Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

How long does Monquista/Valencia area take?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
And what level do you finish it at? I completely forgot how long because I did it awhile ago. I practically just started Monquista. Feedback is great, thanks!

~Austin Laveer, Level 12, Privateer.
~Sly Wolf Laveer, Level 50, Swashbuckler.

Community Leader
Sly Wolf on Jan 10, 2013 wrote:
And what level do you finish it at? I completely forgot how long because I did it awhile ago. I practically just started Monquista. Feedback is great, thanks!

You'll probably be in Valencia at around level 15 and to Cool Ranch by level 16 or 17.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Aug 29, 2009
Captain
May 02, 2009
It took me exactly one day to start Monquista and to finish Valencia. So, you start Monquista around level 13 and should be 15 by the time you reach Cool Ranch. Plus, doing a few side quests wouldn't hurt.

Bosun
May 10, 2010
It really depends, if you have finished all the side quests or not. It usually only takes a couple hours, if that to complete Valencia. You get there at level 16 and leave at 17 or 18, if you have done all side quests that is. If not, you could only be level 14 to 15, then good luck!

Lieutenant
Aug 01, 2011

I am not there yet but I saw videos about it. Valencia is so fast you just do a couple of quests. Monquista is medium not short or long.

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011

Took me 3 days.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012

it took me two days for monquista ( boring world ) and a few hours for valencia ( WAY more boring. all you do is sit around and bust clockworks till they tell you to stop)

Ensign
Sep 12, 2009
i got to valencia at level 15 and i finished it at level 15

i never do side quests

Jordan armstrong. Lvl 18

Petty Officer
Jun 29, 2011
Who else here beat the game in less then a month?

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
For quests i think 2 hours would be fine for both main and side quests, if you go to farm Phule's equipment depend on your luck ^^ (personally i did Valencia in 2 hours and then 4 hours for Phule, still to have to find what i need , aka the medallion).

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
Valencia took me an hour... It's very short although most likely our trip to Valencia was a preview kinda like the Grizzlehiem preview at level 10 in wizard101

Petty Officer
Apr 04, 2011
montaquista shouldn't be that long to complete it, but valencia is really short.

Ensign
Jun 16, 2012

Well for me both of them on the same day takes an hour/ hour and a half depending how fast you are. i did it twice.. so yeah

Isidora Alcott, lvl 16 swashbuckler
Wicked Scarlet, lvl 50 witchdoctor