Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Why do you get these companions?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 02, 2011
I find it kind of weird that these companions you get/are unlocked in the crown shop:
Monterrey Jack
Froggo Villa
Ratbeard
Monkey King
Old Scratch
Thunder Hoof
Nikeeta
El Tiburon

If anyone can tell me why these companions you get/are unlocked in the crown shop would be helpful.

Silent Austin Higgens

Admiral
Oct 27, 2009
Not everyone gets all the same companions. Some are only given to particular classes, different for each class. I thought everyone got Ratbeard, though. Maybe some people might want two of him.

Gunner's Mate
May 02, 2009
MARZI1 on Apr 24, 2013 wrote:
I find it kind of weird that these companions you get/are unlocked in the crown shop:
Monterrey Jack
Froggo Villa
Ratbeard
Monkey King
Old Scratch
Thunder Hoof
Nikeeta
El Tiburon

If anyone can tell me why these companions you get/are unlocked in the crown shop would be helpful.

Silent Austin Higgens
First off, everyone gets old scratch, ratbeard & monkey king regardless of pirate faction. For nikeeta & el Tiburon, you have to do the quest that requires you to defeat them, then they'll unlock in the crowns shop for purchase. For the rest & any other companion location-related questions, please consult with this guide here. I hope that I helped some.