Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

BIG ISSUE!!! And support isnt doing anything

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 21, 2009
I got a huge issue and support ain't doing anything...
i log in to the game and load the character screen then i click play and wait about 10 minutes on the "please wait verifying character" screen then i get a message that reads "your character is unable to enter the game... please quit and try again" so i have done that about 30 times then i contacted support and told them about the issue about 3 days ago and nothing has changed... WHAT ON EARTH SHOULD I DO

I really wanna play i am a lvl 46 and was really looking forward to becoming a max lvl

Admiral
May 30, 2010
Generally when I have trouble with anything internet-y, my first instinct is to clear my cache. You might also want to try deleting and redownloading the game, in case your game file is corrupted.

How is your internet connection for other things?

Ensign
Nov 21, 2009
yeah that is mine too...

I decided to go ahead and cash in my bundle and see if that does anything.
guess what it worked... the bundle fixed it XD

Ensign
Oct 17, 2012
I spent crowns (and a lot of them) before I logged out. A day and It still says verifying character. I dont want to go buy another Game card to play, which might also loop the problem, and redownloading does not seem to work D:

Lieutenant
Dec 30, 2012
I would suggest heading to the Bilge Pump and checking everything you need verified on Support.

Did you give your Pirate's name?
Did you give the time the bugs were happening?
etc. etc. etc.

They will reply and fix it I promise I have had the same problems and they fixed it

Administrator
nathanlie1465 on Feb 10, 2013 wrote:
I spent crowns (and a lot of them) before I logged out. A day and It still says verifying character. I dont want to go buy another Game card to play, which might also loop the problem, and redownloading does not seem to work D:
You'll want to contact support@pirate101.com if this problem persists. When you contact them, please provide as much detail as possible:

1. Confirm username (which account are you playing)
2. What area were you trying to access when this happened?
3. What time (approximately) was it?
4. Please attach game logs for further review (see below for more instructions).
5. Are you still having this trouble? If not, what occurred?

Instructions for sending game logs:
Use your email service to add an attachment. Drill down to the Pirate101 Folder then to the Bin Folder and the Log Folder then select "Captain_XXX.Log" (the highest numbered one or the most recently dated). Then just hit send!

If this is too large for your email server to attach or send, then open the game folder, go to the the bin folder again and locate the Captain.log. Right click on the log file and select Save as Zip (or similar wording - will vary depending on your specific operating system). Then, go back to your email and attach the newly zipped Captain.log.zip file.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*