Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Left-handed

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Why are so many more mobs in this game left-handed as compared to people or other games? Has anyone else noticed this or is it just my imagination?

Community Leader
I never paid much attention, but most of the mobs have their wands/staffs/weapons in their right, or both hands. I cant recall any holding their single weapon in their left. Whats implicating lefthanded to you?

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Ensign
Jul 06, 2012
I also noticed than Subodai and Milo Graytail are left-handed. They are my only companions like that, but the game won't be original, I think, without left-handed.

Noble Nicholas Nichols

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
A lot of them swing or shoot left-handed is all I'm saying. Nothing wrong with that, it just seemed to me like more than you ever see in real life.

Ensign
Nov 07, 2012
Speaking of left handed, the crane rifleman named "lefty" holds his gun with his right hand, witch does NOT match his name

Petty Officer
Jan 13, 2009
Captain Bigjoe on Mar 4, 2013 wrote:
Speaking of left handed, the crane rifleman named "lefty" holds his gun with his right hand, witch does NOT match his name
There's a lot of that in real life like a huge guy named "Tiny", etc.