Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

"Cannot Log In" Glitch.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2012
Pirate101 crashed for me the other day, and ever since, whenever i try to log into my level 14 witch doctor it verifys for a while, and a screen saying "Cannot Log In, Please Quit And Try Again Later" appears. I can make and play new pirates on this account, but I want to play my witchdoctor, I've spent quite a bit of Crowns on her. If there's a solution or way to fix this, pleas let me know, if not, Kingsisle is there any possible way you can patch this?? I don't want my character to not ever be able to work. I've already tried restarting my computer, quitting and coming back in, playing on a different computer, and uninstalling and reinstalling Pirate101 to my computer. Please try to help if you can!

Ensign
Dec 31, 2012
I'm not a staff member or mod, but have you put in a bug report yet? Just hit the "Contact Support" link above under "Help" and search around their Answers to see if anything there can help. If you still can't log in, click the "Contact Us" tab, choose "Technical" > "Game Access" > "Can't Log In" in the drop-down box, and fill out the rest as best you can (Don't forget to include your log-in name!).

There's also a whole forum for bug reports -- The Bilge Pump. I think you'll be able to catch the eye of someone who'll know what to do if you try there as well. Best of luck!

Fair Winds and Following Skies,
~~Noir The Sable

Richard Hawkins · Gilda

Administrator
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Apr 04, 2009
I had that same problem. After contacting a few times and trying different things, they finally sent me this response and it fixed the login problem. Hope it helps.
Game crashed, won't work Discussion Thread Response Via Email (KingsIsle Support) 02/19/2013 10:25 AM Greetings,

Thanks for letting us know. I unequipped your items and reset your character in order to resolve the issue with not being able to log in. Can you check it and let me know when you get a chance?

Thanks,

KingsIsle Support