Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I am puzzled

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
I had been using my practice points on my witchdoctor for mostly privateer skills. Each school was showing abilities up to 50 till I hit level 40. With 2 practice points to use, I head back to Skull Island and find the listings end at 32. Can't find heavy armour, etc., and several others I had tought to get. As I recall there was at one time recently a free level 42 skill showing to me from the privateer school for when I got to 42 and had the points. Now there isn't.

Has the number and type of abilities been reduced or is my computer playing tricks on me again?

Bosun
May 10, 2010
When you see something in another school that is free, it means you will get it in your school for free at that level, you cant train the same talents twice, so once you trained it in your school for free, it will disappear from the other schools.

Secondly, Heavy armor is for Buccaneers and Privateers only.

Hope this helps!

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
That did help somewhat. The only reason I wanted heavy armour is because the clothing drops I get, some I would love to equip, are requiring heavy armour. So far in Mooshu, clothing drops requires heavy armour and through out Cool ranch the clothing would required light armour. I finally got light armour just so I could change my outfit. I have several skills that are showing from the teachers as available, that I already have.

Thank you for you help.