Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Final Gear

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 19, 2008
I am a level 50 witchdoctor and I am having trouble finding the best final gear for my class. I have got lots of gear from the stuff on the turtles back, unfortunantely it is not that good. I was wondering where I could get a witchdoctor hat, body peice, and shoes that are very good. Thanks

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
Lieutenant
Dec 19, 2012
Petty Officer
Jun 09, 2009
There's always Lan Po (although I highly doubt he'll drop anything since he's so easy).

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bengalstar on Apr 5, 2013 wrote:
There's always Lan Po (although I highly doubt he'll drop anything since he's so easy).
I farmed Lo Pan for about 10 fights to get his outfit. Not only did I get the outfit I got two pets, one a turtle I have been trying to get for months and lots of rare gear for my other pirates including Assassin Strike gear. Lo Pan is very much worth the time to farm.

Ensign
Mar 20, 2012
CaptainBlackBart on Mar 2, 2013 wrote:
http://pirate101.centralforums.com/forums/showthread.php?7272-No-auction-equipment-guide-(all-levels)

very nice guide or more of a list
repost please article here i not have access to centralforums