Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Valencia is too far.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
I don't like traveling to Valencia it's to far. It takes me an hour to get there! I wish it was shorter.

Petty Officer
Oct 04, 2012
I like the fact you have to travel for a while to get places.

Valencia is quite a long way, but probably closer to 5 minutes from Skull Island than an hour. Don't worry, you don't spend much time there, and you don't have to return again (well maybe once or twice).

Lieutenant
Apr 23, 2010
Deadeyejacobking on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
I don't like traveling to Valencia it's to far. It takes me an hour to get there! I wish it was shorter.
There is a Stormgate to Valencia in Port Regal skyway. I don't think you can go in it yet but hopefully KI will add that so that you can get to Valencia quicker.
Bristly Kevin

Ensign
Nov 12, 2012
hmm an hour?
it takes me bout ten minutes but I do agree it does take quite a long time.
In the next update I think they might add more portals to Valencia because I spotted one in port regal and in Mooshu.
Hopefully those are a quicker way of transport.

Captain
May 13, 2011
it takes you an hour? wow. have you ever thought about using windlanes or pressing the up arrow to increase your speed?

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
An hour is a bit exaggerated don't ya think? And it's not a long world so it's not too much of a hustle.

Ensign
Jun 14, 2011
It's an expression, but good thing it doesn't lol.