Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

if you could have lunch with a companion...

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
I thought of this myself, and wondered what other people would say...

so if you could sit down and have lunch with any pirate101 npc or companion, who would it be?

my first choice would be Ratbeard. even though i can't say I love him as a companion, heseems to have an interesting past.

next up would be old scratch. some components of his life could make a decent story, i'm sure.

or last, maybe Ridolfo Cappoferro, who could tell me all about his past in Valencia as the resistance leader.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
iceking0000006 on Apr 30, 2013 wrote:
I thought of this myself, and wondered what other people would say...

so if you could sit down and have lunch with any pirate101 npc or companion, who would it be?

my first choice would be Ratbeard. even though i can't say I love him as a companion, heseems to have an interesting past.

next up would be old scratch. some components of his life could make a decent story, i'm sure.

or last, maybe Ridolfo Cappoferro, who could tell me all about his past in Valencia as the resistance leader.
so you are saying that if you could have a compainion in real life either that or you want to hear what you companions would say and eat either way i bet you would hear intresting stories

Ensign
Dec 03, 2011
here are my top 3 companions I would have lunch with

Old Scratch with some- wait what does he eat

my Black Storm Shaman with some grass
not too appetizing to me but he seems to like it

and finally my Yule Trogg with some Christmas candy and chocolate
CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

Community Leader
First choice would be Catbeard. He has excellent taste and a hunger for the finer things in life, so I feel he could take us to a nice restaurant for an excellent meal.

Second choice would be Blind Mew. If we were eating at a place on Skull Island, I'd need his enhanced sense of smell to make sure there was nothing shady about the food we were about to eat. Plus, I have some story questions for him.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Community Leader
I would want to have lunch with El Toro... although he might be offended by me constantly laughing at his conceit! Definately a riot.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
Hmmm, probably Bonnie Anne. She has a nice sense of humor, and is probably a dainty eater.

Gunner's Mate
Sep 29, 2012
goronado, because people are going to wonder why theres a gorilla in the restaurent

Petty Officer
Jun 10, 2013
Ensign Emmett. He probably has good table manors, and would be entertaining telling stories from back when he was in the Marleybone Navy.

Captain
May 16, 2011
1. Catbeard. He's a great storyteller. I hope he lets me have some of his pickled herring...... Last time he went into a frenzy and accidentally punched me in the face.
2. Bonnie Anne
3. El Toro

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Bonnie Anne without a doubt! Well, her or Gracie Conrad. XD

Bonnie is my first choice because she's an interesting fox, and I'm certain she has a lot of interesting things to talk about, I mean, if she's comfortable talking about her past and stuff. And she's my favorite companion.

Gracie is my second choice because she's so cool. I've always loved her and had an interest in science and hydraulics, so I imagine we'd chat about that the entire time. XD

Ciao!