Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Perfect Egg quest finder will not work

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 24, 2009
Have the quest for perfect egg, and have defeated around 50 sky snakes, but I do not collect anything. The quest finder is just a ships wheel with a ? in the middle. It is the only quest I have right now....any ideas?

Administrator
This bug has been fixed as of last night's update. If there's any additional feedback, please share!

Thanks

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
And I can confirm that it is indeed fixed - both in terms of the arrow working and pointing you to a group of snakes in the fight area, instead of sending you to Santa Pollo. (Did it with one character last night before the fix, and another this morning after the fix).

Administrator
Indigo Ring on Mar 6, 2013 wrote:
And I can confirm that it is indeed fixed - both in terms of the arrow working and pointing you to a group of snakes in the fight area, instead of sending you to Santa Pollo. (Did it with one character last night before the fix, and another this morning after the fix).
Thanks for the confirmation!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*