Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Friar Sand

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jan 19, 2010
I hope I am posting in the right area... I have been farming friar sand for over a week now and have defeated him at least one hundred times. No lie.. I have read that he drops the buccaneer armor called Mifune's Gusoku. I just want to know if anyone knows if it s still a drop or if I should stop wasting my time. Arrrrr! Or if it's a bug

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Sorapis on Mar 3, 2013 wrote:
I hope I am posting in the right area... I have been farming friar sand for over a week now and have defeated him at least one hundred times. No lie.. I have read that he drops the buccaneer armor called Mifune's Gusoku. I just want to know if anyone knows if it s still a drop or if I should stop wasting my time. Arrrrr! Or if it's a bug
Got it :)

Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?7272-No-auction-equipment-guide-(all-levels)

you could try and look at that guide and see if Sand still drops the item in question.

Its a decent sized list of boss drops from all over Pirate101

Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
Yea, the same thing happened to me. I farmed sand and in about 20 kills, i only got 2 housing items, which i normally would of recieved a piece of gear by then. The same with the metal guardian, since I want his sword. I think it may be a bug due to the fact when I finally got the metal guardian to drop something, it was not epic, it was just normal gear. If it really is a bug, i hope it is fixed soon.

Petty Officer
Mar 29, 2012
Hi ,

I dont know if he still drops Mifune's Gusoku but he drops a nice suit for buccaneers calls Lord kamei's armor.
it gives you +11 Strength and +35 Base armor, i have it and i am really happy with it.
maybe you can farm for that piece of equipment?

Greets!,

Blaze carter Level 50