Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can you change your flag?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 24, 2012
I'm just wondering if there's a way to change one's flag. After playing the game for a while I feel the need to change it, to fit my new style and ship. So far I can't find anything that allows you to do so, not even an item in the crown store.

Community Leader
NekoKnight on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
I'm just wondering if there's a way to change one's flag. After playing the game for a while I feel the need to change it, to fit my new style and ship. So far I can't find anything that allows you to do so, not even an item in the crown store.
Its been requested several times already.
KI has indicated that this is a feature they wish to add in the future.

Dr Zeppers (aka Silent Sam Stern)
Piratey parodies I like to make.
I be a crazy pirate for goodness sake!
Artist & Admin of Skull Island TV
Bosun
Aug 21, 2009
Sadly no. I personally would like to have more color options, a two color flag depicting your pirate and crew is very limmitted. I know what colors I use on my ship and how they differ a bit from my flag and I know how I dye my outfits and how I would dye my companions if I had such control. I'd like to be able to set the color as to how I and my companions dress, my colors for how I color my ships, and my colors for how I do my flag. To me those are three seperate things.

Ensign
Apr 15, 2010
NekoKnight on Dec 2, 2012 wrote:
I agree with you i'm just not used to my colors anymore....

Ensign
Nov 22, 2010
ASAP please, KI.

I know there are other things that probably take precedence in your scheme of things but when some of us started, the colours didn't matter too much - now they do.

Maybe the dye lady on Skull Island can have this added to her reportoire? Thanks.

Ensign
Jan 12, 2013
MAN! I really need to change my flag. I accidentally chose orange and white as my colors