Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

buccaneer den

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
when i finally got enough gold for a buccaneer den i bought it from the crown shop and i cant access it .i pressed the home button, asked other people ,but no one knew so someone told me to ask the creators (you).
so please help me get the den back or ALL the gold at least. and i think there should be pvp matches for ships . so HELP ME. buccaneers rule

the facts about my character is the other file i started for a musketeer because i wanted to try far range attacks so that is why ?

Ensign
May 31, 2010
You might not have equipped the house yet. Deeds need to be equipped, just like weapons or pets. Switch to the housing tab by opening your backpack, then clicking the icon in the upper right to go to the Ship Equipment menu, and again to switch to the housing items menu. So far, housing deeds have always been in the first slot on this page, but there is a button at the top that will display just your housing deeds. (It's on the left edge of the row of button, and looks like a house.) Double click the icon for your Buccaneer's Den, or select it and then click the Equip icon at the bottom of the screen. Once it's equipped, clicking the Home icon should take you to the den.

Also, you still have your bunkhouse room in Avery's court. You can visit that one by using the Skull Island button and going in the door to the bunkhouse there, or by unequipping your deed, or (I think) by using the Home button again when you're already inside your bigger house. (That's how Wizard101 does it, at least.) However, using the Home button twice like that might prevent you from using the "Go Back" button to return to where you were - I haven't tried this myself yet, so I'm not entirely sure what happens.

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
You must go to your inventory, go to the housing items and you'll find the den. Equip it then teleport to it

Ensign
Nov 09, 2012
thanks i will try that because i spent 5,000 crowns on the aztecasor pack and got mostly house items and things to sell for gold the highest thing was a fish that went for 975 gold so i am happy to try and get the den

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
megalego1813 on Jan 20, 2013 wrote:
thanks i will try that because i spent 5,000 crowns on the aztecasor pack and got mostly house items and things to sell for gold the highest thing was a fish that went for 975 gold so i am happy to try and get the den
Highest I got sold for 6000