Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Barnabus Promotion

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 18, 2009
I noticed that in the January 24th matience they fixed the Barnabus promotion for defeating the Dog Sergeants. I still can't fight them though, they're still allies. Is there a way around this?

-Webb

Administrator
h2ulgsyd on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
I noticed that in the January 24th matience they fixed the Barnabus promotion for defeating the Dog Sergeants. I still can't fight them though, they're still allies. Is there a way around this?

-Webb
Unfortunately it appears you will need to contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com to correct this faction problem since your character was experiencing the issue before the fix was in place. I'll alert them to this post as well.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Feb 18, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 24, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunately it appears you will need to contact Customer Support at support@pirate101.com to correct this faction problem since your character was experiencing the issue before the fix was in place. I'll alert them to this post as well.
Thank you. I just emailed support and I'm hopeful that they can fix this problem.
-Webb