Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Playing Together With My Kids

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 17, 2010
Why can't I see my children's character in game with me? We are trying to play together but we can't see each other.

Administrator
HI! It might be that you're in a different Realm than your children. Be sure to read this page from the Player's Guide on how to change realms. Also, you may want to add your children as friends through the use of a True Friend Code. Once you're friends with them, you'll be able to "teleport" to them through your friends list.

If they still aren't showing up for you, the fine folks at support@pirate101.com might have even more suggestions.

Thanks and let us know how it goes.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Jun 15, 2009
Tazilon on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
Why can't I see my children's character in game with me? We are trying to play together but we can't see each other.
Playing with someone you know is awesome I'm telling you

Ensign
Mar 25, 2012
Administrator
benawesomeman on Mar 11, 2013 wrote:
Jack, How do you switch realms?
Step 1: Select the Gear icon in the top menu of Pirate101.
Step 2: Select the Realms tab (it looks like an icon of Earth with a bidirectional arrow above it)
Step 3: Select the Realm you want to go to from the list of available Realms.
Step 4: Click the Go to Realm button.

Hope that helps!

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
Avery is a very crowded server, so I moved my character to Morgan LaFitte and now I play on that server along with my daughter and two of her friends.

It is a much better experience.

Talon Devereaux

Admiral
Nov 23, 2011
How to change realms is a useful thing to know! Particularly if you are questing for multiple whatsits that take a bit of time to regenerate after someone has tagged them.