Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Suggestion:New Musketeer Weapon

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Oct 16, 2012
I'm not a Musketeer, and I don't know if this exists, but it would be cool if you could buy/earn a bow and arrow weapon. It'd be cool (and it probably is if it exists already...) and alot of others would,too.

En Guarde

Ensign
Oct 01, 2010
This actually seems a very interesting idea. I remember from E-3 2012 from the beginning of the year they stated that this year is the year of "the bow and arrow" due to bow and arrows being in many new games this here (for example: Assassin's Creed 3, Tomb Raider) so why not. They got a kind of that weapon in Wizard101 too around the time of the world of Avalon being released, so it would seem very likely that this could be a Musketteer weapon in Pirate101. Maybe they could have it as a weapon from Grizzleheim if possible.

See ye all in the Spiral and Skyways:
Pirate101: Humble Jack Jackson, lvl 14 Buccaneer
Wizard101: Paul Legenddreamer, lvl 79 death
Jack Legenddreamer, lvl 53 balance
Aedan Legenddreamer, lvl 37 fire

Community Leader
MzPhoenix on Dec 13, 2012 wrote:
I'm not a Musketeer, and I don't know if this exists, but it would be cool if you could buy/earn a bow and arrow weapon. It'd be cool (and it probably is if it exists already...) and alot of others would,too.

En Guarde
I know you can get crossbows, as I have seen a few of them drop, but I don't think there are any longbows in the game, other than the ones you see on certain companions (a few bison and samoori).

Host of the Talkin' the Plank Podcast, where we talk about Pirate 101 every Friday!
Ensign
Oct 07, 2011
the weapon vendor in subata temple sells a bow to people lvl 40+