Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Funny References

AuthorMessage
Ensign
May 29, 2009
There are certainly a lot of funny references in the game! My favorite reference was Milo Graytail's similarity to Pinky from "Pinky and the Brain", and I also found the Frogfather very hilarious! Has anybody else spotted some funny references? I'd love to hear about them!

Lieutenant
Jun 16, 2009
You might want to check out the thread "Pop-Culture Reference Number 1." It has a nuber of great finds.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Teah there are nice references, my favourites are:

When you recover San Bonobo hand from a cave in Monquista, the scene is took from Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade with the old monkey "templar knigt" and the choice of the right holy grail, pardon hand .

In Moshuu when you face the good Crimson monks there will be a house with fire elephant oni, when you will defeat them their last dialogue is inspired from the last words of the replicant in Blade Runner .