Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Jack, Did you get promoted?

AuthorMessage
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
After still remembering with fondness our celebration of you reaching 1000 posts and your wondering what the next rank will be, I have been keeping an eye on your post numbers as I was also curious and now I see that the count is no longer there and you are listed as an administrator. Is this a much deserved promotion? If so then major congratulations are in order.

Administrator
Hehe. No promotions for me (although I did just celebrate my one-year at KingsIsle anniversary date)! I do believe the Message Board Crew is keelhauling some bugs and trying to restore a couple of strange things that recently happened . . . like exposing my post count to the masses and removing my previously displayed "Administrator" title . . . For some reason it disappeared a couple months ago.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2012
honestly i am glad your status showed how would we know how much post you had!

Kongrats!*

X ( A friend of ours)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on May 10, 2013 wrote:
Hehe. No promotions for me (although I did just celebrate my one-year at KingsIsle anniversary date)! I do believe the Message Board Crew is keelhauling some bugs and trying to restore a couple of strange things that recently happened . . . like exposing my post count to the masses and removing my previously displayed "Administrator" title . . . For some reason it disappeared a couple months ago.
Well since I can't congratulate you on your promotion, well deserved that it may be, then I hearrrrrrtily congratulate you for your anniversary at KingsIsle. So we can either have a parrrrty for your sticktoittiveness at KingsIsle or we can have a party/wake for the successful keelhaul of all those furstunking bugs. The theme is your choice but either way you are the guest of honor

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Hmm, a party for One-Eyed Jack in his Tavern! We should also get a One-Eyed Jack costume and maybe have you as a companion for the PARTY! If there is a Party, tell us cause I'll be their as quick as a Jackrabbit! Are you a Jackrabbit in Pirate101, One-Eyed Jack?