Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical Experience help?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 23, 2009
Geez I not sure if it's only me who having the same problem but in Mooshu, I having a PAIN beating up the ships in the skyway because i still stuck with the Mooshu Skiff boat and cant get it's equipment. The reason why is that i in Mooshu lvl 45 SB and is lvl 25 in nautical 25!!!! In Cool ranch i was lvl 16 in nautical ... I even done the side quests to gain nautical but it seems that i only get good amount from raiding ships .... But it takes too long you know. Is there a easy way to lvl up in Nautical experience so i can get myself some new equipment or maybe a ship? Thanks

-Hunter Kidd Swashbuckler Level 45

Ensign
Mar 30, 2011
Team up with other people. You can destroy ship's in a hurry especially if you join in on some higher level battles. I went from Nautical level 40 to Nautical level 44 in about 20 minutes with 2 other ships helping out.

Petty Officer
Sep 19, 2010
Yeah agree with previous post but if thats not possible then you need to go back to port regal where nautical level is around 26-30 and defeat those ships until you get nautical level to almost 32 which is where i was at when i entered mooshu. Can pretty much defeat most of the ships in hammamitsu skyway at that level and get some nice ship drops in the process for nautical level 32-36. Hope this helps.

Lieutenant
Dec 18, 2012
Give a call if you still need to smash those pesky ships

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy in game.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Clownsanity on Jan 8, 2013 wrote:
Give a call if you still need to smash those pesky ships

Eccentric Roberto Bellamy in game.
x calls x
Is this Sanity? Yes. Why do you need me? I need to defeat ships and a dang bug had to freeze my computer! Please help me but if I'm done with the quest, I'll tell you.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Sniper Rose on Jan 13, 2013 wrote:
x calls x
Is this Sanity? Yes. Why do you need me? I need to defeat ships and a dang bug had to freeze my computer! Please help me but if I'm done with the quest, I'll tell you.
Done!

Ensign
Apr 25, 2010
XSonicthewolfX on Jan 6, 2013 wrote:
Geez I not sure if it's only me who having the same problem but in Mooshu, I having a PAIN beating up the ships in the skyway because i still stuck with the Mooshu Skiff boat and cant get it's equipment. The reason why is that i in Mooshu lvl 45 SB and is lvl 25 in nautical 25!!!! In Cool ranch i was lvl 16 in nautical ... I even done the side quests to gain nautical but it seems that i only get good amount from raiding ships .... But it takes too long you know. Is there a easy way to lvl up in Nautical experience so i can get myself some new equipment or maybe a ship? Thanks

-Hunter Kidd Swashbuckler Level 45
If you got a level 50 friend with a marleybone galleon then you can ask him to help you kill level 40 ships in mooshu to get your nautical up quickly. if not then you can go to cool ranch and kill some ships in tumbleweed skyway and will get you up too.