Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

card packs? (one-eyed jack please reply)

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
I have notice that in the crown shop that there is a card tab but there are no cards like the one in wizard 101 will there ever be the ability to buy card packs to acquire things like the following;pets,mounts,weapons,ship items,clothing items,and also housing items?

please reply any administrator
Brave Luke Silver lvl.34

Administrator
Hi! Happy to respond here. This is a commonly requested feature that many others would like to see implemented into the game as well. Eventually there will be card packs available in Pirate101.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 08, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 3, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Happy to respond here. This is a commonly requested feature that many others would like to see implemented into the game as well. Eventually there will be card packs available in Pirate101.
will they be 399 crowns like w101 or less?

Administrator
Unfortunately I don't have any information to give you regarding the price of the card packs, but player feedback is always appreciated.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
One-Eyed Jack on Jan 4, 2013 wrote:
Unfortunately I don't have any information to give you regarding the price of the card packs, but player feedback is always appreciated.
399 seems about right, though I imagine it will vary, just like it Wiz101. To be honest, this is one feature that I am both looking forward to and dreading: looking forward to because it's fun to open them up and see what you got that might benefit your characters; dreading because I know how quickly my crowns will deplete once this is introduced But, yes, as far as pricing goes, it would be nice if there was a variety of choices from 199 up to maybe 499, depending on what you could get.

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Gunner's Mate
Feb 22, 2011
I have an idea for the next few card packs:
Armada's rise: chance to get an armada companion, armada ship (which would depend on your nautical lvl), maybe some sort of Valencian housing item, and maybe the clockwork wings as the hardest things to get.

The cutthroat pack: rarest things would be cutthroat companion, cutthroat ship, and maybe a new stormshark mount (?).

Cool Ranch hands pack: chance to get a sheriff or chicken companion, maybe a scorpion buffaloon or sky snake pet, buffaloon mount, cool ranch housing items, or a red sash ship or something