Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

quest locked

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 11, 2013
I'm at level 28, and all my quest is finished. anything ongoing quest are locked from me when i go to the island. Just finished all cogburn's quest and got him as my companion. and the Wolf meat quest. I have been going from island to island hoping to activate new quest but nothing seems to be happening. Been roaming around for 3 hours but not getting any new quest or to continue the storyline.

Can the admin help check on my character?

Please Advice.

Much Appreciated

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I am not part of KI and can't look at your character and quests. For me to be able to help you, I need some more information - like the last 15 quests started and/or finished. This can be found by clicking the See All Notifications under the drop down Hook Menu and then copying that information.

That said - it sounds like you are in Cool Ranch and working on what I call the Spirit quests. Have you checked Brother Wolf on Scorpion Rock, Sister Snake on Isle de los Muertos, Raven Eyes in Bison Village, Thunder Bird on Elder Bluff, and Dancing Stars in the Thunderbird Temple at the Bison Village? If they have yellow or grey marks over their heads, talk to them and that should help you get back on track. Otherwise, I will need the information I mentioned above.

Stephen Hawkins

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Of course, you can always contact Support using the Help Menu above (the Orange Question Mark). I have found them very helpful and they can definitely point you in the right direction. It might take them up to 24 to 48 hours to get back to you which is why I gave the information in the previous post.

Stephen Hawkins

Ensign
May 11, 2013
SlightlyMadWizard on May 28, 2013 wrote:
I am not part of KI and can't look at your character and quests. For me to be able to help you, I need some more information - like the last 15 quests started and/or finished. This can be found by clicking the See All Notifications under the drop down Hook Menu and then copying that information.

That said - it sounds like you are in Cool Ranch and working on what I call the Spirit quests. Have you checked Brother Wolf on Scorpion Rock, Sister Snake on Isle de los Muertos, Raven Eyes in Bison Village, Thunder Bird on Elder Bluff, and Dancing Stars in the Thunderbird Temple at the Bison Village? If they have yellow or grey marks over their heads, talk to them and that should help you get back on track. Otherwise, I will need the information I mentioned above.

Stephen Hawkins
already finished the ones mentioned above. the last quest i finished was (by order of latest) Wolf's Grievance, Lonely Dove, A Fistful of Mallards, Crow Files, The Great Crane Bounty and then got a free companion which is the sheriff Cogburn. And now i'm going on aimlessly.

What else? please advise.

Much Appreciated

Administrator
Hi! Looking at your character today, it appears you are now on your main quest "Black Storm Rising."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
First Mate
May 01, 2012
Black Storm Rising is started by Brother Wolf at Scorpion Rock. Fight Black Storm Raiders in Big Sky Skyway, Fight Three Scar in Big Sky Skyway, and talk to Raven Eyes in the Bison Village. If your quest helper can't find them, use the Big Sky Skyway map to locate them (if you are in Big Sky Skyway, press 'm' to see the map).

Ensign
May 11, 2013
Thank you KingLear01 and One-Eyed Jack with the assistance. Just finish Three Scar fight and proceeding as usual. No problems so far.

Much Appreciated