the agreement of two of Buxley's friends.
Catbeard: Hello Roger.
Roger Turtleton: Catbeard! I didn't see you two there. The other one is Captain Shelly Green, a pirate that is hired by King Sheldon XVII. I'll guide you to her, if you do me one favor. I need to build a stronghold for the turtle army to fight the shark rebels. Defeat some of their ships and attack one of their bases. We need some cannons and concrete to finish the job.
Defeats three Shark Rebel Ships and collects cannons. Destroys Shark Rebel Fortress and collects concrete.
Roger Turtleton: These will do nicely. Now, let me lead you to Captain Green's hideout.
Roger Turtleton joins the crew. Sails to Shelly Green's hideout.
Bosun Vito: Roger! Good to see you! Captain Green? She is in the quarters yonder.
Shelly Green: I know you! You're the famous pirate that found Gunn's treasure, has three map pieces to El Dorado, killed Captain Blood and destroyed Deacon and Rooke! How can I help?
Quest ends.

Red James Hawkins Level 55 Privateer